King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

Jmobile you’re not one of the fat cuckolds. You’re more like a skinny incel.

Both great supporters of that piece of orange.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    As far as Presidents are concerned I love self made billionaires as our Presidents.. They can manage their money and not blow it and that translates to managing the Country very well in most cases I think!!!

This is a stark contrast to all the political hacks that are just getting by financially and failed in every business venture they ever tried and getting in the race..

Bloomberg makes me nervous and I would never vote for him but if any Democrat is to win I would choose him over all the Dem bums running now.. Biden and Bernie are garbage!!!

303 M.Bloomberg is Democratic Nominee +220
    Trump was loaned 61 mill from his dad so I wouldn't say self made. But yes he is a good businessman in most of his business ventures.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

taking a drink in honor of our president Mr. Trump

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Trump was loaned 61 mill from his dad so I wouldn't say self made. But yes he is a good businessman in most of his business ventures.
    I don't think it was that much, and if so he's worth a billion today + and didn't lose it all. He managed his money well..

That's why Trump is negotiating better trade deals for America with other Countries and why our economy is doing great today..

I like BILLIONAIRES as Presidents!!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by king mayan View Post
    jmobile you’re not one of the fat cuckolds. You’re more like a skinny incel.

Both great supporters of that piece of orange.
    maga

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Obama hates America. His wife admitted she did.

He also started all the race BS!

Obama wasn’t all bad but you can’t deny this.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3616

As far as Presidents are concerned I love self made billionaires as our Presidents.. They can manage their money and not blow it and that translates to managing the Country very well in most cases I think!!!

This is a stark contrast to all the political hacks that are just getting by financially and failed in every business venture they ever tried and getting in the race..

Bloomberg makes me nervous and I would never vote for him but if any Democrat is to win I would choose him over all the Dem bums running now.. Biden and Bernie are garbage!!!

Before the Super Bowl he was at +600. I had a feeling the line would move after the Super Bowl and it did. I think it's going to come down to Bloomberg and Bernie for the Dem nomination. BetOnline says the Dems best chance of winning is with Bloomberg and I agree. Hopefully the Dems will figure this out as well. Bloomberg isn't going away anytime soon. I expect this line to keep moving for a while.
    Feb 02, 2020 12:21 PM Future/Prop $200.00 $1,200.00 Politics Futures - U.S. Politics - Democratic Nominee for the 2020 Election - Michael Bloomberg +600

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Is his birthday around now too?

I just remember it used to be "Washingtons Birthday" on the old calendars.
    Yeah i do to but its the 22nd and no racism yet somehow it's black history month

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We all honored him here

Thank You men

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Before the Super Bowl he was at +600. I had a feeling the line would move after the Super Bowl and it did. I think it's going to come down to Bloomberg and Bernie for the Dem nomination. BetOnline says the Dems best chance of winning is with Bloomberg and I agree. Hopefully the Dems will figure this out as well. Bloomberg isn't going away anytime soon. I expect this line to keep moving for a while.
    Feb 02, 2020 12:21 PM Future/Prop $200.00 $1,200.00 Politics Futures - U.S. Politics - Democratic Nominee for the 2020 Election - Michael Bloomberg +600

Nice grab, he has a chance. He's now spending millions of his own money and pumping out the advertising across the Country like crazy now.

Biden fading, Bernie the Dems don't like. Leaves the door open for Bloom to win the Nom maybe...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3616

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We all honored him here

Thank You men
    jj you should consider trying to get a job under Trump, maybe even in the WH. You have all the qualifications that he requires. This thread alone might even land you a job.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Celebrating the President on Karen Av tonight.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Solid thread JJ

Thanks for starting it!!!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

All of them are scumbags except Mr Trump

I salute you sir
    Screw that ************

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Love trump
    Motherfuckers like him are what's wrong with America

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Fathers real estate company divisions were handed to him and his dads real estate company sold for half a billion. Not sure how you can call trumps money self made. Feels like daddy made and then he ran with it but hey details don’t matter right Jibby because you have never shown that you are capable of reason or common sense so penetrate it continue on spouting shit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hail Trump!! God Bless America!! Another 4 years please..

First 12