sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Kings outright?

Kings +10 (-110)

I like this Kings team to extend their good play on the road against a Giannis-less Bucks team. They've won 6 of the past 8 games & most of those are wire to wire victories. They got a shot to steal one tonight against the best team in the EC.

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet
    -61% NBA (59-38, +15.40u)

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

good luck

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Good Look here Sosa.

On them too.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this guys sharp. can see a kings win

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I'm on kings spread. Despite that bucks have been great when ABC is out.

sosawestbrook

got off to a bit of an erratic start. tons of turnovers and missed shots. you could tell they are playing w/ some excitement after a nice stretch of games at home. need Swipa to keep attacking the basket hard to open up some cleaner looks for the Killer B's. if one or more of them can get going in the 2nd half then they got a shot to win this game.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Got a lead through 3.

Can they finish vs an elite team...

sosawestbrook

anybody in Sacramento? prepare a fresh tootsie and a warm blanket for Swipa upon his return to the West coast. nice lil Justin Timberlake greatest hits album for the background music please. SOFT performance. extremely disappointed in that young man. would take this bet 100/100 times especially if you told me Id get a lead at half AND after 3rd quarter. it is what it is. tis the season of pre-allstar game shenanigans. back to the drawing board.

sosawestbrook

my bad to anyone who rode with me on this bet. def one of the tougher losses of the season especially considering how high I am on this Kings team. think Coach Luke is doing a spectacular job but they just haven't had anyone step up to assert themselves in that alpha role and they tend to fall apart late because of that. I thought it would be Buddy but he just doesn't have the skillset to draw enough fouls. he rides and dies on his jumpshot. as does the rest of this team which can be a recipe for disaster if they aren't knocking them down as witnessed today.