Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Gulfstream Thursday 4/2

Forecast has some expected rain on wednesday, so be sure to check the surfaces

Race 1

If the AE’s get in this race, it will complete change the dynamics of the pace. #9 Call Curt (6/1) , Debuted for half this as the 5/2 favorite from the 10 post in an 11 horse field. Encountered a solid bump @ the start and was flying late to just miss by a neck. Found a new barn afterwards, who hits a very respectable 15% off the claim. The more important number however, is that Juan Avila really does well moving his horses up in class, showing a 33% figure up 2 classes. This barn doesn’t have a huge stable, but quietly does some excellent work. Has looked great in the mornings , and should take a big step forward here at second asking, like so many horses do. #3 Living Vicariously (7/2) , Clear speed of this field, and gets one of the best front running jockeys in the game. If the #13 AE or #14 AE (especially) , gets entered, it really hurts this ones chances and will set up even better for the top pick. #10 Mr Nappy (10/1) , Last time this one was in for the tag, ran second in front the #3. Strong unders play in the verticals. There are a couple of Interesting firsters in here, that it would be smart to check the tote board on. I really can’t advise on this race until closer to post time.

Race 2

#6 Bibiana (8/5) , Is a Single for me, You know how I feel about about Saffie Joseph , and the reason he’s so cold with his claims. This 3 year old filly has done zero in this barn, but they free fall this drop all the way down to the 16k level. This filly debuted against Tonalists Shape who didn’t show up Saturday, but is 5/6 and 3 time graded states winner, and only lost by 1.4. Then ran against Swiss Skydiver who paco lead wire to wire victory saturday. and then ran against Minittowinit at 3rd asking. They didn’t work this horse for almost a month after the last , but that work was very well. Should get a perfect stalking trip w/ Tyler returning, and the speed duel that will develop up front with #5 Mystic Comin Home (6/1) , This 3 year old filly wired the field 2 back at over 100/1 but was DQ’d, Will be trying do it again here but should find #10 Markistan 5/1 , Right next to her. First off the claim for Delgado who only hits 27% doing that. kept this one locked up to run back at this level, Saez take the reins, and look at the works since being in the new barn. 4f 48 & 3, 4f 47 & 1, then 3f in 34 & 3! So this one will be going early with the aggressive pilot from an outside post. #1 Truly Ambitious (6/1) , I would think this one would be part of the pace from the rail, but with Joel who knows what he’s thinking lately.

Race 3

Only see 2 potential winners in this field. #1 Talkthetalk (2/1) , Drops to lowest level to date, Horse is the clear speed this field and should wire them, being sent from rail. Perfect setup coming outta a mile race on the turf where this 4 year filly set the pace and quit. AN angle I like a lot, peep the work since , went 3f in 36 & 1 , tells me this one is ready to break. #6 Derby Day Zip (5/2) , lightly raced 4 year old, has just kept some good company like The great johanna , grace town , Flat Awesome Jenny, and others. Gets in light and also take the big drop. will be trying to time up the top choice.

Race 4

#3 Cat Lady (9/2) , Just missed at second asking , and some trouble at the onset. Red hot Saez rides for Pletcher. #4 Too Sexy (4/1) , 20% Chris Clement runner , Should take another step forward today, underneath. #8 Mimina’s Team (7/2) , Finished 2nd in last 2 tries, placing above the previous mentioned 2 horses in each. I don’t know much about this barn, but this 3 filly outta Uncle Mo, definitely prefers the green stuff and must be left in the mix. #11 Slip Sliding Away (10/1) , Chestnut filly , was improving late going very wide, after 6 month layoff in the last. 5% pilot makes a ton of sense underneath, but wouldn’t surprise to see this American Pharaoh, get up in time. #16 American Goddess (10/1 AE) , Another AP filly, needs a lot of dominos to fall to get in, But is another one on the improve. Chad Brown has 2 firsters that you might wanna take a peek at tote board for.

Race 5

I don’t want to write on this race. 6,250 claimer that just hurts my eyes to look at… I mean who’s turn is it today? I’ll Just be hitting the All button here to close out the early pick 5, as I don’t need to many horses in the other legs.

Race 6

#1 Richies Great Girl (8/1) , Hidden Horse in this race, Has performed well on the grass, has tactical speed and could a ground saving trip from the rail and find a seam late. Plenty of Pace in this race. As #4 Hartling (7/2) , Goes for 5 in a row, all wire jobs, at different distances and surfaces. By far faces toughest test to date, with plenty of pace in this field while moving up. Saez enticed. #6 Dienda (9/2) , 3 year old filly for Casse really perked up when trying the lawn for the first time. If this horse can rate, it has the feel of a Joel type of race. #7 Fancified (12/1) , Just Graduated from an off the pace trip while also trying the turf for the first time. Beautifully spotted here by Kenny McPeek, as that’s exactly what this race is setting up for. You can basically toss all the other speeds as if the #4 doesn’t win (which I don’t think he will. ) they aren’t going to …

Race 7

Wide open Race #5 New Hope Road (6/1) , Ran 3rd at second asking off a 8 month layoff for Mr. Arnold. The number came back strong and should have build up stamina for stretching out again. Honestly I can make a case for almost this entire field. So I’ll just write on the one, I’ll side with. Be careful here on your horizontal wagers.

Race 8

Well Im definitely not playing the late Horizontals here, as another race that’s wide open. But I’ll make a selection for the article. #4 Dixieincandyland (9/2) , This horse should get the dream trip if Joel doesn’t mess it up. has the perfect running style with this pace scenario and is worth a win bet around this ‘# for that reason.

Race 9

#5 Pricing Exercise (4/1) , This Chad Brown colt deserves another chance, after running into a mess of a trip in the debut. #7 Bear Alley (9/2) Man they paid 35x the stud fee for this one. and horse never took money, but is improving each time out. ,#6 Limetini (6/1), 3 year old colt went for another gigantic 32x the stud fee at the KEE SEP sale. Pletcher is 23% w/ firsters , but not as strong not on the lawn. Follow the Money. #8 Lascari (12/1) , Horse player instinct tells me this one debuts well. #2 Water Wall (20/1) , Showed some running at second asking before going to the bench, gets a huge pilot upgrade for this return and could hit the board at the price. Many with a shot in here as well.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-30-20 at 05:33 PM.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

Gulfstream doesn't run until Thursday; the forecast is partly cloudy with no rain.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

It don’t matter, he didn’t write any of that anyways

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Gulfstream doesn't run until Thursday; the forecast is partly cloudy with no rain.
    Wrote the wrong date, it’s being corrected

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Your brain works differently

You’re not like us your special

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Working on Friday now, but just rented a couple movies , so won’t have it finished until tomorrow afternoon/evening...

I got
    Richard jewel
    parasite
    uncut gems

jjgold

Kid your a
    Hustler

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kid your a
    Hustler
    I’m a law abiding citizen nowadays

I’m trying to get more involved in the horse racing game
    Writing for now, investing down the road
    focused

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Nice info thank you Loisville kid

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    Nice info thank you Loisville kid
    dam you been around longer than me

Thank you for chiming in

I'll be writing more in the short future, I want to build my portfolio

Handicapping speaks for itself

jjgold

Kid means business now

Watch out

KnuckleHeadz

Let us know who the author is on these predictions so we can base bets accordingly please

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Let us know who the author is on these predictions so we can base bets accordingly please
    boo

it’s not Halloween

stop ghosting

everyone here knows my story

post something of value

Everyone knows I write

shame on me for responding

KnuckleHeadz

If anyone thinks this is you’re writing after all the years of seeing how you type shit they are Dumb AF.. just like basketball which is supposed to be your Bread and Butter, those come with zero-minimal write ups. But what both of your So Called best sports lack is you giving any feedback. 95% of the time when people ask you about something outside of what you plagiarized you ignore them or come up with some bullshit reasoning of not following that conference or whatnot. Same stuff with horses. If the question don’t pertain to what you copied of others you can’t phantom up a conversation....

Why did you fly to Vegas with less than a $1,000 big baller and why did another grown man pay your Flite back when you were broke and after he massaged you?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Plagiarized!!!

fukk you dude

not worth my time

KnuckleHeadz

Like above, you speak 3 words at a time if lucky before spacing everything out.

Half the shit is usually a drunken slur, profanity or 😢

What was the total amount you and your scum bag friend ended up with when you chumps collaborated on scheming everyone for money while you were supposedly Locked Up?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

L-kid one of SBR's best

He's a Sharp

KnuckleHeadz

So sharp he rejected ESPNs offer

jjgold

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

So sharp he rejected ESPNs offer

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I hope they don’t cAncel , We gonna make $$$ next few days

should find out shortly

jjgold

why would they cancel?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

If anyone thinks this is you’re writing after all the years of seeing how you type shit they are Dumb AF.. just like basketball which is supposed to be your Bread and Butter, those come with zero-minimal write ups. But what both of your So Called best sports lack is you giving any feedback. 95% of the time when people ask you about something outside of what you plagiarized you ignore them or come up with some bullshit reasoning of not following that conference or whatnot. Same stuff with horses. If the question don’t pertain to what you copied of others you can’t phantom up a conversation....

Why did you fly to Vegas with less than a $1,000 big baller and why did another grown man pay your Flite back when you were broke and after he massaged you?
    Like above, you speak 3 words at a time if lucky before spacing everything out.

Half the shit is usually a drunken slur, profanity or 

What was the total amount you and your scum bag friend ended up with when you chumps collaborated on scheming everyone for money while you were supposedly Locked Up?
    You really need to chill out , whoever you are...

im providing good material , that I spend A lot of time on, and make people $$$ on for years

Atleast announce your old Handle , for all too see

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

why would they cancel?
    Stay at home order in florida

Horsemen are essential , but track loaders aren’t / jockeys aren’t

jjgold

Kid you itching to get back into mafia or are you done?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Kid you itching to get back into mafia or are you done?
    I just wanna be a closer part to the game

Neogoating for the horse racing writing job

you guys are missing out

told ya im law abiding , and never steered my people wrong

my streets smarts just make me more sharp

Jellymancan
    Jellymancan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11986

Would GP annunce tonight or more likely tomorrow if they cancel or not? I was really going to dive into the card now, but don't want to waste some hours.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Well I’m prepped till through Saturday

I’m guessing they don’t

horsemen gotta be there anyway

handicapping , never hurts my jelly friend

KnuckleHeadz

Me. ESPN..

How come your write ups are not spaced

Out like everything else you write?

How come you’ve never used bike text like these write ups have??

How come they make since and not like a drugged up fool like most your written is??

I’ve found the originator of these before and posted them when it’s obvious this wasn’t something you did..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Me. ESPN..

How come they make since and not like a drugged up fool like most your written is??

I’ve found the originator of these before and posted them when it’s obvious this wasn’t something you did..
    I use text edit On my mac book

it’s more professional this way

most importantly , I’ve had so many ncaabb write ups I did on sbr “ post new thread”

that took long to complete , or froze , by the time I was done , hours were wasted

because clicking black , yielded nothing left

Why I’m explaining my self to you is beyond me

I’ve been writing for this site for a decade

stfu

you found the original!!!!

please fukkin show us

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Me. ESPN..

They make sense btw

fukk you for real

sbr handle this

before I have too

Jellymancan
    Jellymancan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11986

All true Lkid, problem is, the mrs. wants to watch ozark. She wins lol since I have time tomorrow AM to do the card.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellymancan View Post
    All true Lkid, problem is, the mrs. wants to watch ozark. She wins lol since I have time tomorrow AM to do the card.
    Enjoy it, my brother

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I will post the card after changes

very confident

jjgold

I hope they don’t cancel rumors are everyone’s going to give in and cancel

123 Last