Bardownbums86
    Bardownbums86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

NHL lock play

I was able to snag them at +148, Florida Panthers ML.

They have been awful but somehow Toronto is just as bad so that has left them in the hunt. Florida has lost 7 in a row at home and are beyond due. Boston is coming off an emotional win in Tampa, and plays Tampa again this Saturday. Any hockey fan knows that Boston wouldn’t mind seeing the leafs not get in so it wouldn’t surprise me if they were not on top of their game tonight.

That being said, I’m taking Florida on the ML, and a few bucks on the pick line just in case. Good luck

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Your lock play is against the best team in the league? Interesting strategy.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

and that boston would let the game slip with less effort so if/when the lightning win tonight they lessen the lead boston has going into the rematch? hhmmm

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    and that boston would let the game slip with less effort so if/when the lightning win tonight they lessen the lead boston has going into the rematch? hhmmm
    Yeah I mean I don't know who wins, but if you're gonna pull out a lock, you don't bet against the Patriots. The Bruins have basically been the Patriots of the NHL this year. I've been there before -- it's a shitty feeling when the best team in the league is just showing out and you're holding a ticket for the other team.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

agreed. i am a jets fan so i know that feeling.

i am too scared to ever bet against boston this year. best team in the NHL imo.

last game was nice getting them underdog on the ML.