vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6184

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    And most of us think youíll have a stroke before Trump does
    Most of you voted for trump.....so Iím feeling very safe that none of you are doctors.

JohnGalt2341
    Join the Hexversi tourney Win 500 points
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 492

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^I'll be laughing all the way to the bank fellas in November when Corona has died off and Trump is back on his game and Biden is a walking talking vegetable brain dead zombie..

We got time it's only March.. Corona will pass just like Russia Mueller, Impeachment did by November. Just gotta wait this Corona crap out.
    In your BEST CASE scenario how do you think it's going to die off? It went from 1 case to over 1300 in the U.S. in less than 2 months. There is no vaccine now, and there won't be one by November. How is this thing going to die off? What am I missing here? Give me your best case scenario.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Most of you voted for trump.....so Iím feeling very safe that none of you are doctors.
    No one here needs to be a doctor to come to that conclusion though...

We can pretty much see the 190/140 blood pressure you have in every post

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Biden is mentally in the same space Reagan was in his last year in office.

stevenash
    Talk to me about MLB anything
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2056

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Bernie just had a commercial down here with Obama in it. Didnít catch it, but seemed to be Obama saying nice things about ole Bern. Both of them trying to invoke the Obama name to boost their candidacy. Weird. I really donít see Trump losing Florida. All I see around here is Trump shit. Granted, Iím probably in a conservative area, and Iím clueless on how the State works. Iíd guess Miami is liberal as shit. Some lady said the I-95 corridor decides Florida. I barely know what a corridor is, but thatís me, and I finally get a useful vote.
    The I 95 corridor is one of the longest stretch of interstate highway in the US.
    It runs north from Maine south to Florida.
    I live in Fairfield county Connecticut, the I 95 runs right through here.
    Traffic wise itís one of the biggest pain in the asses.
    Interstate 95 is the most used highway in the nation.

Megalopolises are on the I 95.
    Boston, New York City, Baltimore/DC.....
    Think of the I 95 ad a giant belt.

The I 95 Northeast states are major blue states.
    Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey.....

All interstates that end in a odd number like 95 run north and south, all major interstates that end in an even number like the I 90 runs East to west.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do picture a scowling, balding old man with a JJ-esque horseshoe head, slamming the keyboard with veins popping out of his forehead during every post.
    Points Awarded:

DA_MOSS gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JohnGalt2341

Free money..

Biden can debate worth a crap and he'll get ruined against Trump.. Don't be fooled he sure couldn't have handled this Corona Virus any better with his open border Democratic policies..
    Trump is just as terrible a debater as Biden and possibly even worse except Trump has much better catch phrases and he's much better at using generic words without actually saying anything that create an illusion of victory among his supporters.

I can see it now:

Biden: We're going to create good schools for both poor kids and white kids.

Trump: I know all the best people from all the best schools and sleepy Joe is a racist! Keep America Great!

And then the next day on SBR you'll see all the Trumpets saying things like: "Trump destroyed Biden last night!"

Every single debate will be like this. They'll both look like senile old men with dementia and both sides will claim victory when in reality it's our country that will be losing badly.
    Points Awarded:

icon gave JohnGalt2341 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: icon

pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    In your BEST CASE scenario how do you think it's going to die off? It went from 1 case to over 1300 in the U.S. in less than 2 months. There is no vaccine now, and there won't be one by November. How is this thing going to die off? What am I missing here? Give me your best case scenario.
    Warmer temperatures will kill the virus. This is what Trump put all his chips on.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

vitterd

I do picture a scowling, balding old man with a JJ-esque horseshoe head, slamming the keyboard with veins popping out of his forehead during every post.
    Maybe you should ask poster Dustyy. He has pics and video of me and my wife at a sixers game with Carson Wentz and Zach Ertz in my suite. You would be 100 percent wrong. Let me quote him

ďVit is a tall dude with a very attractive wifeĒ

You lose

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The I 95 corridor is one of the longest stretch of interstate highway in the US.
    It runs north from Maine south to Florida.
    I live in Fairfield county Connecticut, the I 95 runs right through here.
    Traffic wise itís one of the biggest pain in the asses.
    Interstate 95 is the most used highway in the nation.

Megalopolises are on the I 95.
    Boston, New York City, Baltimore/DC.....
    Think of the I 95 ad a giant belt.

The I 95 Northeast states are major blue states.
    Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey.....

All interstates that end in a odd number like 95 run north and south, all major interstates that end in an even number like the I 90 runs East to west.
    Gotcha. She did say the cities in Florida along the corridor, so makes sense. I knew the odd, even thing. Grew up off of 81 in NY. The traffic really isnít too bad down here, and 70 is nice. I cruise down it going 80 every morning, and have people passing me. Most used in the nation, interesting. Thatís a long damn stretch. I read that it took like 62 years or some shit to finally finish what Eisenhower started.

vitterd

My blood pressure is perfect. Do you get anything right? It seems youíre very uneducated. Good luck though. I hope President Biden can get you the education you need.

Cuse0323

Maybe you should ask poster Dustyy. He has pics and video of me and my wife at a sixers game with Carson Wentz and Zach Ertz in my suite. You would be 100 percent wrong. Let me quote him

ďVit is a tall dude with a very attractive wifeĒ

You lose
    Fck if I care, thatís the persona you emulate on a chit chat forum. Nice humble brag. We got a big timer over here guys!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4911

Iíll take MAGA man

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

on Trump HERE

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    gambling has left a soured taste for me recently so I'm thinking about putting a bunch on Trump to win and buying Roku stock

and just sit back and wait for the paydays
    Trump i agree with...why do you like Roku so much?

DA_MOSS
    Yepp

My blood pressure is perfect. Do you get anything right? It seems youíre very uneducated. Good luck though. I hope President Biden can get you the education you need.
    Russia
    Avenatti
    Stormy
    Mueller
    Taxes

So youíre 0-fer your career in predictions.

You like Biden? Trump is a more of a lock than you are a fraud

DA_MOSS
    Yepp

Fck if I care, thatís the persona you emulate on a chit chat forum. Nice humble brag. We got a big timer over here guys!
    Lol this. Talks and acts like a 15 year old yet claims to be someone special...

Brain damage is a terrible thing

vitterd

Just telling you how wrong you are. Sorry your feelings got hurt but be happy you know the truth. Bad read on your part

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 59

Vaccine cure is gonna have no red tap to clear, it's a full go and on the way. Trump said that first and foremost.. Secondly if we are all isolating the Virus will die off quickly like we are seeing happen in China now..

There you have it.. My scenario how things will play out.. By November Corona will be done.

vitterd

Russia
    Avenatti
    Stormy
    Mueller
    Taxes

So youíre 0-fer your career in predictions.

You like Biden? Trump is a more of a lock than you are a fraud
    What the hell are you listing? Trump paid for sex with stormy. He colluded with Russia and heís hiding his taxes. All proven.

Trump will be lucky to make it to the ballot and if he does, heís gonna get drilled. Educated people are voting in droves now and the means Trump loses.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Warmer temperatures will kill the virus. This is what Trump put all his chips on.
    I agree hardly no one gets sick in summer.. Virus dies when seasons change also..

vitterd

Vaccine cure is gonna have no red tap to clear, it's a full go and on the way. Trump said that first and foremost.. Secondly if we are all isolating the Virus will die off quickly like we are seeing happen in China now..

There you have it.. My scenario how things will play out.. By November Corona will be done.
    Trump canít even get testing done right. Heís completely inept. Heís worried about trying to fix the markets, he doesnít care about people. Thank god heís gone in 8 months and off to jail.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    His followers most likely believe this non-sense.

I'm not too good at geography... I'm hoping a few Trump supporters will point out a few of the warmer states for me... say... Texas, California, Florida, Georgia. I'm assuming those states have zero cases so far. Can somebody tell me which state is Texas... and please confirm to me that they have zero cases.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Biden is mentally in the same space Reagan was in his last year in office.
    Agreed.. Biden can't form back to back sentences now without having a brain fart stutter attack happen..

He's quick to anger also now and his best anger defense is to challenge people to push ups.. That means he's about to stroke out.

Dude is a walking Dementia brain fart stroke victim waiting to happen. Showing all the signs now.. He can't remember shiiit these days or what State he's in when speaking anymore..

I honestly can't believe the Democratic Voters are letting this guy in as the Dem Nom. As Crazy as Bernie is with his policies he is far more sound of mind over Biden in general even with his heart problems and stents.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-12-20 at 09:54 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 467

I'm not too good at geography... I'm hoping a few Trump supporters will point out a few of the warmer states for me... say... Texas, California, Florida, Georgia. I'm assuming those states have zero cases so far. Can somebody tell me which state is Texas... and please confirm to me that they have zero cases.
    Most of the cases in Texas are in Dallas and north of Dallas. I go to Dallas almost every week and only these last ten days has it gotten warmer. It's been cold there. Most of the California cases are in colder areas. Georgia is ONLY warm south of Atlanta until recently. Don't tell me you know better as well. I drive all over this country. I know the weather better then most people.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

gauchojake
    President God
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1508

Here's the problem for Trump - the DOW is not rebounding to 29k - he'll be lucky if we see 25k before Nov. His whole platform to moderates or undecided voters is "hey look at your 401k" and "unemployment numbers are the best ever". If they suck and we are headed back towards a recession like it appears, then his warts are out in full view and he will lose.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

JohnGalt2341

Do you have any other sources besides Trump himself? ANY SOURCE besides Trump will do. Give me a link.

How much do you want to wager that it won't be done by November?

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Trumpís missteps during this pandemic will cost him a second term.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Most of the cases in Texas are in Dallas and north of Dallas. I go to Dallas almost every week and only these last ten days has it gotten warmer. It's been cold there. Most of the California cases are in colder areas. Georgia is ONLY warm south of Atlanta until recently. Don't tell me you know better as well. I drive all over this country. I know the weather better then most people.
    And Florida? And Australia? To me... it looks as if this virus doesn't give a rats ass what the temperature is.

Also... I lived in the Atlanta area for 15 years. I wore shorts all year round most of the time. Regardless... Florida is warmer and there are plenty of cases there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Trump’s missteps during this pandemic will cost him a second term.
    Biden's future hip cups when speaking and sudden out bursts of anger and forgetfulness will even the field quickly when the live debates start...

DA_MOSS
    Yepp

What the hell are you listing? Trump paid for sex with stormy. He colluded with Russia and heís hiding his taxes. All proven.

Trump will be lucky to make it to the ballot and if he does, heís gonna get drilled. Educated people are voting in droves now and the means Trump loses.
    Havenít you been saying all of these would get him kicked out of office? Yepp

Has that happened? Nope

Only thing consistent is your incoherent, childish blabbering

Colluded... god youíre a penetrating moron

Cuse0323

And Florida? And Australia? To me... it looks as if this virus doesn't give a rats ass what the temperature is.
    Only 2 people with it in my county in Florida. Not sure about the rest of the state. Looks like maybe 30, which ainít shit. 1230 monitored though. Point taken on Australia.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1016

Who cares they both donít give a f.uck about us.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp

Itís been consistently warm/hot In those states? Interesting

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

i really dont think anyone would like to see Biden running our country.............do you you........ would be the worst 4 yrs since carter and to be honest here and im not being a jerk, i really dont think he can make it 4 yrs either

First 12345 ... Last