Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

For those that are panicking about the Coronavirus...

Take a deep breath and watch this...

He's one of the two that discovered the HIV. If your immune system can fight off HIV naturally, I'm 100% certain your immune system can take on the Coronavirus.

This is why I hate the media. Instead of telling people to strengthen the immune system, they cause unnecessary stress and panic. Then tell people to get hand sanitizers and produce list of house cleaning products that allegedly kill the virus. That's bunch of BS.

FYI, don't use hand sanitizers, they're bad for you and the environment. Just wash your hands with regular soap, not the anti-bacterial soap, thoroughly.

Just exercise, eat healthy, have clean hygiene, and take some antioxidants. These are the keys...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

saloon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Immune boosters -

1000 mmg's of vitamin C tabs daily, raw garlic, blue berries, Spinach, Apple, one small stiff alcoholic drink daily. Cardio and sweating daily, drink lot's of water, 8 hours sleep, no stress.

Hard to get sick ever if you do and eat these things daily.. Your Immune system will be in over drive daily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: adila1401

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Another immune booster:

if you eat the asses of the two girls in your avatar that cures Corona also

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    saloon
    saloon

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Yep, all viruses are TOTALLY the same. Everything is equal.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Fukk the media. All they do is cause hysteria by pumping out disinfo and exaggerating everything. They're all about ratings and ad revenue. They know they gotta pump the fear bs out to get people to watch.

Regular seasonal flu kills 30k plus annually and the media has everyone paranoid over corona which has killed like a dozen people so far domestically. The average American has a much higher probability of dying from a heart attack, the regular seasonal flu or a car accident. Why isn't everyone freaking out about that shit? TV is a negative EV activity.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Yeah this is ridiculous the panic over it, sick of hearing about it

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I'm still confused about the numbers for Swine flu back in 09-10. I seen recently the stats being brought up, because Obama was Prez back then.
    Stats say from the early 09 till summer/fall of 10 that over 10k in the US died and over 50 million in US had swine flu.
    I don't recall roughly 1 of every 6 people having swine flu. I was working at a huge warehouse back then with probably 200+ people, and I was dating a girl with 2 young kids, and she had siblings and friends with young kids, and I don't remember anyone having swine flu.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Immune boosters -

1000 mmg's of vitamin C tabs daily, raw garlic, blue berries, Spinach, Apple, one small stiff alcoholic drink daily. Cardio and sweating daily, drink lot's of water, 8 hours sleep, no stress.

Hard to get sick ever if you do and eat these things daily.. Your Immune system will be in over drive daily.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I'm still confused about the numbers for Swine flu back in 09-10. I seen recently the stats being brought up, because Obama was Prez back then.
    Stats say from the early 09 till summer/fall of 10 that over 10k in the US died and over 50 million in US had swine flu.
    I don't recall roughly 1 of every 6 people having swine flu. I was working at a huge warehouse back then with probably 200+ people, and I was dating a girl with 2 young kids, and she had siblings and friends with young kids, and I don't remember anyone having swine flu.
    i do not recall those numbers either honestly. i remember the hysteria.

50 million sounds way way high.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i do not recall those numbers either honestly. i remember the hysteria.

bro theres no way you remember the hysteria compared to all others, especially this

the only reason for this one is because TRUMP is president

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

The disease probably doesn't even exist. Funny to watch people at the store buying all the toilet paper. Why? Are they going to stop making toilet paper because of this? I don't get it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

That's all good, but it doesn't really help the elderly and those who do have autoimmune diseases. Those people need to be extra cautious. Everyone else live your lives and just use common sense.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

The media focuses on what is trending. If you want to stop hearing about the coronavirus, then stop searching it on Google.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    bro theres no way you remember the hysteria compared to all others, especially this

the only reason for this one is because TRUMP is president
    no i remember the hysteria with people being nervous about getting sick. i worked at Geico at the time which has a couple of thousand people in the building and people were wearings masks and there was a rumor someone had it. all was from attention seeking women of course.

RudyRuetigger

saloooooooooon