vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Dwayne Wade's 12 year daughter identifies as Tranny

How can american screw up children and actually celebrate it on public television?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wacked out

sad

I always thought Wade and james are sweet but who cares

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

merge threads

never name a kid dwayne

i actually cant believe it is two NON WHITE guys named Dwayne

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Sense when does a 12 year old kid think about shit like this? When I was 12 I was worried about winning baseball games in little league.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allabout the $$$, and koz-man

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

wait so is it his daughter or his son who wants to be a tranny or is it his tranny who wants to be a tranny or what should i call whatever kid is a tranny

this is confusing, i am trying to be PC, help me PC police

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was wondering when it was going to come out. There are pics of Gabrielle Union with Wade's son at gay pride events.

Then you have people like Charlize Theron who should be in jail for adopting a baby boy and turning him into a little girl. I wonder if it has anything to do with Theron's mother shooting and killing her father?

Last edited by Kermit; 02-11-20 at 04:36 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    wait so is it his daughter or his son who wants to be a tranny or is it his tranny who wants to be a tranny or what should i call whatever kid is a tranny

this is confusing, i am trying to be PC, help me PC police
    It's Wade's son.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    Dwayne Wade's 12 year daughter identifies as Tranny

Automatic or 5 speed manual?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I'm so confused.

Does the kid in question have a dick and balls or a vagina?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Amazing people care about some players kid. Lol

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 198

Not sure what the confusion is here....

Born as a male but wants to be a female.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

I heard recently that there are males turning into females to date lesbians.... that kinda blew my mind

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post

But he's not

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The whole tranny thing is weird to me but it really is none of my business. If someone feels they are a woman in a man’s body or vice-versa, so be it. If it allows them to be happy and they aren’t messing with kids, do your thing. A tranny who works 9-5, pays their bills and harms nobody is better for society than pedophile priests the religious nuts still protect and enable.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Grits n' Gravy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KRIT gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post

perhaps cause the OP says DAUGHTER

Kermit

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5021

Child abuse.

Plain and simple.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

This is the kind of crap that happens when people stop letting God make the rules, and they decide to do it themselves. I never realized how ignorant the human race could potentially be until they were actually left to themselves.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This is the kind of crap that happens when people stop letting God make the rules, and they decide to do it themselves. I never realized how ignorant the human race could potentially be until they were actually left to themselves.
    Just stop

This has nothing to do with God

God doesn't give a rats ass, if he even exists

You keep donating 10% of your income though, your preacher appreciates the income, house, etc. Etc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16993

If their kids at grass, they'd classify them as cows. What the hell is this world coming to?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

The positive about this situation is that in roughly 6 years give or take.......DDD will have he/she's photo up on here for determination.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

For the record, his name's not Dwayne.......it's Dwyane.

They need to put some Spelling Coaches in the nursery rooms at inner city hospitals.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

i dont like trannies and always try keeping my distance when i see one but live and let live.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

No white guys named Dwayne, Dwyane....I do know one named Duane though

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Who gives a shit? What difference does it make?

When I was a kid... in elementary school every year for Halloween everyone would always dress up. There was one kid that dressed up as a girl every year. I always thought it was hilarious and so did the other kids. But then when I got a little older I realized... that kid was most definitely gay. And it was likely... that the only day a year where he felt like himself was Halloween.

I don't know about the rest of you... but for me personally I definitely did not choose the gender i was sexually attracted to. I can remember as back as far as the 1st grade having this mad crush on this girl in my class because she was so pretty.

My question is... why do people care so much about what genders people are attracted to? I don't get it. Who gives a shit. It has exactly zero effect on my life.

Granted... I don't know what the tranny thing even really means exactly... a boy wants to identify as a girl? Is that it? Again... who gives a shit.

Golden fleece

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Who gives a shit? What difference does it make?

When I was a kid... in elementary school every year for Halloween everyone would always dress up. There was one kid that dressed up as a girl every year. I always thought it was hilarious and so did the other kids. But then when I got a little older I realized... that kid was most definitely gay. And it was likely... that the only day a year where he felt like himself was Halloween.

I don't know about the rest of you... but for me personally I definitely did not choose the gender i was sexually attracted to. I can remember as back as far as the 1st grade having this mad crush on this girl in my class because she was so pretty.

My question is... why do people care so much about what genders people are attracted to? I don't get it. Who gives a shit. It has exactly zero effect on my life.

Granted... I don't know what the tranny thing even really means exactly... a boy wants to identify as a girl? Is that it? Again... who gives a shit.
    just curious here. not trying to trigger anyone here but do you have this same sentiment about pedos too? as in who cares what they like?? I heard they were trying to get into that alphabet umbrella too....

it jus leaves me wondering where is the line at?? what if Wade's kid wanted to consent to a 50 year old man? should the nation be ok with that??

It seems to me that is where we are heading with "kids" and scary.. this shit is going to open up some weird effin doors imo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vivaporto, and mwgmwalker

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

another child of a celebrity sacrificed for the Baphomet mirroring trans agenda

dont you think its super strange how many celeb kids are trans/gay?

Fuckin Will Smith kisses his son with an open mouth on TV and you dont bat an eye, now the kid wants to be a chick, OH BUT SURPRISE, NOW the daughter wants to be a dude too

What are the % chances? No wonder 97% of gamblers lose their shit.

0.6% of people are trans and I even think that number is bloated 4x because of sick parents and the sick culture

SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES BOTH OF WILL'S KIDS ARE TRANS? Math guys, your turn.

WAKE UP, IS NOT BY CHANCE. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR KIDS TOO, THEY WANT TO WEAKEN SOCIETY AS A WHOLE
    Points Awarded:

Heltah Skeltah gave HurryUpAndDrink 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, and Heltah Skeltah

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    another child of a celebrity sacrificed for the Baphomet mirroring trans agenda

dont you think its super strange how many celeb kids are trans/gay?

Fuckin Will Smith kisses his son with an open mouth on TV and you dont bat an eye, now the kid wants to be a chick, OH BUT SURPRISE, NOW the daughter wants to be a dude too

What are the % chances? No wonder 97% of gamblers lose their shit.

0.6% of people are trans and I even think that number is bloated 4x because of sick parents and the sick culture

SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES BOTH OF WILL'S KIDS ARE TRANS? Math guys, your turn.

WAKE UP, IS NOT BY CHANCE. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR KIDS TOO, THEY WANT TO WEAKEN SOCIETY AS A WHOLE
    exactly

and nobody would care EXCEPT IT GETS SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS AND CELEBRATED, as though it is some great parenting to allow your 12 year old to get his genitals mutilated, nobody at age 12 is developed enough to know what the fukk they want

things that were gross just a few years ago are now celebrated as heroic, and anyone that says otherwise gets cancelled
    Points Awarded:

magpie878 gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    just curious here. not trying to trigger anyone here but do you have this same sentiment about pedos too? as in who cares what they like?? I heard they were trying to get into that alphabet umbrella too....

it jus leaves me wondering where is the line at?? what if Wade's kid wanted to consent to a 50 year old man? should the nation be ok with that??

It seems to me that is where we are heading with "kids" and scary.. this shit is going to open up some weird effin doors imo
    If an adult is taking advantage of a child that doesn't know any better... there is most definitely a problem. Can you see the difference here?

And I agree... some weird effin doors will be opened up. As long as it doesn't effect my life I don't really give a shit. When I was a kid... people didn't have purple or green hair... very few men had earrings.... tons of shit like that... now you see that kind of stuff everywhere. I still don't give a rats ass. I just wonder to myself... why would people want to look like that? I may never know... if they want to do it... so be it.

Adults taking advantage of children that don't know any better is an entirely different story.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are all built differently

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Kids crying for attention. So, now if he comes out, he'll get glorified and praised for being heroic. A 12 year old really isn't old enough to know what they want. This is all a learned behavior. Wait until your 18 to decide what lifestyle is for you. Then do whatever you want. There's something to be said for people conforming to norms. It stabilizes society. Unfortunately, we've allowed everyone to do and say whatever they want even as children. That's dangerous. Yes, they can say it as an adult but kids need to first conform. Without a standard, people are just aimless fools.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    For the record, his name's not Dwayne.......it's Dwyane.
    Brett Farve's name is actually Brett Favre and should be pronounced as Fav Re!

Golden fleece

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If an adult is taking advantage of a child that doesn't know any better... there is most definitely a problem. Can you see the difference here?

And I agree... some weird effin doors will be opened up. As long as it doesn't effect my life I don't really give a shit. When I was a kid... people didn't have purple or green hair... very few men had earrings.... tons of shit like that... now you see that kind of stuff everywhere. I still don't give a rats ass. I just wonder to myself... why would people want to look like that? I may never know... if they want to do it... so be it.

Adults taking advantage of children that don't know any better is an entirely different story.
    I agree. i think all that goes along with the argument a lot of people are making..... "a child doesn't know any better"

that's just to big of a decision to be making so young.... and then you have parents going on national TV to talk about said kid.... like I said jus effin weird shit

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

usa is going 3rd world wide open, infestation as set in - queers and queer lovers its just another piece to the puzzle .. goodbye to a civilized civilization. so teach your kids to bow down to a sand niger and bend over for a china man. game over

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kids crying for attention. So, now if he comes out, he'll get glorified and praised for being heroic. A 12 year old really isn't old enough to know what they want. This is all a learned behavior. Wait until your 18 to decide what lifestyle is for you. Then do whatever you want. There's something to be said for people conforming to norms. It stabilizes society. Unfortunately, we've allowed everyone to do and say whatever they want even as children. That's dangerous. Yes, they can say it as an adult but kids need to first conform. Without a standard, people are just aimless fools.
    When I was 12... I most certainly knew what turned me on and what didn't. I think most 12 year olds know this. As far as gender goes... I have no idea. I don't think as much stuff is learned as people think it is. I think the main difference now is more of this type of stuff is MUCH more mainstream than it used to be.

1234 Last