leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Da Bullz +3.0

This line is a trap for all brokedikks like Jay, kingdom, mikk mill and many others....

Yes, Chicago had a lost a lot of games in a row, yes they had a lot of injuries lately BUT being an underdog to a to clown team after an ASB at home with travel is an INSULT to any decent good capper's intelligence.

Easy winner here, $750.
    Points Awarded:

ELNATURAL gave leetreaper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Good capper? You don't even know anything about NBA matchups or players. Keep reading your little trends and statistics.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Just remember the Bulls have the worst coach in the entire league

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

its a good play but you are a mush and therefore Im staying far away from this bad boy. GL & god bless your soul.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good capper? You don't even know anything about NBA matchups or players. Keep reading your little trends and statistics.
    Bro, even IF you win this contest against me having the best luck ever catching hooks vs me ( i think ive had 7 or 8 0.5 losses vs u had 2 wins ie +10 units swing) BUT its not about that, EVERYBODY knows u r a clown show loser so plz break down this game for me, teach me something useful before i leave:

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Bro, even IF you win this contest against me having the best luck ever catching hooks vs me ( i think ive had 7 or 8 0.5 losses vs u had 2 wins ie +10 units swing) BUT its not about that, EVERYBODY knows u r a clown show loser so plz break down this game to me, teach me something useless before i leave:
    I'm doing horrible in that thread buddy, that's what you don't know. I'm one of the best NBA minds on this site, been here for a decade and you're not the first minion to challenge me.

Bulls rely solely on Zach Lavine and Thaddeus Young, who was barely a rotation player earlier in the year. Now all of the sudden he is their number 2 option on offense. They need near perfect games from Lavine to win, and he's not a superstar to be able to do whatever he wants on both ends of the floor and put a team like this on his back.

Coby White is kid, his efficiency is horrible and he struggles against anyone with a high basketball IQ. Bulls are missing their entire frontcourt and now Felicio who is a straight up D/G league player is going to be playing meaninful minutes tonight. Deandre Ayton will destroy that front line.

Booker was held in check vs. the Raptors because they just trapped him once he dribbled inside the 3 point line. Bulls don't have the defenders to do that. They're two white boy pgs in Arciniado and Satoransky are also end of the rotation type players that are playing starter type minutes for a horrible Bulls squad.

This is one of the most offensively challenged teams in the league. I could go through it entirely for you, but I'm too lazy.

asiagambler

Bulls do trap a lot and they actually lead the league in steals by a lot but that was when players like Khris Dunn and Wendell Carter were healthy. They just don't have the personnel for it to be as effective now. Felicio is way too slow to recover. Arcidiacono should be playing strictly in garbage time but he actually started yesterday. Bulls have lots of injuries but instead of adapting, Boylen is just running the same schemes and his rotations don't make any sense. That's just poor coaching and it's why Boylen is the worst

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Bulls do trap a lot and they actually lead the league in steals by a lot but that was when players like Khris Dunn and Wendell Carter were healthy. They just don't have the personnel for it to be as effective now. Felicio is way too slow to recover. Arcidiacono should be playing strictly in garbage time but he actually started yesterday. Bulls have lots of injuries but instead of adapting, Boylen is just running the same schemes and his rotations don't make any sense. That's just poor coaching and it's why Boylen is the worst
    Their best players are injured. Dunn, Carter, Markenin, Otto Porter. List goes on. The only person actually worthy of starting is Zach Lavine. Everyone else on this team is a straight bust. Thaddeus Young is a reserve player/12th man on a championship team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

Terrible team

leetreaper

I'm doing horrible in that thread buddy, that's what you don't know. I'm one of the best NBA minds on this site, been here for a decade and you're not the first minion to challenge me.

Bulls rely solely on Zach Lavine and Thaddeus Young, who was barely a rotation player earlier in the year. Now all of the sudden he is their number 2 option on offense. They need near perfect games from Lavine to win, and he's not a superstar to be able to do whatever he wants on both ends of the floor and put a team like this on his back.

Coby White is kid, his efficiency is horrible and he struggles against anyone with a high basketball IQ. Bulls are missing their entire frontcourt and now Felicio who is a straight up D/G league player is going to be playing meaninful minutes tonight. Deandre Ayton will destroy that front line.

Booker was held in check vs. the Raptors because they just trapped him once he dribbled inside the 3 point line. Bulls don't have the defenders to do that. They're two white boy pgs in Arciniado and Satoransky are also end of the rotation type players that are playing starter type minutes for a horrible Bulls squad.

This is one of the most offensively challenged teams in the league. I could go through it entirely for you, but I'm too lazy.
    Bro, Ill be honest right now with you without any BS.

You are a decent capper but you are lacking a lot of important info.

Whatever u posted is valid no question about it BUT just imagine, just try plz( if u played ANY ball EVER, u MIGHT get it:

You are down 26 points late, then you go on a 22-3 run and still lose.

Then go on B2B vs a team who are DESPERATE TO WIN.

Whats your mind set? The game is IRRELEVANT for them, they lost like 6 or 7 in a row, all they want go home, relax then go hard( another free tip wtf).

BUllz win by 10+

Just this post is worth thousands of dollars, u guys are lucky im in a good mood tonight.

Goat Milk

Whatever u posted is valid no question about it BUT just imagine, just try plz( if u played ANY ball EVER, u MIGHT get it:

Whats your mind set? The game is IRRELEVANT for them, they lost like 6 or 7 in a row, all they want go home, relax then go hard( another free tip wtf).

BUllz win by 10+

Just this post is worth thousands of dollars, u guys are lucky im in a good mood tonight.
    I've played ball my entire life. And I'm not an NBA player, of which there are 400 in the entire world. NBA players are paid millions of dollars per year to perform, they don't "just want to go home and relax." Players play to win, and compete.

B2B? That literally does not mean shit at all. NBA players are the best athletes, by far, in the world, and it's not close. Guys on this team have been playing B2Bs their entire careers, now all of the sudden it's like "oh my god, it's a back to back."

leetreaper

I've played ball my entire life. And I'm not an NBA player, of which there are 400 in the entire world. NBA players are paid millions of dollars per year to perform, they don't "just want to go home and relax." Players play to win, and compete.

B2B? That literally does not mean shit at all. NBA players are the best athletes, by far, in the world, and it's not close. Guys on this team have been playing B2Bs their entire careers, now all of the sudden it's like "oh my god, it's a back to back."
    B2B to top teams means nothing but we are talking about suns who their top player is some rookie, you understand that correct?

Goat Milk

B2B to top teams means nothing but we are talking about suns who their top player is some rookie, you understand that correct?
    ayton isn't their top player. their top players is Booker, followed by Rubio, two accomplished players. ayton is a good young big who should destroy whatever d leaguers the bulls want to throw out there tonight. good luck with your 700 dollar wager.

leetreaper

ayton isn't their top player. their top players is Booker, followed by Rubio, two accomplished players. ayton is a good young big who should destroy whatever d leaguers the bulls want to throw out there tonight. good luck with your 700 dollar wager.
    Bro, i dont want to be an asshole but where do u see me posting Ayton AT ALL? I meant Booker of course

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Bro, i dont want to be an asshole but where do u see me posting Ayton AT ALL? I meant Booker of course
    it’s only his 5th season

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    it’s only his 5th season
    Lol yes u r correct same as Goat, stats are correct, anything else u could add after that???

leetreaper

This thread proves AGAIN and AGAIN how clueless Goat is lmao///./

What a tool, i tried to help, maybe he ll learn someday OR NOT...up to him

leetreaper

Their best players ()are injured. Dunn, Carter, Markenin, Otto Porter. List goes on. The only person actually worthy of starting is Zach Lavine. Everyone else on this team is a straight bust. Thaddeus Young is a reserve player/12th man on a championship team.
    Who are all these players uve mentioned??? They are lucky to be NBA in the first place....

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

BUllz win by 10+

Thousands of dollars information.

Leetreaper is a long term winner.

ELNATURAL

This line is a trap for all brokedikks like Jay, kingdom, mikk mill and many others....

Yes, Chicago had a lost a lot of games in a row, yes they had a lot of injuries lately BUT being an underdog to a to clown team after an ASB at home with travel is an INSULT to any decent good capper's intelligence.

Easy winner here, $750.
    Leetreaper!!!

You are a gold mine. Thank you for all you do.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Get em next time

Goat Milk

This thread proves AGAIN and AGAIN how clueless Goat is lmao///./

What a tool, i tried to help, maybe he ll learn someday OR NOT...up to him
    Yeah, I know nothing. Ayton dominates that swiss cheese front court, Booker does whatever he wants, and Coby White commits multiple turnovers in the final few minutes of the game.

Bulls could barely even get a shot off in the final 3 minutes.

You know how I know you're a rookie?

You don't understand the simple fact that NBA games are won and lost in the 4th quarter, and nothing else matters. Once the defense clamped down, Bulls relied on Lavine to do everything, and since he didn't have one of his great games, Bulls had no answers on offense. I'd be curious to know how many points they even scored in the final 6 min.

Keep jizzing urself after a few quarters of basketball and think you have something in the bag. That's the true hallmark of someone who is new to this. I've been betting on NBA since I was 12 years old. 2 decades buddy.

I've known ever single player who's ever walked onto that hardwood.

Keep going with your little trends and I will bet based on the players who actually play.

asiagambler

That's the other thing with the Bulls. They play hard aggressive defense which leads to tired legs late in the game. They're probably the worst 4th quarter team in the NBA. All those steals come at a price

ELNATURAL

Amazing work.

Thousands of dollars.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    That's the other thing with the Bulls. They play hard aggressive defense which leads to tired legs late in the game. They're probably the worst 4th quarter team in the NBA. All those steals come at a price
    Yeah, they're like a college team, just think they can play defense and win an NBA game. Then when the other team actually starts playing equally hard on defense late in the 4th quarter, they can't do shit. They're relying on D league players to score.

Game over for the Bulls. And game over for Lee too. Just because you got loud in this thread Lee, I'm going to end your reign here at SBR.

I never said one thing to you the entire time in our contest thread. Now you pissed me off. Disrespect me?

We'll see.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Damnit reaper. Been on a cold streak and tailed you im buried deserved it FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUkkkk

Anyone want to buy my 1992 topps baseball cards? 5 bucks for all of them

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

don't fuk with the NBA much at all besides betting on the Bucks any game after they fail to cover a spread or lose but one no no on my list is trying to pick the night a terrible NBA team covers when they are a small underdog... doesn't matter if they are playing another bad team. both teams are bad so it's a total coin flip.

ps - Heat play Cavs 1 final time monday again, Heat are 3-0 ats vs Cavs after beating them by 19 tonight.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Lmao

ELNATURAL

Leetreaper!!!

Don’t disappear.

Come back and share your thousands of dollars knowledge.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

The 🎁 that keeps giving