wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Super Tuesday Betting odds

The odds for Bernie Sanders to take Virginia-160 is worth a bet and Texas at -115

Elizaeth Warren odds at +275 in Mass is great Value

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Staying away from politics

worried about the markets

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Staying away from politics

worried about the markets
    Dont take it too hard man. I have some money tied with the market but it will eventually go back up but if corona virus still looms it will dip below 20000 in the next 3 months

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

politics are some of the easy money going today..............

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

U.S. PoliticsDemocratic Nominee for the Presidential ElectionBernie Sanders -110

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Talk about easy money...

WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    The odds for Bernie Sanders to take Virginia-160 is worth a bet and Texas at -115

Which of the highly rated/most trusted online bookmakers actually take wagers on the different candidates who are running/competing to win certain political elections that get voted on here in the United States?

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by WRMusic View Post
    Which of the highly rated/most trusted online bookmakers actually take wagers on the different candidates who are running/competing to win certain political elections that get voted on here in the United States?
    Bookmaker, 5Dimes, and BetOnline have the biggest menus. But Heritage, Youwager, BetPhoenix, BetDSI, and some others also have some political bets available. Shop around for best odds.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by WRMusic View Post
    i bet at bovada

wikkidinsane

Here is another good look:

The odds for next candidate to drop out. I took Elizabeth Warren at +1200

She might pick up some delegates from second place finish in her home state and hopefully she doesnt get 15% in cali

Steyer have the money to continue if he gets something out of South Carolina. I am just hoping for a horrible showing by E warren and for her to lose Mass.

TheGuesser

She might pick up some delegates from second place finish in her home state and hopefully she doesnt get 15% in cali

Steyer have the money to continue if he gets something out of South Carolina. I am just hoping for a horrible showing by E warren and for her to lose Mass.
    https://time.com/5792563/elizabeth-w...r-pac-support/

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Persist PAC, a super PAC that officially formed several days before the [/COLOR]Nevada caucuses[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)] to support Warren’s campaign, announced Thursday it would spend $9 million in advertising across television markets in three Super Tuesday states: California, Texas and Warren’s home state of Massachusetts. The ad buy came on top of a $3.25 million investment from the group earlier this week in eight other Super Tuesday states.[/COLOR]

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    U.S. PoliticsDemocratic Nominee for the Presidential ElectionBernie Sanders -110

Superb value; where is that at?

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Superb value; where is that at?
    Bet Online:

U.S. Politics
    Democratic Nominee for the Presidential Election
    06:00 AM 1971 Bernie Sanders -110
    1973 Joe Biden +300
    1972 Michael Bloomberg +600
    1974 Pete Buttigieg +1200
    1976 Elizabeth Warren +2000
    1977 Hillary Clinton +2500
    1975 Amy Klobuchar +5000
    1979 Michelle Obama +8000
    1978 Tom Steyer +8000
    1980 Tulsi Gabbard +8000

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

Unless he gets jobbed at the convention, which would give Trump an enormous boost, I don't see how he loses. He's up in the big ones (NY, Cal and Tex) and some others on Super Tuesday.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

It's either Bernie or Bloomberg. If the job happens it'll be Bloom. The two women are done. Butt is a nobody and too young. Joe has dementia or something going on done. Steyer doesn't have any base done. How the fukk is it not Bernie or brokered to Bloom??!! Only 2 fukkin options. I must be missing something cause this seems way too easy and logical. Nothing in gambling ever goes this smooth.

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Unless he gets jobbed at the convention, which would give Trump an enormous boost, I don't see how he loses. He's up in the big ones (NY, Cal and Tex) and some others on Super Tuesday.
    Agree. I think the odds are being held down because of the conspiracy theory that the DNC won't let him win. I think the DNC is often stupid, but they're not that stupid, and if Bernie is the clear leader, even if he doesn't get to the needed number of delegates(I think he will, but we'll see), he'll get the nom.

TheGuesser

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    It's either Bernie or Bloomberg. If the job happens it'll be Bloom. The two women are done. Butt is a nobody and too young. Joe has dementia or something going on done. Steyer doesn't have any base done. How the fukk is it not Bernie or brokered to Bloom??!! Only 2 fukkin options. I must be missing something cause this seems way too easy and logical. Nothing in gambling ever goes this smooth.
    Bloomberg has zero shot to win a brokered convention, IMO. If you really think it'll be brokered, look to a longshot, compromise candidate. The dream is Michelle O,but she probably won't take it. Still, at high odds, she's worth a small bet that they can appeal to her Patriotism.
    others are Deval Patrick, who got out early enough to not be branded a loser, Sherrod Brown.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Bloomberg has zero shot to win a brokered convention, IMO. If you really think it'll be brokered, look to a longshot, compromise candidate. The dream is Michelle O,but she probably won't take it. Still, at high odds, she's worth a small bet that they can appeal to her Patriotism.
    others are Deval Patrick, who got out early enough to not be branded a loser, Sherrod Brown.
    I know if goes brokered then anything goes, having said that I don't see Bernie running away with it and slamming the door beforehand. I see it being Bernie and Bloomberg pulling away down the stretch and everyone else dropping out or running out of money. Bloomberg has unlimited money basically. He's gonna benefit most when Warren, Amy, Butt drop out. I think Bernie's support is genuine but idk if it's enough to wrap it up before the convention. Only reason I mentioned both Bernie and Bloom.

TheGuesser

I know if goes brokered then anything goes, having said that I don't see Bernie running away with it and slamming the door beforehand. I see it being Bernie and Bloomberg pulling away down the stretch and everyone else dropping out or running out of money. Bloomberg has unlimited money basically. He's gonna benefit most when Warren, Amy, Butt drop out. I think Bernie's support is genuine but idk if it's enough to wrap it up before the convention. Only reason I mentioned both Bernie and Bloom.
    Bloomberg is likely dropping out after Super Tuesday, unless he has a way better than currently expected showing: Not sure if you saw this:

Medium Buying

@MediumBuying
    FLASH: Bloomberg currently has no TV ad spending booked beyond Super Tuesday
    4:42 PM · Feb 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

wikkidinsane

Bloomberg is likely dropping out after Super Tuesday, unless he has a way better than currently expected showing: Not sure if you saw this:

Medium Buying

@MediumBuying

Retweets

Wow good info man.

I personaly think it will be bernie or biden the nominee. Biden will win those backwards states like Alabama Arkansas, with racist whites and not so educated blacks and whites. The pooorly educated as trump might say( Trumps main constituents).

I already have a bet on bernie i took back in october.

Winner8/31/19
    Bernie Sanders (+550)US Presidential Election 2020 - Democratic Candidate(Winner) Winner
    Winner10/15/19
    Bernie Sanders (+1200)US Presidential Election 2020 - Democratic Candidate(Winner) Winner

At -110 i would still take Bernie. I am banking on that he gets 40% of the vote in California. The media already turned on Bloomberg, but he has money. Bernie would own if its him Biden and Bloomberg the last three standing. Only person who probably can get under Bernie's skin is that weasel Butigeg

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21425

Biden will win Virginia.
    Bernie to win Texas -115 is good.
    Warren isn't going to win anywhere.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Medium Buying

@MediumBuying

Retweets

Yep. He's betting everything on ST and it's not happening. I think come the end of next week it's Bernie vs. Biden.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

If by Bloomberg you mean Biden, this is correct. Bloomberg comes up big dud in ST and then throws his support behind Biden.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Just a question of who goes to the mic first. We'll see a bunch of dropouts shortly after ST, by the end of the week.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yep. He's betting everything on ST and it's not happening. I think come the end of next week it's Bernie vs. Biden.
    I also think once this happens you will see a ton of big party establishment that has been on the sidelines will come out and endorse Biden. Big question is whether Obama would do it at that point. He wouldn't go first but I think he might do it in some way. But I think you'd see of those of the dropouts do it, Hillary, lots of senators, etc.

By this time next week, I think you will see the odds close to 50/50 Sanders and Biden.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol Obama has no pull anymore

He is a candidate killer

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He is a candidate killer
    Very Fake News.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Betting odds.

By far the most accurate polls.

wikkidinsane

He is a candidate killer
    Hey get your faux news ass out of here. This is a dems only thread.

wikkidinsane

Looks like steyer cant get a delegate and my e warren bet went up in flames. It was a small bet at those odds

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like steyer cant get a delegate and my e warren bet went up in flames. It was a small bet at those odds
    Steyer dropped out.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would not make that bet, there's a good chance she won't even be in the race by Tuesday, she knows she's just taking delegates from Bernie for the most part, who she supports.

thomorino

Bernie should do well in Texas, the hispanic population will be big, i like that bet a lot. I wouldn't touch Warren, voters see she has no path to the nomination and she might drop out ahead of Tuesday.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Super Tuesday will be all Bernie and Biden. Amy might win Minnesota, but so what. Bloomberg won't win anywhere, he bought 10-15% maybe. Delegate chop on ST will probably be something like Bernie 50%, Biden 35%, Others 15%. By the end of the week it's Bernie vs. Biden.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Super Tuesday will be all Bernie and Biden. Amy might win Minnesota, but so what. Bloomberg won't win anywhere, he bought 10-15% maybe. Delegate chop on ST will probably be something like Bernie 50%, Biden 35%, Others 15%. By the end of the week it's Bernie vs. Biden.
    I don't see Biden getting 35%, he looks like he won't hit 15% in California which means he won't get any delegates there.

1234 ... Last