cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Buckeyes -10.5 is my guess

Buckeyes pre-season #2, Oregon pre-season #5

I’m already hype for this one
    since you went 10.5 ill go with buckeyes -8, o/u 64.

Feels like it'd be one of those early 37-27 games. Kickoff wlll be 99% likely be 5:15 local, would think vegas would put this in the favor of choosing the ducks so it will likely be a +10.5, +13.5 kind of line. Neither team has an opponent before or after to worry about. It's the best matchup through september for sure. SEC guy here but week 3 georgia @ bama isnt even a close #2. Spring games fast approaching.

XFL doesn't even wet the pallet in the meantime. Id even give up march madness to be a month closer to september

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Oregon -3.5 ?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bear, why do you have to post totally idiotic statements like that? I tell you what I will do. It is time for you to put up or shut up so I will bet you $1000.00 that the line is UNDER 10 1/2. Yes or no big mouth? Take the wager and fail to pay up and you will get the same treatment welshers get. It will be very painful. You are such an arse. I do not expect you to respond because you are such a coward.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bear, why do you have to post totally idiotic statements like that? I tell you what I will do. It is time for you to put up or shut up so I will bet you $1000.00 that the line is UNDER 10 1/2. Yes or no big mouth? Take the wager and fail to pay up and you will get the same treatment welshers get. It will be very painful. You are such an arse. I do not expect you to respond because you are such a coward.
    ever heard of Justin Fields playa?

your 2020 Heisman

biyatch

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So in other words, you will not take the wager. You are nothing more than a lying coward. If I ever made a wager with you, you would end up D.O.A. because you would never pay. I should kick your worthless arse right now and get it over with. You know nothing about college football. Nothing. You were the dumb caca that said he would leave if Ohio State lost to Clemson. Well they lost and you are still here. You are nothing but a lying S.O.B. who deserves to have his arse wrapped around his shoulders. Chicken S**t Bastardo.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i say ohio st -7

i think double digits is too much at this point

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

So in other words, you will not take the wager. You are nothing more than a lying coward. If I ever made a wager with you, you would end up D.O.A. because you would never pay. I should kick your worthless arse right now and get it over with. You know nothing about college football. Nothing. You were the dumb caca that said he would leave if Ohio State lost to Clemson. Well they lost and you are still here. You are nothing but a lying S.O.B. who deserves to have his arse wrapped around his shoulders. Chicken S**t Bastardo.
    internet tough guy

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

is the game in Oregon regular stadium or one of those "neutral" site NFL stadiums?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    is the game in Oregon regular stadium or one of those "neutral" site NFL stadiums?
    Oregon’s stadium

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Osu -3.5 (-120)

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Daddy laying down the fukkin hammer on this clown act

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Osu -3.5 (-120)
    wouldn’t that be sweet