grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Money also attracts accusations.

Today it’s not just money. It can be done for social status. This is one of the only places I feel comfortable saying this, as a father of young sons, but young girls making false accusations to become popular, get attention and join the metoo movement is an epidemic.

I could tell you a story that would make your rooster turtle forever. Believe me. It is crazy out there today.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I once way back had an online affair with Sherry

I never went public with it until today
    Were you guys dating?Do you tag along nicely then?I like bitch with Shari personality.The don't give a fukk about what you thinks.Their personality is who they are and their attitude depends on you are

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Exactly and anyone making a joke about it needs to take a hard look at themselves. Most of us are merely names on a screen to each other but even I wouldn't trash someone who has passed on even if they disparaged me in life.
    SBR is many things but we're not trash so there's no reason for anyone to treat a deceased person like a piece of rubbish. Many places to do that elsewhere with like-minded people.
    Quoted from another thread about another person. Seems as though there has been a change of heart since then.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Foxx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chili_Powder gave Foxx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito gave Foxx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and HurryUpAndDrink

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Quoted from another thread about another person. Seems as though there has been a change of heart since then.
    The queen of hypocrisy.

But, but, rape...blah, blah.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    We’re just sitting back smiling. And collecting the names of every single poster trashing me today who also has publicly trashed Kobe multiple times. Hypocritical rats.

It’ll all even out in the end. We get ours when it’s time

and let’s see how many come back crying when payback’s a bitch because there won’t be a redo
    Yes.....Clean House Beautiful Shari.....sooo tired of the same old Mouthbreathers on this Forum.

Lol

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

I forgive you Shari for messing with my points way back when.

As a gesture of good will you should give me back the 900 points that was confiscated from me.

I sure could use them right now.

Everyone makes mistakes but all and all Kobe was a good guy and good parent and Shari is a good forum controller.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I forgive you Shari for messing with my points way back when.

As a gesture of good will you should give me back the 900 points that was confiscated from me.

I sure could use them right now.

Everyone makes mistakes but all and all Kobe was a good guy and good parent and Shari is a good forum controller.
    You’ve been invited congrats
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

that didnt age well. very hypocritical

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Not everyone...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

sherry I would love to see you in a bikini right now

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Just so everyone knows my access to this forum when logged in has came to basically a stand still I can’t really post can barely scroll threads keep getting error messages ect yet when I log out the site works at full speed. Idk if my account has been throttled down or what but something weird is going on maybe someone with more internet experience can explain kinda weird it all started yesterday...

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Just so everyone knows my access to this forum when logged in has came to basically a stand still I can’t really post can barely scroll threads keep getting error messages ect yet when I log out the site works at full speed. Idk if my account has been throttled down or what but something weird is going on maybe someone with more internet experience can explain kinda weird it all started yesterday...
    I experienced the same thing a while back. It lasted for like 2-3 years. Finally came back to full strength about a year ago.

New location, new computer...it just didn't matter. I truly felt it was an internal SBR thing.

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Not a good look

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

No I likely been throttled internally as like I said works flawless when not logged in

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

They be jealous. Men want to be her, women want to be with her.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Everyone saying something to shari will be banned

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Everyone saying something to shari will be banned
    It was only temporary

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Thread closed...

I normally agree with Shari on most things, she’s very common sense but her comments yesterday and today are appalling and in poor taste. She took several posters to the carpet just a few months ago on the same subject but has totally reversed her course in one of the biggest show of hypocrisy. She could have backed off by simply stop posting on the subject like she said she would but she’s doubled down in a new thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chili_Powder

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i don't understand why free speech is allowed for some threads but not others timeouts were given for the tony thread and dave thread guess it's ok to say how u feel in some threads but not others
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I once way back had an online affair with Sherry

I never went public with it until today
    Spill the beans, Coach.

We need details.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari I have a crush on you sweety pie

DIGGITY NO SHE WILL GO NUTS

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Shari, you just picked bad timing! Maybe had you waited a day, others would have said your facts first.

It is kind of like when John McCain died last year. Everyone was putting him on a pedastal for a few days. But there are a lot of people who DO NOT like McCain, both Republican and Democrat. He was a Songbird and his actions actually cost a few servicemen their lives. He was given positions in the military that he was not qualified for only because of his father.

No one wanted to say anything for a day or so. There are ALOT OF people who feel the same as Trump about McCain
    As opposed to an animal killer?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Thread closed...

I normally agree with Shari on most things, she’s very common sense but her comments yesterday and today are appalling and in poor taste. She took several posters to the carpet just a few months ago on the same subject but has totally reversed her course in one of the biggest show of hypocrisy. She could have backed off by simply stop posting on the subject like she said she would but she’s doubled down in a new thread.
    So she is the Lindsey graham or fat boy nailer of s b r ?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

uhhh that was me bro

chico2663

Shari I have a crush on you sweety pie

DIGGITY NO SHE WILL GO NUTS
    Most women don’t want a man whose cokk is less than 2

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i don't understand why free speech is allowed for some threads but not others timeouts were given for the tony thread and dave thread guess it's ok to say how u feel in some threads but not others
    Ive said this a couple of times already.

Tony and David were a part of this site and have friends/family who read the site and know SBR staff personally.

Even without being told, I think you should understand why SBR would not want to disrespect those people by hosting a thread trashing them.

Tell me, what would you say to his wife or friends at 5D if they asked why we would allow that?

Kobe is a celebrity. SBR hosting a thread with people criticizing him is not seen as personal by anyone like it did with David and Tony.

And for the record, Shari appeared to have the same attitude in that thread as she did in Kobe one. Until told why/what SBR wanted there. And she wasn't the one acting policeman in that thread. I was. If you have a problem with anything that was done to you there, I am your man in 90% of cases.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Most women don’t want a man whose cokk is less than 2
    JJ is good then.

He's 2.5" strong

Optional

And I don't recall one person criticizing any of the people who thought it was fine to trash Tony btw?!

Seems to me that one or two of those wailing hypocrite might need to look in the mirror.

@Pilebuck... I had no idea you were such a drama queen or such a snowflake that you would yap and yap like an annoying dog over and again attacking, and then cry over just imagining you got a response. But now I know better.

Are you disappointed all the crap your type posts about mods banning anyone that disagrees didn't turn out to be true or something?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ive said this a couple of times already.

Tony and David were a part of this site and have friends/family who read the site and know SBR staff personally.

Even without being told, I think you should understand why SBR would not want to disrespect those people by hosting a thread trashing them.

Tell me, what would you say to his wife or friends at 5D if they asked why we would allow that?

Kobe is a celebrity. SBR hosting a thread with people criticizing him is not seen as personal by anyone like it did with David and Tony.

And for the record, Shari appeared to have the same attitude in that thread as she did in Kobe one. Until told why/what SBR wanted there. And she wasn't the one acting policeman in that thread. I was. If you have a problem with anything that was done to you there, I am your man in 90% of cases.
    guess we need warnings on each thread in the future where we are allowed to speak our mind or hold our tounges

RudyRuetigger

guess we need warnings on each thread in the future were we are allowed to speak our mind or hold our tounges
    this was my only point in the kobe thread

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Even the Washington Post suspended their female reporter who only tweeted out an article about the rape case hours after his death. Here at SBR, a forum surrounding sports, we have people banned for getting upset with our feminazi bringing up the case.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

What were people trashing Tony about? Seems like he ran a fair operation and I didn't once have a single bad encounter in my interactions with him

Optional

guess we need warnings on each thread in the future where we are allowed to speak our mind or hold our tounges
    It was a one off unusual situation. And people were warned, and not penalized unless they refused to stop. A lot of posts were deleted. Most people understood. Hardly anyone got an infraction or complained.

And I'd bet half the posters here carrying on about Tony's thread were not even affected.

I think you must be bored the way you look so hard for ways to judge and criticize sometimes Cinci.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If you have a problem with anything that was done to you there, I am your man in 90% of cases.
    You are her lackey that does her bidding so her hands don't get dirty. Every sensible poster knows this. She dirtied them up this time though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

RudyRuetigger

It was a one off unusual situation. And people were warned, and not penalized unless they refused to stop. A lot of posts were deleted. Most people understood. Hardly anyone got an infraction or complained.

And I'd bet half the posters here carrying on about Tony's thread were not even affected.

I think you must be bored the way you look so hard for ways to judge and criticize sometimes Cinci.
    only i brought up tonys thread that i know of

i never received an infraction that i remember

im just saying its a slippery slope

First 12345 ... Last