Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Best Halftime college ceremony I ever saw
    LOLOL

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

^ answering this.

I think kids went there back in the day because their parents wanted someone strict like Knight to fish their kids.

Sampson has been gone 12 years.

I just don't think any kids want to live in Bloomington IN.

Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I just don't see how they can't really convince these kids in Marion and the surrounding Donut counties here in Indiana to come 45 minutes South to play? Painter can't get them either (45 minutes North) but recruiting isn't his wheelhouse. They get a few but these kids are heading elsewhere so maybe you have a point. There is tremendous talent so close to Purdue and Indiana its a shame they can't keep them instate.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bloomington is beautiful

Recruiting so hard now, kids going everywhere even smaller schools now because of all tv coverage

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

bobby is a hole but not a jerk

good coach

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    dickie v was laughing out of discomfort. bobby damn near broke dickie's arm after getting his hair touched.

bobby was absolutely pissed off. just watch how red his face gets. that means a rise in blood pressure.
    Bobby is smirking too in all that, watch his face., then he gets serious again.

Dickie V never stopped smiling. Seemed like they were just messing around in the end.

But Bobby got riled and showed some muscle for sure.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Bobby is smirking too in all that, watch his face., then he gets serious again.

Dickie V never stopped smiling. Seemed like they were just messing around in the end.

But Bobby got riled and showed some muscle for sure.

dickie v is very nonconfrontational and towards the end he seemed to be smiling out of discomfort LOL

what is he going to do? get mad? no chance. it was bobby's day and he went too far.

bobby was in the army. he was a soldier. you don't horse play with a soldier, and you especially do not touch his hair !!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

lol I keep watching it.

Bobby looks so pissed in the moment and it's true, Dicky V's little clap and awkward smile seems like an attempt to get through an awkward moment. Also, the Bobby smirk might have been him starting to smile at the crowd before he realizes he needs to keep his distance Dicky V.

Funny shit either way.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

This day in 1985

First 123