DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I know somebody who works at Tito's Distillery in Austin which has 300-400 employees.

They started checking employees temperatures today as they got to work, 23 of them got sent home for having fevers.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    90% sure I have the corona virus. I feel lethargic and have a little throat phlegm building up. My gf’s boss confirmed has the virus in la. I flew back to nyc where I was in contact with a few members of my family and my best friend who live or commute in nyc. My best friend got an email someone in your office within 12 feet has the virus please self quarantine. Now my brother who works at another big company in the city with a confirmed case has it. He is now feeling a little worse than me. I flew back to la a few days ago and have been holed up since. Will let you guys know how I feel going forward and if I can get tested soon
    best of luck

keep us posted

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Thanks for your report, WV, keep us in the loop. I will do the same. Are the two of you continuing your work as normal at the hospital?
    I am actually off because I just had shoulder surgery. I am not due back til April, and since I am the only person in our facility that does what I do, I will likely be back at full time. The wife does surgery, and the hospital has now elected to stop doing any surgery that are medically necessary....so she will find out tomorrow how that will effect her schedule. My guess is she will be sent to another unit at the hospital to help with these patients.

DiggityDaggityDo

Florida today

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Florida today

this is EXACTLY the problem
    and why the post you shared is so important Daggles

incredible
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^ I'm moving there one day, can't wait ..

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Buried or alive, or maybe both?

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ I'm moving there one day, can't wait ..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I've been battling something since this past weekend. Muscle aches without going to the gym, dizziness, tightness in lungs but the 20 second self test holding breath crap works fine, piercing headaches, runny nose and then it's all gone in a flash only to return in a moment's notice later on.

Been loading up on ester C, elderberries, zinc and ginger since this hysteria started. Body is fighting something, hopefully it's a mild or weak strain of this crap at worst. I was in excellent physical shape in 2017 but gradually tapered off with laziness. Can't rly gage physical limitations on the lungs without a stethoscope

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

I hope you had a pneumonia shot. That kills the corona victims!
    Good luck, get better!

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I've been battling something since this past weekend. Muscle aches without going to the gym, dizziness, tightness in lungs but the 20 second self test holding breath crap works fine, piercing headaches, runny nose and then it's all gone in a flash only to return in a moment's notice later on.

Been loading up on ester C, elderberries, zinc and ginger since this hysteria started. Body is fighting something, hopefully it's a mild or weak strain of this crap at worst. I was in excellent physical shape in 2017 but gradually tapered off with laziness. Can't rly gage physical limitations on the lungs without a stethoscope

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Buried or alive, or maybe both?
    What ever it takes.. I'm still alive and kicking..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I know somebody who works at Tito's Distillery in Austin which has 300-400 employees.

They started checking employees temperatures today as they got to work, 23 of them got sent home for having fevers.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Love the thread title, very creative.

OP should be automatic top 10 potm for his wit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    90% sure I have the corona virus. I feel lethargic and have a little throat phlegm building up. My gf’s boss confirmed has the virus in la. I flew back to nyc where I was in contact with a few members of my family and my best friend who live or commute in nyc. My best friend got an email someone in your office within 12 feet has the virus please self quarantine. Now my brother who works at another big company in the city with a confirmed case has it. He is now feeling a little worse than me. I flew back to la a few days ago and have been holed up since. Will let you guys know how I feel going forward and if I can get tested soon
    Get well soon bro.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo

He said by the end of his shift 30 people got sent home with fevers.

Total confirmed cases here in Austin is 10 though since there is not enough kits to test.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    this is EXACTLY the problem
    and why the post you shared is so important Daggles

incredible
    Ya, terrible people are living their lives without fear of getting the flu. Those bastards.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Love the thread title, very creative.

OP should be automatic top 10 potm for his wit.
    Thanks, Pitt!

So how are we holding up, SBR?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I been at home I told my work I’m staying for a home for a while as I work in Seattle and for over a few weeks now I have had a burning sensation in my chest and coughing which has cleared up.
    I went and had my lungs looked at x ray and bloodwork everything was good so idk maybe I had it and it’s already over

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

no, but im sure a few of us had it in december. Remember people posting with sickness just like the corona

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I have a similar condition to WVgambler, will try and get tested if I spike a fever

First 12