DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    daggles did you see i paid in full bro???
    Oh Wow.

You hit a parlay before sports got shut down?

Or did you get lucky at roulette?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

parlay trivia freeplay

no stiffing this time, as i said

sorry about others

DiggityDaggityDo

Rudy, you are a prick but a good guy.

I hope you survive this pandemic.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    No chance unless they got a new shipment in overnight.

Good luck, Destroya.
    Thanks, yeah no chance, anywhere. 30-40 others waiting at 6am to get in. Dumbfucks go straight for water and toilet paper, both out as well. No alcohol, no wipes, purell (all which, unless are just alcohol based have cancerous chemicals so we will see a high spike in cancer now from using these "sanitizers"), nothing. I give up if Im gonna get it Im gonna get it whatever. Since I actually can read and do some research, hydrogen peroxide is just as effective at killing the virus. I bought 8 bottles at 88 cents each; they were tucked on a bottom shelf with another 20-30 bottles. Wouldve taken all but couldnt carry all from the weight (back surgery 1 month ago). Emptied and cleaned the windex bottle and filled with HP to spray surfaces and doorknobs/handles etc. Its non-corrosive.

DiggityDaggityDo

Shelves here in Texas still full of TP and water.

Well they were 2 days ago when I was shopping.

Hand sanitizer was gone long ago.

I'm going back today to buy steaks/ribs/etc in case we do get locked down, I've got a BBQ and a smoker so I'm gonna fill the freezer with meats.

I'll report back on TP/Water situation

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and KVB

DiggityDaggityDo

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

if i know its a never ending wipe i just go to the shower

is that too much info????

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

guys got a painters mask..........

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Thanks, yeah no chance, anywhere. 30-40 others waiting at 6am to get in. Dumbfucks go straight for water and toilet paper, both out as well. No alcohol, no wipes, purell (all which, unless are just alcohol based have cancerous chemicals so we will see a high spike in cancer now from using these "sanitizers"), nothing. I give up if Im gonna get it Im gonna get it whatever. Since I actually can read and do some research, hydrogen peroxide is just as effective at killing the virus. I bought 8 bottles at 88 cents each; they were tucked on a bottom shelf with another 20-30 bottles. Wouldve taken all but couldnt carry all from the weight (back surgery 1 month ago). Emptied and cleaned the windex bottle and filled with HP to spray surfaces and doorknobs/handles etc. Its non-corrosive.

Related
    What Is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?

Updated March 10, 2018
    By Alex Silbajoris

Hydrogen peroxide is widely used to treat cuts and scrapes, but some sources warn that it doesn't reliably kill all bacteria and can even harm healing tissue. The hydrogen peroxide molecule has one more oxygen atom than a water molecule, so it acts as an oxidizer. Some bacteria can defend themselves against this, and some can't. The chemical formula is written as H2O2, and the structural formula is H-O-O-H. For home use, it's sold as a 3-percent solution in water.

Hydrogen Peroxide as a Wound Cleaner

Hydrogen peroxide cleans wounds by moistening and loosening dried blood and any dirt or grit in the wound. It also helps the removal of dead tissue, which is called debridement. It foams on contact, and this effervescence helps to mechanically clean the wound, similar to fizzy denture cleaners. However, it can also destroy the cells called fibroblasts, which rebuild the connective tissue to heal the wound. For this reason, it is not recommended for long-term use.

Hydrogen Peroxide Has Limited Antibacterial Effects

Hydrogen peroxide is widely used as an antibacterial agent, but there are contrary opinions about its effectiveness. Certain types of aerobic bacteria, such as staphylococci, or "staph," have an enzyme called catalase, which breaks hydrogen peroxide down to water and oxygen, effectively diluting it. When hydrogen peroxide is foaming in a cut, some of that foam is oxygen liberated by the bacteria defending themselves. But some of the foam comes from destroyed fibroblasts, which also have catalase. A "catalase test" uses hydrogen peroxide to determine whether an unknown sample of bacteria is aerobic or anaerobic.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by reallyhardtowin View Post

Related
    What Is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?

Updated March 10, 2018
    By Alex Silbajoris

Hydrogen peroxide is widely used to treat cuts and scrapes, but some sources warn that it doesn't reliably kill all bacteria and can even harm healing tissue. The hydrogen peroxide molecule has one more oxygen atom than a water molecule, so it acts as an oxidizer. Some bacteria can defend themselves against this, and some can't. The chemical formula is written as H2O2, and the structural formula is H-O-O-H. For home use, it's sold as a 3-percent solution in water.

Hydrogen Peroxide as a Wound Cleaner

Hydrogen peroxide cleans wounds by moistening and loosening dried blood and any dirt or grit in the wound. It also helps the removal of dead tissue, which is called debridement. It foams on contact, and this effervescence helps to mechanically clean the wound, similar to fizzy denture cleaners. However, it can also destroy the cells called fibroblasts, which rebuild the connective tissue to heal the wound. For this reason, it is not recommended for long-term use.

Hydrogen Peroxide Has Limited Antibacterial Effects

Hydrogen peroxide is widely used as an antibacterial agent, but there are contrary opinions about its effectiveness. Certain types of aerobic bacteria, such as staphylococci, or "staph," have an enzyme called catalase, which breaks hydrogen peroxide down to water and oxygen, effectively diluting it. When hydrogen peroxide is foaming in a cut, some of that foam is oxygen liberated by the bacteria defending themselves. But some of the foam comes from destroyed fibroblasts, which also have catalase. A "catalase test" uses hydrogen peroxide to determine whether an unknown sample of bacteria is aerobic or anaerobic.

8 frigging bottles hoarder? How many times do you plan to get shot at or beat up here?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if i know its a never ending wipe i just go to the shower

is that too much info????
    Rudy, do you clean inside also, using fingers?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Rudy, do you clean inside also, using fingers?
    had a double edit: oops UPPER)-decker buddy that never used tp at home. Sheet and right in shower. Even sheet in his own shower and let it wash down the drain. let's just hope that waste water treatment plant does its wonders or else.............

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Lol.....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Despite the media frenzy using the Virus to try and take down Trump, he is handling this better than Obama did with the Swine Flu back in 2009.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Despite the media frenzy using the Virus to try and take down Trump, he is handling this better than Obama did with the Swine Flu back in 2009.
    How is the media using this to bring down Trump?

Surely him insisting for weeks after other countries prepared that America has it all under control and has beautiful tests and it will all be fine is what is taking him down? He did say that stuff didn't he? Or did the media come up with that?

But what might really bring him down was standing up on Monday and assuring Wall Street he had a plan which would be announced in 24 hours.

And then next day did almost nothing to protect the economy like was expected.

And the markets voted with their money that he had made a huge error.

But this is the media's fault you think?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    yah trump coming out and saying this is no big deal was brilliant move eh

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

by june all these trump hating pvssies afraid to leave their houses will look out of their windows to see

that americans with real jobs have been working and living our lives the whole time

couple tree removals (small batch artisan TP) , snowboarding until sunset, grill and thumb sized joints all day

check my IG while you guys are self- QT'ing!!!!!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    by june all these trump hating pvssies afraid to leave their houses will look out of their windows to see

that americans with real jobs have been working and living our lives the whole time

couple tree removals (small batch artisan TP) , snowboarding until sunset, grill and thumb sized joints all day

check my IG while you guys are self- QT'ing!!!!!
    Why so desperate to not do the right thing by your community and country?

If we all act responsibly and carefully it could/should make a massive difference to the final death tally.

Why would it hurt Trump's election chances if he handled this crisis well? It made Rudy G look like a hero doing that after 9/11.

His supporters who are desperate to keep saying its a scare campaign seem to be hurting him more than helping his chances to me.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why so desperate to not do the right thing by your community and country?

If we all act responsibly and carefully it could/should make a massive difference to the final death tally.

Why would it hurt Trump's election chances if he handled this crisis well? It made Rudy G look like a hero doing that after 9/11.

His supporters who are desperate to keep saying its a scare campaign seem to be hurting him more than helping his chances to me.
    i knew Opti would be so butthurt by this that he is blinded by the fat that I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP

common sense american here protecting my community by keeping the economy rolling

Optional

i knew Opti would be so butthurt by this that he is blinded by the fat that I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP

common sense american here protecting my community by keeping the economy rolling
    You have the right idea.

Shame Trump did not agree and do what Wall street and everyone expected, and announce serious economic measures to help business survive and allow them to pay people who need to stay at home.

How am I butthurt? Arguing with people claiming there is no problem, it will be fine? I think you are butthurt that I make too much sense and you can't make a good argument against it.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

SBR threads have become more interesting these days...

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

To be honest the longer we go on with this the longer the economy will stay down. People that "go on with their lives" are hurting the ones that are abiding by their community rules. All we are doing is making this spread slower, but not stop. This is why the schools will probably be done for the year.

Either we go all in together and stop this or we are going to continue hurting for a long time.

Opti is making many very good points.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    How is the media using this to bring down Trump?
    Its identical to the wall.

They obstruct and blame Trump for lack of progress.

CDC has obstructed progress on testing. Trump gets blamed.

Unreliable advisers in government give Trump bad info. Trump gets blamed.

The media has been the complete opposite of reliable or fair over the last 3 years.

But there are many who still have not learned this lesson.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    The media has been the complete opposite of reliable or fair over the last 3 DECADES
    But there are many who still have not learned this lesson.
    3 years bro`
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-14-20 at 01:23 PM.

DISTROYA

The analysis of 22 studies reveals that human coronaviruses such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) coronavirus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus or endemic human coronaviruses (HCoV) can persist on inanimate surfaces like metal, glass or plastic for up to 9 days, but can be efficiently inactivated by surface disinfection procedures with 62–71% ethanol, 0.5% hydrogen peroxide or 0.1% sodium hypochlorite within 1 minute. Other biocidal agents such as 0.05–0.2% benzalkonium chloride or 0.02% chlorhexidine digluconate are less effective.

so confused

DISTROYA

Hydrogen Peroxide
    According to the CDC, household (3 percent) hydrogen peroxide is effective in deactivating rhinovirus, the virus that causes the common cold, within 6 to 8 minutes of exposure. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than coronaviruses, so hydrogen peroxide should be able to break down coronavirus in less time. Pour it undiluted into a spray bottle and spray it on the surface to be cleaned, but let it sit on the surface for several minutes.

Hydrogen peroxide is not corrosive, so it’s okay to use it on metal surfaces. But similar to bleach, it can discolor fabrics if you accidentally get in on your clothes. “It’s great for getting into hard-to-reach crevices,” Sachleben says. “You can pour it on the area and you don’t have to wipe it off because it essentially decomposes into oxygen and water.”

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hard to find masks

First ... 2345