Betpoints: 8436

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Biden easy money.
    Vitterd just giving easy winners

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    BLM really hurting Biden now. 90% of Americans can't identify with the BLM movement anymore. Constant BLM Protests, riots, thug violence in the streets and mostly in the Democratic ran cities is killing Biden's chances. American voters and business owners are sick of seeing this crap daily..

Trump is the answer to stop it after being re-elected.. Just that simple.. Americans understand this now.
    Good call

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Good call
    Lol

Let's face it. Jibby is without question the dumbest fukk on this site besides jayvegas.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Really? I thought Trump had no chance in 2016? If you believe the polls you are an idiot. They poll about 100 people most of them liberals. This election might be the biggest landslide in history. Trump gets 10s of thousands at his rallies. Biden gets 10 or 20 people at his.
    This guy

vitterd

Biden will win and it wonít be that close. This will be the biggest anti vote you will ever see. All the signs are there if you know what to look for. It could be Bernie, Biden or JJ Gold.....trump will not win. The dem nominee is irrelevant.
    This guy knows things.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5425

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    Think a lot of homers will bet on Trump? The way I see it he loses outright. And at best claims itís corrupt. So no chance to win anything.
    Surprised Pence hasnít bailed or theyíve found a new VP.
    Spot on... Pence should have bailed before Trump told his people to kill him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I hate Liberals and Democrats. I think that they are nothing more than a cancer on the American Society. As much as I hate them, I like money that much more so I loaded up on Biden +145 three months ago. I am so sure that Trump is going to lose that I am not even going to middle that. If you really think that Trump is going to win, you are a f**king idiot.
    BigDaddy got it right...
    Quote Originally Posted by Infowars2833 View Post
    Trump -120 now the chalk AGAIN. after covid, after George Floyd hoax, after Atlanta, After Kamel face lift Harris, After Wisconsin, ....Trump still the favorite.

The democratic party is crumbling before our eyes.
    Boy did you get it wrong.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Douchebag Don will get CRUSHED on Nov. 3rd...Makes no difference who is VP. This election has a similar feel to it like 2016. People voted for Douchebag because they hated Hillary. Americans hate Trump and even many Republicans have announced they voted for Douchebag but will not in Nov. Their sick of his lying azz. Has Trump grown his base, hell NO. Has Trumps approval rating ever been over 50%. Hell No. ? Has Douchebag stopped insulting women, Hell No. What people will vote for Douchebag? Well, racist and bigots. Many of the lowlifes here on SBR. Many of the old fuks that watch the Trump news network. My 2 brothers who have been CONNED after all these years while listening to right wing radio and watching the Trump news network. Just aren't enough of all of you put together to beat Joe and Kamala.

Do you Douchebag Don Right Wing Whackos here on SBR think Republicans and conservatives that live in rural America like how trump is fukking with the Post Office for his personal gain only. Their mail is delayed enough as they live out in the country. They are Trump voters. Now they have to drive 10 miles to mail a letter instead OF 2 MILES.
    I deal with Medicare members that order their meds through the mail to get a 90 day supply. Some have called me already saying that their meds have been delayed 3-4 days...
    That may not be a big deal to some of you but you take an 80 year old elderly women that is waiting on her meds and their late, and not on time, they freak-out... And you fukking Trump voters think he really cares...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5800

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    you are clapping when he was wrong

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

This guy was spot on. Trump is a cancer on the GOP. Until they rid themselves of Don the Con, they are going to face a lot more losing.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you are clapping when he was wrong
    Wrong about what? Trump was crushed.

DwightShrute

Wrong about what? Trump was crushed.
    Almost every word is a lie. He is delusional as are you and Mac. Facts are your guy's enemy. Logic is you nemesis.

vitterd

Almost every word is a lie. He is delusional as are you and Mac. Facts are your guy's enemy. Logic is you nemesis.
    Says the guy who says the election was rigged even though we have audits and hand counts.

You are never right about anything and should never post.

DwightShrute

Says the guy who says the election was rigged even though we have audits and hand counts.

You are never right about anything and should never post.
    it was rigged. I already proved it as have others.

I will let ya fester away, I am going sailing.

vitterd

it was rigged. I already proved it as have others.

I will let ya fester away, I am going sailing.
    Bwaaaaaaahhhh!! Lmao. It was a beating. How you would think a guy that killed 500,000 people would get elected is pure stupidity. You never prove anything. It was proven legit.

Please hit an iceberg

First ... 34353637