Betpoints: 10

SARS was 50x worse under Obama

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    super duper BS!
    your TDS is extreme!!!
    Your hate for Trump is more extreme.. What more can he do now except find the cure? You tell me?

What would Obama do now that Trump isn't? Make me a believer? I voted for Obama first term..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Your hate for Trump is more extreme.. What more can he do now except find the cure? You tell me?

What would Obama do now that Trump isn't? Make me a believer? I voted for Obama first term..
    trump should of handled things better at the start, not taken it so lightly, he said it's no big deal, jibby would u say it's not big deal now first real crisis trump has had to deal with so far not a passing grade

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Dow 10K. Let's make it happen Drumpf !!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    trump should of handled things better at the start, not taken it so lightly, he said it's no big deal, jibby would u say it's not big deal now first real crisis trump has had to deal with so far not a passing grade
    He shut down flights from China immediately.. We didn't know then what we know today.. China was covering it up..

Trump has been very aggressive with shutting down everything now to avoid the virus from spreading.. It's killing the economy and hurting his chance for re-election now.. He knows that..

I think he's doing all he can.. Like I said I don't know what Obama could have done better.. America was gonna get this Corona crap eventually regardless.

This is a world epidemic problem now and not just an America Trump only problem.. Open your eyes... I'm not happy about any of this either. I wish Trump could find the cure in a hurry.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

Obama would have had a team of QUALIFIED people in place that would have acted more timely & efficiently to fight this. plus, that team would have had the experience of dealing with similar situations.

are you a "believer" now? maybe prayer w/no action will work. isn't that how the so called "believers" on the right think they can prevent mass shootings & other gun violence?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Obama would have had a team of QUALIFIED people in place that would have acted more timely & efficiently to fight this. plus, that team would have had the experience of dealing with similar situations.

are you a "believer" now? maybe prayer w/no action will work. isn't that how the so called "believers" on the right think they can prevent mass shootings & other gun violence?
    So under Obama Corona would have never hit America ever.. Got it.. Lol..

Flights would still be coming in from Wuhan China, South Korea and Iran today if Obama was still in office. To cut those flights off would have been racist..

GET OUT HERE with that crap buddy.. I remember Obama.. Soft as Charmin. Afraid to fight Isis and call violent Muslims extremists...

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Obama would have sent china pallets of cash.

To thank them for the wonderful chinese corona AIDs they gave us.

Seriously, though. Obama is a good guy. Underrated as a President. Maybe this is visible in Obama not endorsing Biden.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 03-16-20 at 11:08 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

this guy is a pretty easy study.

there's teleprompter Trump who can't get through a sentence before his aderal kicks in & then there's dementia rambling Trump.

That's it.

That's all.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    SARS was 50x worse under Obama
    Really? What Leagues stopped playing? What Cities shut down? How many schools shut down?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

none it is why it spread

He was a dumb fuk

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

So under Obama Corona would have never hit America ever.. Got it.. Lol..

Flights would still be coming in from Wuhan China, South Korea and Iran today if Obama was still in office. To cut those flights off would have been racist..

GET OUT HERE with that crap buddy.. I remember Obama.. Soft as Charmin. Afraid to fight Isis and call violent Muslims extremists...
    "So under Obama Corona would have never hit America ever.. Got it.. Lol.."

not what i said...not what i think...meant what i said.

"Flights would still be coming in from Wuhan China, South Korea and Iran today if Obama was still in office. To cut those flights off would have been racist.."

that is some brainwashed Fox Poos BS. IMO, he would have blocked those flights at the appropriate time...sooner than Trump did.

"GET OUT HERE with that crap buddy.. I remember Obama.. Soft as Charmin. Afraid to fight Isis and call violent Muslims extremists..."

do you really remember? do you remember how Obama took responsibility for his shortcomings? Trump on the other hand would & will never admit when he fails. just recently he was asked on a scale of 1 to 10 how he has handled corona...and he blurted out "10" before the reporter could finish asking.

so i say, "GET THE F OUTTA HERE MAN!

jjgold

Good come back today but we got a long way to go

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

"1 step forward 2 steps back. we come together cause opposites attract. " - Paul Abdul

jjgold

We need a couple good days in a row just to get confidence

First ... 78910