LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

5Dimes XFL Season Win Totals Grading?

My assumption was that with the season cancelled, all bets would be voided. Though I guess because it's a new league, they technically never stated how many games would need to be played for the season win totals to count.

I still feel like we're getting free rolled? Unless, they are grading both sides.

For example, Tampa OVER 7.5 wins was graded as a loss with "
    Tampa had no chance of going over anymore."

Did the under Tampa wins bettors get graded as a WIN?

If that's the case, I'm fine. Otherwise, that seems like some unfair free-rolling.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

According to their rules:

Total season wins are graded for each team on the date the outcome has been determined. If a team does not play all scheduled games, and those games could make a difference in the outcome, then the selection is "no action".

Most books don't do it that way, but I guess 5dimes does.
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave cyclingbettor 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Ya, 5dimes loves free rolling...North Carolina tourney bet was graded a loser. Teams like Wash State, NC State and Texas were graded no action. Teasers were free rolled too.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post

Total season wins are graded for each team on the date the outcome has been determined. If a team does not play all scheduled games, and those games could make a difference in the outcome, then the selection is "no action".

Lol WOW first time I’ve seen in a book’s rules that clearly allows them to freeroll. Insane.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It depends on their rules. Can you post the rules at the time you placed the bet?

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Lol WOW first time I’ve seen in a book’s rules that clearly allows them to freeroll. Insane.
    Not sure why you say freeroll? If the over has already hit, they would pay out the over. If there was no way the over could mathematically hit, they would pay out the under. If it could go either way they would cancel.