Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Clippers at Celtics

Clippers have not lost 2 in a row in 3 months and only once all season! The last back to back losses came when Kawhi sat out the 2nd game and George played his first game in that 2nd loss so they haven't lost 2 in a row with both in the line up

They are going to be real tough for anyone to beat in a best of 7 series

Celtics been playing well too. Traditionally these games right before all star break with players heading to the all star weekend get mailed in

Leaning Celtics here. Is this where the Clippers lose 2 in a row for the first time since November?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

tough game but i am siding with clippers

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

Gut tells me Celtics. Motivation going into the break.
    Gut has been wrong....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clips real soft

Leonards finding out this is not Toronto

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

If anything Boston is soft

I don't trust them in a game before the all star break

Think Clippers can dominate this game physically if they actually show up

jjgold

Leonard got LA soft

They all do

Environment

Golden fleece

Clippers on tail end of 4 game east coast trip right before a whole week off

i am banking on the role players minds already heading back to LA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Impossible game to bet straight up.. Flip a coin on the straight win.. Clippers hungry and so are the Celtics after a loss.. Injuries at both guard positions on both teams..

Props are not impossible to bet on!!! Tatum points over prop will land tonight and I'll explain why like I always do.. He stunk it up last game on the road and now back home tonight after a team loss. Good players rebound after bad games especially when coming back home. Tatum Scored 30 on the Clipps last they played.. Tatum will be fired up tonight.

I got the props covered. I missed my bet yesterday on the JJ daily thread.. That sucked!! This lands though tonight..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/5765/

Pending2/13/20 8:05pm NBA Props Basketball 6229 J.Tatum points/. Over 23½ -105*

Why I'm betting it -

Thursday's contest concludes the season series between the teams after the Celtics fell to the Clippers 107-104 in overtime in Los Angeles on Nov. 20. Jayson Tatum led Boston with 30 points in that game, while Lou Williams paced L.A. with 27 off the bench.

Tatum had a streak of nine straight games scoring 20 or more points snapped when he was held to 15 on 5-of-15 shooting in Tuesday's loss to the Rockets.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post

Clippers don't use role players.

They have a 7 man rotation essentially. Plus you got Marcus Morris returning to Boston. You can bet he wants to win this game. Doc Rivers always wants to win in Boston, he rarely gets to play in that building.

Morris
    Kawhi
    George
    Lou Williams
    Harrell
    Shamet
    Zubac

Other guys on the Clips don't play meaningful enough minutes to impact the game.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post

Doc against Boston. He usually has everyone focused in this matchup

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Problem with the Clippers is they're a bit of an iso' team -particularly without Beverley. Celtics have Walker to break down the defense and get the ball moving. They also have arguably the best player in the world to defend Leonard: J.Brown. Tatum gets another chance to prove he's a super-star...

Expecting a phenominal game here with playoff intensity from the tip!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Problem with the Clippers is they're a bit of an iso' team -particularly without Beverley. Celtics have Walker to break down the defense and get the ball moving. They also have arguably the best player in the world to defend Leonard: J.Brown. Tatum gets another chance to prove he's a super-star...

Expecting a phenominal game here with playoff intensity from the tip!
    Tatum isn't a superstar
    Brown isn't even the best defender on his own team

Boston has no superstars. All their players are all star level. That's what makes them dangerous.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

They have a 7 man rotation essentially. Plus you got Marcus Morris returning to Boston. You can bet he wants to win this game. Doc Rivers always wants to win in Boston, he rarely gets to play in that building.

Morris
    Kawhi
    George
    Lou Williams
    Harrell
    Shamet
    Zubac

Other guys on the Clips don't play meaningful enough minutes to impact the game.
    So true brother, seven man rotation only. I heard some troll on here earlier claiming you were dumb for saying that considering JaMychal Green, McGruder, and Patterson each play 21, 17, and 13 minutes per game respectively, but don't worry brother, I called him out for being the troll he is and then kicked his ass for you. Freaking millennial trolls don't respect great basketball minds like my brother Goat Milk. Ridiculous.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Tatum isn't a superstar

Boston has no superstars. All their players are all star level. That's what makes them dangerous.
    Spot on again, but no surprise there. Everyone knows that you can't win a championship with a superstar player. Hey trolls, name one team that has ever won a championship with a superstar. That's right, you can't. Need only all-star level players to be dangerous. Very valid point brother. Thank you.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

If anything Boston is soft

I don't trust them in a game before the all star break

Think Clippers can dominate this game physically if they actually show up

Agree. IF Clips want to play hard and win the game, they win going away in the 4th.
    The problem is, they have shown they don`t give a fukk in the regular season already.
    I believe they show up tonight as they only play the Celts 2x a season, right?

I could see Leonard and George clamping down on the two J`s just to prove a point.

Golden fleece

Morris
    Kawhi
    George
    Lou Williams
    Harrell
    Shamet
    Zubac

ok then. we'll jus call who i was referring to as "the other guys" like shaq would

jjgold

George a pussy always was

IBetYou

Tatum isn't a superstar

Tatum has made a big leap this season. Has Durant like qualities about him these days. Brown not the best defender on his own team? What?!

asiagambler

Tatum and Walker are borderline superstars and Celtics are very deep team and well coached. Still don't think it's enough to take down the Bucks though

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    So true brother, seven man rotation only. I heard some troll on here earlier claiming you were dumb for saying that considering JaMychal Green, McGruder, and Patterson each play 21, 17, and 13 minutes per game respectively, but don't worry brother, I called him out for being the troll he is and then kicked his ass for you. Freaking millennial trolls don't respect great basketball minds like my brother Goat Milk. Ridiculous.
    Patrick Patterson hasn't played in 2 games and JaMychal Green played 12 minutes last game with the new addition of Morris. He plays 25 minutes when Leonard goes down which means his MPG are inflated. Do you know anything or no? Fukkin clown. You've been buried betting against my NBA picks this year.

Goat Milk

Chargers you've been blocked

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Tatum has made a big leap this season. Has Durant like qualities about him these days. Brown not the best defender on his own team? What?!
    Marcus Smart 1st team all defense. What about Brown? Don't put Tatum and Durant in the same breath bro. Please. If Tatum was anywhere near Durant Boston would be a stone cold lock to win the championship. Even if he was 75% of Durant they would be an immortal lock.

Replace Tatum with Durant and Celtics wouldn't lose a game en route to the ship.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Tatum and Walker are borderline superstars and Celtics are very deep team and well coached. Still don't think it's enough to take down the Bucks though
    Neither are even close to being superstars.

Superstars in this league

Lebron
    KD
    Kawhi
    Curry
    Harden
    Doncic
    Giannis

Might be missing a guy or two but needless to say Walker and Tatum aren't there. Walker and Tatum aren't even as good as Paul George...

asiagambler

Neither are even close to being superstars.

Superstars in this league

Lebron
    KD
    Kawhi
    Curry
    Harden
    Doncic
    Giannis

Might be missing a guy or two but needless to say Walker and Tatum aren't there. Walker and Tatum aren't even as good as Paul George...
    Those are the 7 best players in the world so yeah Tatum and Walker aren't on their level. We just may have different definition of superstar which is all semantics anyway

Golden fleece

sure you can certainly poke holes into the Celtics here and there but 22-5 at home is nothing to sneeze at either

the morris factor was mentioned too but i think this may help the Celtics. morris might try too hard and disrupt normal flow on offense for the clippers

IBetYou

Tatum is about the same as George right now. Going to overtake him. Not quite as good of a shooter but bigger/ stronger.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Celtics

jjgold

Dead even half

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Impossible game to bet straight up.. Flip a coin on the straight win.. Clippers hungry and so are the Celtics after a loss.. Injuries at both guard positions on both teams..

Props are not impossible to bet on!!! Tatum points over prop will land tonight and I'll explain why like I always do.. He stunk it up last game on the road and now back home tonight after a team loss. Good players rebound after bad games especially when coming back home. Tatum Scored 30 on the Clipps last they played.. Tatum will be fired up tonight.

I got the props covered. I missed my bet yesterday on the JJ daily thread.. That sucked!! This lands though tonight..

Pending2/13/20 8:05pm NBA Props Basketball 6229 J.Tatum points/. Over 23½ -105*

Why I'm betting it -

Thursday's contest concludes the season series between the teams after the Celtics fell to the Clippers 107-104 in overtime in Los Angeles on Nov. 20. Jayson Tatum led Boston with 30 points in that game, while Lou Williams paced L.A. with 27 off the bench.

Tatum had a streak of nine straight games scoring 20 or more points snapped when he was held to 15 on 5-of-15 shooting in Tuesday's loss to the Rockets.
    Bump cash next.. I know my props and explain why!!! Tatum with 24 points now and still counting..

jjgold

Great game

Ot

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Easy hit for you Jibb. I had him over 27.5 +135. Had a good sweat but got there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Easy hit for you Jibb. I had him over 27.5 +135. Had a good sweat but got there.
    Even nicer.. Good work Pablo!!

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Thanks Jibb. I get burned sometimes trying to squeeze the +$ on these props. Love it when they hit though.

jjgold

Game still going on

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Game still going on
    Up late tonight I see JJ.. Impressive!!

What is it after 11pm now your time on a work day.. East Coast pain for sports viewing as everything starts and ends late..

12 Last