hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

NHL Leap Day: Dallas at St.Louis

Disclaimer: I'd been on a cold streak with hockey, took a 2 week break. This pick involves a road team in a tough matchup, but I present to all of you my analysis here. If you believe I am gonna remain cold, fade this sucker! or railbird it for me!

Saturday Feb.29

DALLAS +138 regulation only moneyline // 5.00 units to win 6.90
    *push if game goes to Overtime

Here is the background for this game. Dallas on the road against Central division leading St.Louis

Anton Khudobin is starting for Dallas, going for career win #100. The last time he STARTED against St.Louis was on the road on Feb.8, a game Dallas won 3-2 in Overtime.

Jake Allen is starting for St.Louis. Allen won the last meeting against Dallas by 5-1 score on Feb.21 on the road. In that game, Ben Bishop started for Dallas and gave up 4 goals on 13 shots, and got pulled a few minutes into the second period. Khudobin was brought in and only allowed 1 goal for the remaining 35 minutes of the game.

St.Louis has won their past 6 games in a row. This is the 3rd and final game of a brief homestand.

Dallas has gone 3-2 in their past 5 games, including Khudobin going 2 for 2 in his last 2 starts, allowing only 1 goal in each game against Carolina and Chicago.

Dallas comes into this game fairly healthy, and it is their last regular season meeting with the division rival Blues this year. Dallas has lost 3 of the previous 4 meetings on the season. Dallas sits at 3rd place in the division with 80 points, behind Colorado in 2nd, and St.Louis who has 86 points atop the standings.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

would pick blues myself but good luck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tailed real
    Small

Too lazy to look up stats

hotcross

alright Mr. Gold

we got the first goal....

hotcross

Final decided by Shootout 4-3 St.Louis

Gave out a fukkin PUSH bet (or a loss if you bet it standard ML)