Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Breaking News -The Carolina Panthers give QB vote of Confidence new 1 Year deal!!!!

Kyle Allen just signed a 1 year contract ladies and gentlemen.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

back up qb

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

what a bum only getting 585k for a qb

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports the deal is for $585,000

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good for him. Best gig in the NFL. Paid to hold a clipboard. The guys who put together a long career as a backup are living the best life. No health problems, and money in the bank. Deal is only for 585K, not much more than league minimum, but hard to complain. For his sake, I hope Cam doesn’t go down again, so he’s not forced to show the league that he really is quite terrible, and is the guy who lost his last 7, not the one who got lucky in the first 4.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I wouldnt call 1 yr a vote of confidence

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what a bum only getting 585k for a qb

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports the deal is for $585,000
    seems he could and should get quite a bit more than that

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Kid threw over 100 interceptions in a few weeks. At McDonald's he would have been burning fries that are on a timer.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Kid threw over 100 interceptions in a few weeks. At McDonald's he would have been burning fries that are on a timer.
    lol

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

585k to suck ass and travel to games and workout and get good food

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

now they just got to get that clown cam out of nc

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

He'll get monster $$$ if he does well w new CBA coming.

Otherwise big bidding war for Cousins after this year

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

nobody going to pay cousins again his contracts in future will be going the other way decline

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

No way Cinci

The new CBA average QB annual $$$ going to be $30mm.... just how things are trending.

Every team w a defense and run game happy to pay only cash not waste draft picks and get 4000/30/10

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Panthers may be tanking for Justin Fields

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Lol ,Minny.....

Still on the Cousins train I see......

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by cuse0323 View Post
    good for him. Best gig in the nfl. Paid to hold a clipboard. The guys who put together a long career as a backup are living the best life. No health problems, and money in the bank. Deal is only for 585k, not much more than league minimum, but hard to complain. For his sake, i hope cam doesn’t go down again, so he’s not forced to show the league that he really is quite terrible, and is the guy who lost his last 7, not the one who got lucky in the first 4.
    truth

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Panthers may be tanking for Justin Fields

I’ve had your back, but this is the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted. Though, I know it’s a joke, so I will take it as such. You’re good people, BB. Don’t let these pansies tell you otherwise. You take up space in their mind, rent free. They literally dream about you. Finding you on the street, and beating you up. It’s hilarious. And still, you just keep trolling the outta them. It’s top notch stuff.

They worship bitch boys like banker, and praise him for hitting maybe 50 percent. While he had Clemson against LSU, and wouldn’t shut up about the SEC being overrated. Along with the ACC being overlooked, as they gotta shit on...by the SEC, especially. Kentucky over VaTech was my favorite moment of bowl season.

I never lose big games, minus game 7 of the WCF when I put my faith in Denver over Portland. Difference is, I can admit my faults. I’ve posted 5 plays, or so this week. All losers, and not even all that close.

Some of these fckin morons who are worshipped around here just get that shit wiped aside, like it never happened. Banker is a loser, like the SBR hoe that he loves to praise. Nothing special about getting the green light from John, and Lou to do as you please. Yet, the pathetic cucks around here would suck a fart out of her ass through the phone, if they had the chance. They would leave their wife to be with that rat faced, anorexic, ball guzzling waste of space. And their wife would be ecstatic to hear the news.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

I’ve had your back, but this is the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted. Though, I know it’s a joke, so I will take it as such. You’re good people, BB. Don’t let these pansies tell you otherwise. You take up space in their mind, rent free. They literally dream about you. Finding you on the street, and beating you up. It’s hilarious. And still, you just keep trolling the outta them. It’s top notch stuff.

They worship bitch boys like banker, and praise him for hitting maybe 50 percent. While he had Clemson against LSU, and wouldn’t shut up about the SEC being overrated. Along with the ACC being overlooked, as they gotta shit on...by the SEC, especially. Kentucky over VaTech was my favorite moment of bowl season.

I never lose big games, minus game 7 of the WCF when I put my faith in Denver over Portland. Difference is, I can admit my faults. I’ve posted 5 plays, or so this week. All losers, and not even all that close.

Some of these fckin morons who are worshipped around here just get that shit wiped aside, like it never happened. Banker is a loser, like the SBR hoe that he loves to praise. Nothing special about getting the green light from John, and Lou to do as you please. Yet, the pathetic cucks around here would suck a fart out of her ass through the phone, if they had the chance. They would leave their wife to be with that rat faced, anorexic, ball guzzling waste of space. And their wife would be ecstatic to hear the news.
    😲😲😲

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Excellent. 🤠