Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wednesday: Pelicans Nuggets Parlay

The Mavs come into this game playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and are also on a b2b without Porzingi. Nuggets usually play up to their competition and down to their comp as well. I think they should take care of business here. Jokic is a massive mismatch for Klieber, Doncic will have his hands full going against Gary Harris, and without Seth Curry off the bench, I don't see where the Mavs are gonna generate offense in this one. Nuggets should win.

Pelicans game is more iffy but this team is just locked in right now. I don't believe in the Kings. Walton is benching Buddy Heild, God knows why. Kings don't have much power inside and rely on Richard Holmes. Zion should have his way in the paint tonight and I think Ball and Ingram and Holiday are just way too fast and athletic for these guys. They play at the fastest pace in the NBA and the Kings are starting guys like Bogdonovic and Bealica and Harrison Barnes. Should be a track meet and the Kings won't be able to keep up. Fox is really the only guy who can keep up imo in this type of playoff game.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

i dislike the pelicans but i would favor them here in this game vs kings after they finally got a couple wins last 2 games while the Kings had a shot to beat the raptors and everytime they could get a stop to get the lead they gave up easy baskets/open 3

then they had the ball last down 3 and instead of going to Fox who had hit multiple 3's in the 4th and had almost 20 pts in the 4th Q... or drawing up a play for the 3 pt champion Hield... they brought in some loser off the bench who was not warmed up and he fired up an AIR BALL

dumb ass coach

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sac so hard to figure out

When playing well they can beat anyone

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

lol goodluck