Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I have the "I Survived the Coronavirus" shirts already in production. Will be a good moneymaker
    This guy. Always throwing his sharpness in our face. I’m doing the American thing, and stealing your idea.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I just read some doctor on twitter claiming that 150 million people in the US are going to get infected with the virus.
    I like them odds. Still better than 50/50, and I love to gamble on coin flips.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I just read some doctor on twitter claiming that 150 million people in the US are going to get infected with the virus.
    dont believe everything u hear

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

At least Tom Hanks can afford to be quarantine for a long ass time.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    dont believe everything u hear
    I don't believe it. That is almost 1/2 of the US population. These people also claimed that 60 million people had the swine flu. I don't know one person that had it.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    At least Tom Hanks can afford to be quarantine for a long ass time.
    I bet he has the top 25 doctors in the whole Australian country looking out for him and his wife.

Opti??? We need boots on the ground. What's going on here?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Looks like Forrest Gump couldn't outrun the coronavirus.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post

Oh.... Yeah.

LOL carry on.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Shit just got real

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson test positive for coronavirus

Actor Tom Hanks says he and his wife, actress Rita Wilson, have been diagnosed with coronavirus. In a statement posted to Instagram, Hanks said the two were traveling in Australia when they were tested after exhibiting symptoms like tiredness, body aches, chills and "slight fevers."

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson test positive for coronavirus

Actor Tom Hanks says he and his wife, actress Rita Wilson, have been diagnosed with coronavirus. In a statement posted to Instagram, Hanks said the two were traveling in Australia when they were tested after exhibiting symptoms like tiredness, body aches, chills and "slight fevers."

P]

~~~
    Is Rita Wilson related to the volleyball?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    P]

~~~
    Is Rita Wilson related to the volleyball?
    No it's just coincidence his wife's last name is Wilson.

Wilson named after the ball's brand.

Big brand ofcourse in the field of sports equipment..https://www.wilson.com/en-us/volleyball

Cuse0323

I don't believe it. That is almost 1/2 of the US population. These people also claimed that 60 million people had the swine flu. I don't know one person that had it.
    12K died in the US from the swine flu, and I barely remember hearing a damn thing about it. This bitchass flu killed like 38, only old folks, or those with underlying health issues, and yet it’s causing everyone to lose their damn mind, and ass rape the economy.

The death rate for someone without a preexisting condition is less than 1%. So, you’re basically not going to die if you get the shit, are under 60, and don’t already have something killing you. If you’re over 60, and healthy, then you’re probably fine too. The 1% may include those over 60 without an underlying health problem. That said, I really don’t want the flu, as it sounds like a miserable time, but it ain’t shit to stress about. God doesn’t love me enough to just let my ass die anyway

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

He survived a helluva bachelor party

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

so sad to hear of an actor or any human being sick, especially Hollywood actors so god-like those fukkers are
    my world might be shattered, but I have the cure for this shit and it is called the
    croner virus, light it up and be prepared to laugh

and no, does not hurt to be consumed before, during and after a brew
    funny fukkers some of you are, especially those blaming the left, center and right - assholes

if you are currently panicked/scared, you are not going to like my next sentence

THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND MINE FOR NOT GIVING A FUKK - LONG BEFORE NOW.

oh we gave a fukk
    really???

wtf have we done to better this dump in the last 30 years or more

FUKKING WARS for JOBS???

fukk you, fukk-off
    1/2 of you are fukking tools
    even some that think we are friends here

edit: need to add racist remark
    if you are a man that has black skin, you are automatically my friend
    unless you say we are not
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-12-20 at 04:44 AM.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

casimos and books will lose heavily

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Thats a big name... Panic going to set the fuk in now.

IF TRUE

We'll look after him just fine.

He picked just about the best place in the world to get it. Already well prepared to handle the bad cases.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is fine

Most people have mild symptoms
    ~~~~
    There you have it. .
    JJ spent last night in a Holiday Inn.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I bet he has the top 25 doctors in the whole Australian country looking out for him and his wife.

Opti??? We need boots on the ground. What's going on here?

We are a few weeks ahead.

People trying to return half their hoarded toilet paper to shops today, and being told "bad luck, no returns idiots"

There are separate clinics for testing, temporary acute care centres already partly setup, thousands of ventilator machines been purchased to keep the badly affected ones alive, and the govt handing out 16 billion in cash today, 25K cash to small businesses to help pay to keep staff employed but at home, cash to poorer people to keep them spending so business dont go under.

I think public here has accepted that a big % of population are going to be exposed, maybe more than 50%, maybe even close to 100% eventually.

But govt been explaining it is preparing for the peak and knows we will have a very low death rate compared to other places due to that. So no real panic.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We are a few weeks ahead.

People trying to return half their hoarded toilet paper to shops today, and being told "bad luck, no returns idiots"

There are separate clinics for testing, temporary acute care centres already partly setup, thousands of ventilator machines been purchased to keep the badly affected ones alive, and the govt handing out 16 billion in cash today, 25K cash to small businesses to help pay to keep staff employed but at home, cash to poorer people to keep them spending so business dont go under.

I think public here has accepted that a big % of population are going to be exposed, maybe more than 50%, maybe even close to 100% eventually.

But govt been explaining it is preparing for the peak and knows we will have a very low death rate compared to other places due to that. So no real panic.
    -----

Yep.
    Did one hell of a job controlling those forest fires

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

12K died in the US from the swine flu, and I barely remember hearing a damn thing about it. This bitchass flu killed like 38, only old folks, or those with underlying health issues, and yet it’s causing everyone to lose their damn mind, and ass rape the economy.

The death rate for someone without a preexisting condition is less than 1%. So, you’re basically not going to die if you get the shit, are under 60, and don’t already have something killing you. If you’re over 60, and healthy, then you’re probably fine too. The 1% may include those over 60 without an underlying health problem. That said, I really don’t want the flu, as it sounds like a miserable time, but it ain’t shit to stress about. God doesn’t love me enough to just let my ass die anyway
    There is currently a 9.2% death rate for anyone with diabetes over all age groups.

Know anyone with diabetes?

Males are almost twice as likely to die as women, so if it there is a 0.5% risk for your age group, it's actually more like 0.65% for you and 0.35% for your female friends that are the same age and health status.

If you are a male with cardiovascular disease of any age, then you you are approaching a 4-1 chance of dying if you get it right now.

Are you sure we should not worry about any of them? That's going to add up to 10s of millions of people worldwide in the end.

Wouldn't it be shameful if the richest country in the world ended up with a worse death rate than China or Sth Korea or Italy? Because it's looking like that is obviously going to happen I think.

Not sure why only Americans seem so intent on arguing nothing to worry about, no need to prepare, its just like the Flu.

It's surreal to watch compared to the response here.

And the crazy thing is as soon as Trump says "this is a terrible situation"... I bet many of those same people saying there is no problem now will turn on a dime and become the huge panic merchants.
    Last edited by Optional; 03-12-20 at 05:38 AM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    -----

Yep.
    Did one hell of a job controlling those forest fires
    *shakes head*

Carry on with your head in the sand then.

Sad it will mean so many needless deaths there this year from not being prepared though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is so funny

It is not cancer!!!!

He is fine

19th Hole

*shakes head*

Carry on with your head in the sand then.

Sad it will mean so many needless deaths there this year from not being prepared though.
    ---
    You can't be serious.
    Land of "Let's let those fires burn themselves out" and wait for Uncle Sam to come flying in with Big Boy fire equipment.
    I wish you the best with your 2nd world leadership.
    Go get 'em Tiger ...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

There is currently a 9.2% death rate for anyone with diabetes over all age groups.

Know anyone with diabetes?

Males are almost twice as likely to die as women, so if it there is a 0.5% risk for your age group, it's actually more like 0.65% for you and 0.35% for your female friends that are the same age and health status.

If you are a male with cardiovascular disease of any age, then you you are approaching a 4-1 chance of dying if you get it right now.

Are you sure we should not worry about any of them? That's going to add up to 10s of millions of people worldwide in the end.

Wouldn't it be shameful if the richest country in the world ended up with a worse death rate than China or Sth Korea or Italy? Because it's looking like that is obviously going to happen I think.

Not sure why only Americans seem so intent on arguing nothing to worry about, no need to prepare, its just like the Flu.

It's surreal to watch compared to the response here.

And the crazy thing is as soon as Trump says "this is a terrible situation"... I bet many of those same people saying there is no problem now will turn on a dime and become the huge panic merchants.
    Optional is one of the sharpest guys on SBR. I think he knows the answer to the first sentence I put in bold above... but I'll remind him so everyone knows. It's because followers of Trump believe everything he says regardless of how easily disprovable they are. BetOnline had a Prop Bet for how many lies Trump would tell at his SoTU speech. It went over 27.5. Even when he was trying his best not to lie in a thoroughly prepared speech he still told 28+ verifiable lies in just over an hour. Compound that with the THOUSANDS of other easily disprovable lies he's told, and his followers STILL trust him because they worship him like a cult leader. Look at the tweet below from Trump:

THIS is why only Americans seem so intent on arguing nothing to worry about. Btw, your last sentence is spot on. Great post overall in fact.

Right now I'm actually kind of impressed with the job Mike Pence is doing. He seems to be at least attempting to tell the truth about this and appears to be taking this seriously. If he keeps this up, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump fires him. Trump is notorious for firing people that tell the truth.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Not surprised. He always struck me as someone who acts super smart but can really do dumb things like staying a hi virus location. Australia has a large population from Southern China.
    They believe Tom caught it in The US.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    There was a thread going on twitter with people just listing all the things Tom Hanks had survived. It was like "Tom survived Vietnam.", "Tom survived getting caught by pirates." . "Tom survived a volcano." and so on and so on.
    Two that made me laugh were something like "Tom survived a house that almost cost him his marriage." and "Tom survived a big dog's slobbering tongue."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Tom just called into a news station.. He said him and wife are doing just fine, little bit of flu like symptoms that's it. This Corona crap is over blown.

Like I said I'm not afraid to get it now. I don't wanna get it though..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There are almost 5,000 listings on Ebay for Toilet paper.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...paper&_sacat=0

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

There are almost 5,000 listings on Ebay for Toilet paper.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...paper&_sacat=0
    And not one symptom listed with Corona as being diarrhea. If worse came to worst, I have a huge bookcase filled with old books. But my local dollar store around the corner and closest grocery, both have plenty of paper products.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Optional is one of the sharpest guys on SBR. I think he knows the answer to the first sentence I put in bold above... but I'll remind him so everyone knows. It's because followers of Trump believe everything he says regardless of how easily disprovable they are. BetOnline had a Prop Bet for how many lies Trump would tell at his SoTU speech. It went over 27.5. Even when he was trying his best not to lie in a thoroughly prepared speech he still told 28+ verifiable lies in just over an hour. Compound that with the THOUSANDS of other easily disprovable lies he's told, and his followers STILL trust him because they worship him like a cult leader. Look at the tweet below from Trump:

THIS is why only Americans seem so intent on arguing nothing to worry about. Btw, your last sentence is spot on. Great post overall in fact.

Right now I'm actually kind of impressed with the job Mike Pence is doing. He seems to be at least attempting to tell the truth about this and appears to be taking this seriously. If he keeps this up, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump fires him. Trump is notorious for firing people that tell the truth.
    sure, most of you have never heard of this man/poster Mr John Galt, but got damn is he smart

dig that shit
    sinceriously

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^^^ Trump keeping it positive and doesn't wanna panic the Nation and markets any more then it already is.. He's cancelled flights to Europe now.. That's pretty extreme..

President doing all he possibly can.. You Libs think he should go in the basement of the White House and find a cure for this crap himself..

Trump haters man!! ..

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    he got it from that tramp Jenny.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

we need this guy to help us all

First 123 Last