trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you vote
    For sanders you have to be a 10x loser

fair enough but for reference please list the "X factor loser" for each and every viable PResidental candidate. thanks in advance.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Why are you using 2011 charts, is it because you are a deceptive liar like Trump ???? The Trump Tax Scam gave Massive tax breaks to Billionaires and Large corporations, you probably knew that already though, that is why you used a 2011 chart or maybe you are just a sucker that buys everything the corrupt GOP throws out there.
    It takes several years to compile the tax data. Regarding how much less the rich pay now than 2011, that is totally false. People who make over $500,000 saw their taxes increase from 2011 until now, 35% to 37%

Your a rube that believes every GOP talking point and EVERY lie Trump throws out there.
    Amazon paid ZERO taxes last year they actually paid negative taxes (got money from the government).
    I'm actually a guy who likes to look at facts, unlike you. I love this data from the OECD via the Washington Post and the CBO is a GOP talking point or Trump lie. When the government incentivizes certain business activities through tax cuts, companies will pay less in taxes. When companies have loss carry forwards over the course of several years, they won't pay taxes. If a company from 2015 - 2018 loses 5 billion and in 2019 makes 3 billion, from 2015 - 2019 they lost 2 billion. What should they pay in taxes on losses?

There is a vehement and polarized debate going on in this country about our budget deficit.
    One side argues that America's taxes (revenue) are already much too high and that the budget problem is "just a spending problem."
    The other side, meanwhile, argues that the deficit is the result of a combination of factors, including economic growth being too slow, spending being too high, and taxes being too low.
    Obviously, this is a philosophical argument more than anything else.
    The conservative side of this argument believes that the government should not support poorer, older, sick, or out-of-work Americans--and, therefore, that we should cut a huge portion of our government spending.
    The liberal side, meanwhile, thinks America should continue to support poorer, older, sick, and out-of-work Americans--and, therefore, that we should continue to have the government spend on these programs.
    Reasonable people can disagree philosophically.
    And it is certainly worth having an ongoing national conversation about what sort of country we want America to be.
    But one fact should be kept in mind during this argument.
    America is NOT a high-tax country.
    In fact, America is a relatively LOW-tax country, when compared to almost all other developed countries in the world.
    What those who are saying that America should continue to cut taxes are arguing, therefore, is that America's government should provide far fewer services than the governments of most developed countries do.
    Don't believe it?
    Take a look at these charts.
    They're from an excellent new KPMG report on global tax rates.
    These charts are based on 2012 taxes, and some U.S. taxes have increased since 2012, but the U.S. will still rank relatively low.
    Before you look, here are some key points:

• These charts include Social Security taxes. They're the blue part of the bars.
    • These charts include state taxes (KPMG used New York State tax rates, which are relatively high).
    • These charts do not income capital gains taxes, which, in the US, are quite low. So, in terms of overall taxation, the US's global ranking may actually be overstated.
    • These charts do not include "VAT" taxes that appear in many other developed countries. They also don't include state sales taxes, which can be viewed as the same thing as a VAT tax.

So here you go.
    For those who make $100,000 a year, the U.S. is the 55th-ranked country in terms of total taxes (click for larger):

KPMG For those who make $300,000 a year, meanwhile, U.S. rates rates are a little more punitive. For these folks, the U.S. is the 53rd highest ranked country:

KPMG
    Thanks for posting the study and making my point. Have you looked at what someone who makes $100,000 in America pays? 26%, while in Denmark that number is 42.5%. Do you seriously think $100,000 is a lot of money in many cities in America? Have you ever bothered to look at what someone who makes 40 or 50 k a year pays in taxes in America compared to Denmark or Sweden? The reality is that they pay a much higher rate, and if Bernie wants to be more like those places, he will have to drastically increase the tax rates on regular Americans. I don't mean just in income taxes, I mean VAT/sales taxes, raise tariffs, etc, that will be considered "regressive"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rich people create jobs

Poor people create crime

Thank You

guitarjosh

Yep, the rich aren't paying enough and they're taking too much.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

If you vote
    For sanders you have to be a 10x loser
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Rich people create jobs

Poor people create crime

Thank You

Hahaha

guitarjosh

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    She was sentenced to jail for 16 years for not paying taxes.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    She was sentenced to jail for 16 years for not paying taxes.
    Shouldn't opened her big mouth.

khicks26

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Thanks for posting the study and making my point. Have you looked at what someone who makes $100,000 in America pays? 26%, while in Denmark that number is 42.5%. Do you seriously think $100,000 is a lot of money in many cities in America? Have you ever bothered to look at what someone who makes 40 or 50 k a year pays in taxes in America compared to Denmark or Sweden? The reality is that they pay a much higher rate, and if Bernie wants to be more like those places, he will have to drastically increase the tax rates on regular Americans. I don't mean just in income taxes, I mean VAT/sales taxes, raise tariffs, etc, that will be considered "regressive"
    I'm not here to debate the whole tax rate and compare one countries monetary value and tax rates vs another country, and blah blah blah.
    But I am going to throw in my 2 cents on whether making 100k a year is a lot of money in most US cities. I say Yes.
    People that I know making 100k, or just slightly above or below, are doing pretty well in the cities they live in.
    Plus the average US weekly salary on a 40 hour week, is around $900(yes the numbers may be higher or lower, and depends on the source), which is about roughly 47k a year. So a person making 100k, and if they hypothetically got taxed at 50%, would still earn more than the overall average salary before taxes.
    My bro earns barely over 100k, and lives in what's considered a nice area of city. His wife hardly ever works. When she does, it's small change.
    They eat out like almost every night. Go out of town to concerts and festivals almost every week.
    My bro-in-law earns around 100k, i think just under that. My sis works just an average retail job in CS. They live in a nice area of town in their city, two nice newer model vehicles, eat out for dinner all the time, and their kid is active in sports and hobbies, so they have the extra money for all of that.
    So yes, I think 100k is a decent amount for most people, in most of the US.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bernie is now -420 at heritage, and basically even with Biden in South Carolina in the betting market after new polls came out

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

the videos of bernie supporters losing the presidential election will be 100x funnier than those of clinton supporters in 2016

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I think youre right there Rudy.
    There wont be anything funny about watching Trump supporters if they lose.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bernie is now -420 at heritage, and basically even with Biden in South Carolina in the betting market after new polls came out
    Grab it at -420 if you can; I hit it at -300 with Wagerweb

Bookmaker.eu has Sanders at:

DEMOCRATIC NEVADA PRESIDENTIAL CAUCUS WINNER

Bernie Sanders -1100

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Nevada Today

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No he is a communist. Even James Carville called him one. The thing is when people think of communism they think of Stalin and Castro. All his policies are State run initiatives which are the hallmarks of communism.

I get your point about the party thing but it's just dumb that an independent is running for the Democratic party nomination.
    James Carville is a corporate hack and will do anything to keep his checks coming in.

Sam Odom

Risking 3.6 units to win 2.

they should pay you early...

would get good publicity

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post

I'm not here to debate the whole tax rate and compare one countries monetary value and tax rates vs another country, and blah blah blah.
    But I am going to throw in my 2 cents on whether making 100k a year is a lot of money in most US cities. I say Yes.
    People that I know making 100k, or just slightly above or below, are doing pretty well in the cities they live in.
    Plus the average US weekly salary on a 40 hour week, is around $900(yes the numbers may be higher or lower, and depends on the source), which is about roughly 47k a year. So a person making 100k, and if they hypothetically got taxed at 50%, would still earn more than the overall average salary before taxes.
    My bro earns barely over 100k, and lives in what's considered a nice area of city. His wife hardly ever works. When she does, it's small change.
    They eat out like almost every night. Go out of town to concerts and festivals almost every week.
    My bro-in-law earns around 100k, i think just under that. My sis works just an average retail job in CS. They live in a nice area of town in their city, two nice newer model vehicles, eat out for dinner all the time, and their kid is active in sports and hobbies, so they have the extra money for all of that.
    So yes, I think 100k is a decent amount for most people, in most of the US.
    100k in a big city is decent not great but it also depends on if you have a family or not. A family of 4 100k is tough in a big city, a single guy you can live decently.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

100k in a big city is decent not great but it also depends on if you have a family or not. A family of 4 100k is tough in a big city, a single guy you can live decently.
    Just a simple man with a simple wife and FOUR simple kids.

thomorino

Poll out today shows Bernie up 20, if he wins by 20 and Biden doesn't come in second Biden is likely done in South Carolina.

thomorino

Winner

Political Threads +2 units

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

A dumbass and you are the same though.

Go choke on your mom’s dick.
    All reports and the voting suggests the union workers didn't follow their bosses, you were clueless.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I was on man city ml today. Easy money.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ez game

jjgold

Easy winner

Sanders a lock to be dem can

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Winner

Political Threads +2 units
    Great job. Bernie overcame the most powerful block in Nevada. This thing is all over but the shouting. Bernie is unstoppable pending health/heart problems, which unfortunately isn't a negligible possibility, given his age and history.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

It's early but Sanders has almost as many votes as Biden, Buttigieg and Warren combined; if that holds, the nomination is all but over.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Great job. Bernie overcame the most powerful block in Nevada. This thing is all over but the shouting. Bernie is unstoppable pending health/heart problems, which unfortunately isn't a negligible possibility, given his age and history.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

would get good publicity

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

would get good publicity
    Heritage actually did. Paid way before the polls closed and the Networks called it.

jjgold

Dems dying Sanders winning so far

First ... 2345