Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    You must not know who your talking to.
    lol

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    5Dimes cancelled an International baskets bet on me a few years ago because of a name misspelling, back when Tony was in his glory.

Sorry...
    Last edited by Vyasports; 03-15-20 at 01:07 AM. Reason: ...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    This is a great time to relax your mind.
    Which is exactly what I've been doing and so far after a few days I'm not missing sports at all.
    Oh sure I'll be right back on the sports bandwagon when it starts up again, but for now I'm fine.
    I'm better than fine.

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Which is exactly what I've been doing and so far after a few days I'm not missing sports at all.
    Oh sure I'll be right back on the sports bandwagon when it starts up again, but for now I'm fine.
    I'm better than fine.
    That's the spirit

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9886

Bookmaker has also cancelled a number of my (winning) cycling bets, because the event was shortened from 8 to 7 days due to the corona virus. The rules are not 100% clear, but as it still finished with an official result, I guess the bets should count. Let's see where this ends up...
    Last edited by infotimbo; 03-15-20 at 04:22 AM.

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    Bookmaker has also cancelled a number of my (winning) cycling bets, because the event was shortened from 8 to 7 days due to the corona virus. The rules are not 100% clear, but as it still finished with an official result, I guess the bets should count. Let's see where this ends up...
    did u have any losing cycling bets that got cancelled? im asking because you said "a number of"

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9886

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    did u have any losing cycling bets that got cancelled? im asking because you said "a number of"
    personally not, but all bets got cancelled for the general classification of that event, both sides

hyp3
    #1picks
    hyp3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Response from ticket

We have received the nature of your inquiry. Just to inform you that the risks were refunded since there was a naming mistake on the website. in the case of obvious mechanical, technical or human error in the prices or conditions we publish, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to correct obvious errors and to No-Action your wager. We Apologize for any inconvenience. Best Regards

First 12