Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Fukk the trans people....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    When I was 12... I most certainly knew what turned me on and what didn't. I think most 12 year olds know this. As far as gender goes... I have no idea. I don't think as much stuff is learned as people think it is. I think the main difference now is more of this type of stuff is MUCH more mainstream than it used to be.
    Hell, when you were 12, EVERYTHING turned you on. The wind blowing on your junk, turned you on. That doesn't mean you were attracted to the wind. Most 12 year olds are confused by their sexuality. Most have no idea what is happening to their bodies. A 12 year old doesn't really know what love is and what true feelings are all about. There's a time and place for everything. 12 is not the time for kids to gender assign.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hell, when you were 12, EVERYTHING turned you on. The wind blowing on your junk, turned you on. That doesn't mean you were attracted to the wind. Most 12 year olds are confused by their sexuality. Most have no idea what is happening to their bodies. A 12 year old doesn't really know what love is and what true feelings are all about. There's a time and place for everything. 12 is not the time for kids to gender assign.

spot on here!

its become a derranged lunacy

and all this attention for 0.6% of people (more like 0.2% but ok).

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not really, mostly just girls with big breasts.

You are probably right about this. But I think most kids at 12 know what turns them on. Getting a hold of a Playboy back then was like finding Gold for me and my friends.

mwgmwalker
    mwgmwalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    another child of a celebrity sacrificed for the Baphomet mirroring trans agenda

dont you think its super strange how many celeb kids are trans/gay?

Fuckin Will Smith kisses his son with an open mouth on TV and you dont bat an eye, now the kid wants to be a chick, OH BUT SURPRISE, NOW the daughter wants to be a dude too

What are the % chances? No wonder 97% of gamblers lose their shit.

0.6% of people are trans and I even think that number is bloated 4x because of sick parents and the sick culture

SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES BOTH OF WILL'S KIDS ARE TRANS? Math guys, your turn.

WAKE UP, IS NOT BY CHANCE. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR KIDS TOO, THEY WANT TO WEAKEN SOCIETY AS A WHOLE
    The Hell when did this happen?

But yea his kids have some issues

mwgmwalker
    mwgmwalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

The thing is what if he decides he doesn't want to be a women anymore?

The chick from Batwomen said when she was younger she wanted to have a sex change to a man but now as an adult she is glad she didn't do it.

Giving a 12 year old the power over their own fate is a horrible idea. There is a reason parents are legally responsible for their kids untill they turn 18 because they don't know anything and make bad decisions all the time...but society has deemed that since they are so young they probably aren't smart enough to know what they are doing.....except when it comes to a sex change
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

omg , this thing is seriously disturbing

MrSink

his son is homosexual , his daughter is a male now , hopefully homo too , then they can easilly penetrate soon
    Last edited by MrSink; 02-12-20 at 11:17 AM. Reason: i made mistake with homo and hetero sexuality . this is getting too complicated for me

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

We are all built differently

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    exactly

and nobody would care EXCEPT IT GETS SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS AND CELEBRATED, as though it is some great parenting to allow your 12 year old to get his genitals mutilated, nobody at age 12 is developed enough to know what the fukk they want

things that were gross just a few years ago are now celebrated as heroic, and anyone that says otherwise gets cancelled
    Exactly

I don’t give a fukk but when it gets shoved in my face all the time everywhere as brave and heroic then I get pissed

Being a cop is brave, being a firefighter is brave

This shit is dumb as fukk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink, and milwaukee mike

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

It is almost like having a trans kid is the new in thing "accessory" for celebrities these days. I am sorry but 12 year old kids don't think like this unless they are pushed in that direction.

majek
    majek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    his son is hetorosexual , his daughter is a male now , hopefully hetero too , then they can easilly penetrate soon
    father's gonna support them no matter whether he agrees with it or not. damn those modern parents and their approach to upbringing kids

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

BIZARRO WORLD

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

wacked out

sad

I always thought Wade and james are sweet but who cares
    JJ, do you think that Dwayne and LeBron had a kid together and one of them popped out this tranny?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I always thought Wade and james are sweet but who cares

But... This took the cake

Last edited by Sam Odom; 02-12-20 at 09:35 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    But... This took the cake

Exactly... and look at Magic's son:

MrSink

some time ago there was a thing in celebrities world to have those small dogs. they d modified their genes for worse to get those tiny pets . they were often ill , but who cares they were sweet instead . now I can see some comparison , the cool thing is too have LGBT son or daughter. wonder if it is another costly experiment

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    I'm so confused.

Does the kid in question have a dick and balls or a vagina?
    Maybe when he chops off his dick he could donate to j.j.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Dude there were rumors that magic,Isaiah and arsenio were down low as opposed to dlow. Dlow is bi-sexual. Every time he has sex it is by himself.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This is stupid to even make headlines.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    But he's not

So I want to be black so I can jump higher and play ball. Who do I sue to get what I want.

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

What people don't realize is the amount of social engineering that goes on via social media and main stream media. All the media outlets are bought up by corporate bosses who are selling things. The more the people are mentally confused and unbalanced the more they will try to spend trying to feel better about themselves but they will never get what they are looking for buying things so they will continue buying things.

Every thing you see in the media has effect on you. You may thing you are strong, and that it doesn't affect you or your kids but even the littlest thing that you/they see will have profound affect on who you become and what decisions you make without you even realizing it. You are getting bombarded with information, most that you don't need and most are not equipped to handle this. They should make basic psychology and information processing a compulsory course from kindergarten to unviersity/college.

Speaking of Wade's daughter, she probably saw many confusing things from gay parades to mommy dressing like man and daddy dressing like a tom girl holding hand bags etc.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

does she have a tiny cok?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Sad part is these public schools are pushing the issues. They down right promote and accept it.

They are Indoctrinating Our youth!

Hence that’s why there should be religion allowed in the schools so they can see both sides.

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    What people don't realize is the amount of social engineering that goes on via social media and main stream media. All the media outlets are bought up by corporate bosses who are selling things. The more the people are mentally confused and unbalanced the more they will try to spend trying to feel better about themselves but they will never get what they are looking for buying things so they will continue buying things.

Every thing you see in the media has effect on you. You may thing you are strong, and that it doesn't affect you or your kids but even the littlest thing that you/they see will have profound affect on who you become and what decisions you make without you even realizing it. You are getting bombarded with information, most that you don't need and most are not equipped to handle this. They should make basic psychology and information processing a compulsory course from kindergarten to unviersity/college.

Speaking of Wade's daughter, she probably saw many confusing things from gay parades to mommy dressing like man and daddy dressing like a tom girl holding hand bags etc.

Our brains really are like computers. Downloading during the day and updated at night. Then its passed on to V2.0 ( your kids ) and then V3.0 ( their kids ). We think we came up with AI but AI might have come up with us LOL

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    merge threads

never name a kid dwayne

i actually cant believe it is two NON WHITE guys named Dwayne
    Dwayne is fine, but his name is Dwyane.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Who gives a shit? What difference does it make?

When I was a kid... in elementary school every year for Halloween everyone would always dress up. There was one kid that dressed up as a girl every year. I always thought it was hilarious and so did the other kids. But then when I got a little older I realized... that kid was most definitely gay. And it was likely... that the only day a year where he felt like himself was Halloween.

I don't know about the rest of you... but for me personally I definitely did not choose the gender i was sexually attracted to. I can remember as back as far as the 1st grade having this mad crush on this girl in my class because she was so pretty.

My question is... why do people care so much about what genders people are attracted to? I don't get it. Who gives a shit. It has exactly zero effect on my life.

Granted... I don't know what the tranny thing even really means exactly... a boy wants to identify as a girl? Is that it? Again... who gives a shit.
    ^^^ This is a pretty ignorant take on the whole subject. As several have already mentioned, social engineering is being weaponized and used to splinter the family unit, and manufacture widespread strife, tension, animosity etc. to create warring factions among the public that divide and weaken us from within, and lessen our resolve against the real enemy on real issues.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Dwayne is fine, but his name is Dwyane.
    well that seems to be pronounced as an asian name

dwyane = asian

dwayne = clear cut redneck

amazing

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Just went on some college visits recently and one schools dorms had a female shower room and a mens/transgender shower. Why the fukk do they put the trannies in with the men???? Needless to say, that school was immediately eliminated from our list. If they are going to advertise a tranny room, give them their own bathroom/shower!

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Exactly

I don’t give a fukk but when it gets shoved in my face all the time everywhere as brave and heroic then I get pissed

Being a cop is brave, being a firefighter is brave

This shit is dumb as fukk
    bingo

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Who cares. I knew this would get some huge response on here because 95% of SBR is super conservative. If the kid wants to be gay, a woman, or whatever, so be it. Why do people care about what other people do. This is America, you can pretty much do what you want.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Who cares. I knew this would get some huge response on here because 95% of SBR is super conservative. If the kid wants to be gay, a woman, or whatever, so be it. Why do people care about what other people do. This is America, you can pretty much do what you want.
    let me fill you in BERNIE

noone gives a fukk

the fact it has to be reported pisses most off

PLUS its a 12year old...i said ITS on purpose because who knows what the fukk that thing is right now

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Disgusting. And why is dad talking about on national tv and shit?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

He/she probably walked in on his/her dad blowing LeBron a few times
    Points Awarded:

Golden fleece gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    He/she probably walked in on his/her dad blowing LeBron a few times

First 1234 Last