$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i really dont think anyone would like to see Biden running our country.............do you you........ would be the worst 4 yrs since carter and to be honest here and im not being a jerk, i really dont think he can make it 4 yrs either
    Look whoís endorsing him in this thread...

All you need to know

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Havenít you been saying all of these would get him kicked out of office? Yepp

Has that happened? Nope

Only thing consistent is your incoherent, childish blabbering

Colluded... god youíre a penetrating moron
    Exactly these Trump hating Libs have always said Trump is done..

Trump will take us to war and ruin the economy when first elected - Nope

Stormy Daniels - Nope

Trump mentally unfit and unhealthy to serve - Nope

Russia collusion Mueller report - Nope

Impeachment big time backfire - Nope

Corona now??? Probably Nope again

Democrats and Fake news media get it SO WRONG time and time again.. They just never learn and keep playing the same tune over and over again.. .

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    And Florida? And Australia? To me... it looks as if this virus doesn't give a rats ass what the temperature is.

Also... I lived in the Atlanta area for 15 years. I wore shorts all year round most of the time. Regardless... Florida is warmer and there are plenty of cases there.
    I'm not defending the warm comment by him to be sure but the weather fluctuates big time in some of these above supposedly warm states. Many Americans are clueless to the fact that it snows in California and Texas and Arizona. There are general perceptions that it's always warm there. As for wearing shorts that's your thing. I see guys wearing shorts in Wyoming in Jan when it's freezing cold.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really dont think anyone would like to see Biden running our country.............do you you........ would be the worst 4 yrs since carter and to be honest here and im not being a jerk, i really dont think he can make it 4 yrs either
    It will be a disaster, as heís not fit to be a mayor these days, let alone President. But, we will survive per the usual. Luckily, people around him can just run the damn country. Hell, maybe he will hook me up with some health insurance. I barely care who is President these days. I just want a job, my girl, dog, me meds, and a place to live. Can squeak by with some crap job to pull it off. That shit ainít changing even if Oprah wins. She probably would at this point. Maybe Michelle will run, and Obama can be President for his loyal followers again.

gauchojake
    President God
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1508

I just hope all the homeless people disappear

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

lakerboy

Do you have any other sources besides Trump himself? ANY SOURCE besides Trump will do. Give me a link.

How much do you want to wager that it won't be done by November?
    Probably not. The first test vaccine I believe was approved today.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You don't like hopping over them?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Trump take a hit and get off the mat more than Rockey

gauchojake
    President God

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You don't like hopping over them?
    not particularly

There are a few I like who are kind of locals in my neighborhood, but the large encampments of lazy millennial dope fiends and bike thieves can get AIDS for all I care. Probably sounds heartless but it's just ridiculous in LA.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6184

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Havenít you been saying all of these would get him kicked out of office? Yepp

Has that happened? Nope

Only thing consistent is your incoherent, childish blabbering

Colluded... god youíre a penetrating moron
    No I havenít. Do you just like to see your words typed?

He was impeached for trying to get Biden out of the race.

Itís over for him. This reality show experiment was a massive failure. Watching him debacle and stroke out on national tv last night was embarrassing. He should quit after this response to corona.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Corona may start to make that happen!!!

Although LA homeless have lived in their own fecal matter, piss and disease for years while living in those tents on the streets and getting high on meth everyday and seem to only get stronger with time..

They could be immune to all viruses known to man now..

Cuse0323

Trump solves the homelessness crisis! That cheeky bastard had a plan all along. Iím cool with a lot of them, so they can stay, but I wonít cry without them.

gauchojake
    President God

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Trump solves the homelessness crisis! That cheeky bastard had a plan all along.
    I was kind of thinking that this thing may "solve" a few problems

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

someone needs to tell little adam and nancy to take care of things in their home state and stop with no work but hate on Trump each day.sad but true..........

JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 492

Probably not. The first test vaccine I believe was approved today.
    Excellent! How about we wager say... 449 points that there won't be a vaccine available to the public before the election. If I lose... I'll be more than happy to pay you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

California problems and it starts with the Democratic Crap State run Leadership. Not Trumps problem really it's the State's problem. He'll probably fix it if re-elected..

California Voters are so stupid as they just keep electing these idiots that ruin our streets and make the cities less unsafe.. Freebies.. All the while our State taxes, Gas taxes, property taxes all increase.. Total Taxation without representation in California today.. Our streets are crumbling and our public parks are full of homeless drug users now..

Thank you Governer Newsom.. He wants to give the illegals free healthcare before anything else.. It's a total JOKE!!!

I'm moving to Florida I can't take it anymore.. To many homeless and diseases floating around now. It's only getting worse.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

someone needs to tell little adam and nancy to take care of things in their home state and stop with no work but hate on trump each day.sad but true..........
    Bingo!!!

Nancy represents San Fransisco and it's a TOTAL shit show now over there.. People shooting up on the streets, kids playing with used needles on the sidewalks, you name it. San Fran is in the dumps right now.. Was never like that years ago.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-12-20 at 10:41 PM.

lakerboy

Excellent! How about we wager say... 449 points that there won't be a vaccine available to the public before the election. If I lose... I'll be more than happy to pay you.
    Why would we wager? I said probably not. You read that right?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    California problems and it starts with the Democratic Crap State run Leadership. Not Trumps problem really it's the State's problem. He'll probably fix it if re-elected..

California Voters are so stupid as they just keep electing these idiots that ruin our streets and make the cities less unsafe.. Freebies.. All the while our State taxes, Gas taxes, property taxes all increase.. Total Taxation without representation in California today.. Our streets are crumbling and our public parks are full of homeless drug users now..

Thank you Governer Newsom.. He wants to give the illegals free healthcare before anything else.. It's a total JOKE!!!

I'm moving to Florida I can't take it anymore.. To many homeless and diseases floating around now. It's only getting worse.
    My man. Florida ainít that much better. At least where Iím at. Iím sure thereís nice places, and you have conservatives running the joint. Itíd probably be a good fit for you.

JohnGalt2341

Why would we wager? I said probably not. You read that right?
    I misread what you were saying probably not to. I was confused because you said the first vaccine was approved today.

If anyone else wants to wager on this... let me know. Like I said.. if I lose... I'll be more than happy to do so.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    My man. Florida ain’t that much better. At least where I’m at. I’m sure there’s nice places, and you have conservatives running the joint. It’d probably be a good fit for you.
    Where you at in Florida Cuse? I ain't talking Miami. I'm going upper State..

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

I misread what you were saying probably not to. I was confused because you said the first vaccine was approved today.

If anyone else wants to wager on this... let me know. Like I said.. if I lose... I'll be more than happy to do so.

Sure I will. If by public you mean the general public are getting jabs, not if it's available to everyone who has it.

Cuse0323

Been thinking the same, but now Iím thinking I may end up apart of that problem solved. I just donít like not being able to breath. Wish my gramma had an oxygen tank. Fckin hysteria got me. Never have I been concerned about a damn flu, or whatever in my life. Hence me getting Hep A. The heart, and lung thing bugs me out. Drugs, booze, and smoking for eternity havenít aged them well, Iím sure. Fck it. If I die, hopefully itís in peace, and highly medicated. Benzos, and morphine, please and thanks.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Sure I will. If by public you mean the general public are getting jabs, not if it's available to everyone who has it.
    Today I drove by a pharmacy that had free flu shots. This is what I mean... Pharmacy's all across the country will have signs that say "Free Coronavirus vaccine". At some point this will be a reality. Maybe a year from now... maybe 15 months from now... what I am saying is... it won't be a reality before the election. Let me know how much you want to wager. I have no idea what you mean by jabs.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

Today I drove by a pharmacy that had free flu shots. This is what I mean... Pharmacy's all across the country will have signs that say "Free Coronavirus vaccine". At some point this will be a reality. Maybe a year from now... maybe 15 months from now... what I am saying is... it won't be a reality before the election. Let me know how much you want to wager. I have no idea what you mean by jabs.
    Ha sorry jab must be slang in this part of the world for getting an injection.

I'll do the 449 points if you like. I think (I have no idea actually just thought it'd be a fun wager) that there will be a vaccine and they will be giving it to the general public by the election (is it November?), I don't think everyone will be able to get it though as demand will exceed production.

Message me if you like. No idea if you're allowed to do this on SBR sorry admin if not.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Ha sorry jab must be slang in this part of the world for getting an injection.

I'll do the 449 points if you like. I think (I have no idea actually just thought it'd be a fun wager) that there will be a vaccine and they will be giving it to the general public by the election (is it November?), I don't think everyone will be able to get it though as demand will exceed production.

Message me if you like. No idea if you're allowed to do this on SBR sorry admin if not.
    I only want to wager if it will be available to anyone that wants it.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109

Trump is gonna lose if this isnít take care of by the election
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Gambling is future predicting. American economic situation very good. Virus comes along and unsettles things. Liberals, of course, trying to throw it on Mr Trump's back. Predicting future, I believe virus will be controlled, economy thriving upwards and Mr Trump is in charge. Prediction is that this thing will work in Incumbent favor as Country and world is on economic upswing by election.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3792

If Trump loses, he has no one to blame but himself
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

All the money that corporations made from tax cuts may be good. Now, corporations can use money to help fight crisis, whereas, if citizens had extra money, they'd just waste it on mountain dew and toilet paper during crisis.

pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    All the money that corporations made from tax cuts may be good. Now, corporations can use money to help fight crisis, whereas, if citizens had extra money, they'd just waste it on mountain dew and toilet paper during crisis.
    Ot Trump can sign an executive order freezing the tax cuts for the corporations for 1 year until the virus is eradicated due to a national emergency and use the funds to fight this sooner. The corporations are not going to give money to Trump voluntarily to fight this disease.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Trump i agree with...why do you like Roku so much?
    up almost 3% today

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Betpoints: 671

He will win easy

Biden a bad candidate

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2205

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The I 95 corridor is one of the longest stretch of interstate highway in the US.
    It runs north from Maine south to Florida.
    I live in Fairfield county Connecticut, the I 95 runs right through here.
    Traffic wise itís one of the biggest pain in the asses.
    Interstate 95 is the most used highway in the nation.

Megalopolises are on the I 95.
    Boston, New York City, Baltimore/DC.....
    Think of the I 95 ad a giant belt.

The I 95 Northeast states are major blue states.
    Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey.....

All interstates that end in a odd number like 95 run north and south, all major interstates that end in an even number like the I 90 runs East to west.
    is the reason you know this shit because deep down inside you are more Nash Rambler than Steve Nash?
    me thinks so

may I add that the numbers relating to Interstates increases from west to east and south to north

Lakerboy is not the only professional driver here, he is just better at it w/ more experience.

Have to give drivers credit, some days for them is like going into the combat zone.

First 123456 ... Last