nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

With all the titans success line still 7.5...kc by 14 plus

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Titans are a 1 man team. Brady didn't have any weapons this year...they lost their final game 17 point favorites to the fukkin Dolphins...how sad is that. And in the Balt game Jackson played terrible and the coaching was abysmal. I'm not so sure the Chiefs don't win this game by 30 points. What happens if the Chiefs get up 14-0 and Tannehill has to throw the ball...good fukkin god, it's going to get so fukkin bad for the Titans this week because Mahomes wants to score a TD on every fukkin drive...you think Tanehill can match that...hahaha, shit is going to be hilarious. Line should be chiefs -13

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

^ AJ Brown a good wide out. Tanneheill a decent QB. Would not call TENN a 1 man team. THink KC and Mahomes get it done. NOt sure though about laying the number.

SteveKerrsJunk

Tanehill completed 7 and 8 passes vs. NE and Balt...i doubt he can complete 4 passes and win this week vs. Chiefs.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Tanehill completed 7 and 8 passes vs. NE and Balt...i doubt he can complete 4 passes and win this week vs. Chiefs.
    I think that had something to do with Henry rushing for close to 200 yards in each of those games. It's not like he went 7 or 8 for 30 attempts

SteveKerrsJunk

Did anyone actually watch the first game between these two teams. The Chiefs surged out to a quick 10-0 lead at home. The Chiefs were driving for more when Watkins dropped a pass over the middle with no one around inside the Titans 30. They could've easily gone up 17-0. Instead they get nothing. Titans then get a TD and a 60 yard fumble recovery to take lead. Mahomes continues to decimate the secondary compiling 446 yards with 3 TDs and 0 INT. The Chiefs have the game well in hand by 5 points late, in reality they should've been up by 10-14. Well the holder decides to intentionally ground the ball on the FG, giving the Titans just enough time to score with no time left to win game. Just a total luckbox of a game for the Titans. If you think the Chiefs will drop passes, gift the Tittans a 60 yard TD return, botch a FG hold, then by all means lay it down on the Titans +7.5. The reality is that Mahomes bought an extra second for guys to get open and absolutely fukkin shredded the sorry ass Titan secondary, he should've had 525 yards without the drops. It's all there for anyone to see. Literally Chiefs receivers wide open all over the field the entire game. Mahomes bout to have Joe Burrow hold his beer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somebody tryin to convince their self to take KC..........

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Did anyone actually watch the first game between these two teams. The Chiefs surged out to a quick 10-0 lead at home. The Chiefs were driving for more when Watkins dropped a pass over the middle with no one around inside the Titans 30. They could've easily gone up 17-0. Instead they get nothing. Titans then get a TD and a 60 yard fumble recovery to take lead. Mahomes continues to decimate the secondary compiling 446 yards with 3 TDs and 0 INT. The Chiefs have the game well in hand by 5 points late, in reality they should've been up by 10-14. Well the holder decides to intentionally ground the ball on the FG, giving the Titans just enough time to score with no time left to win game. Just a total luckbox of a game for the Titans. If you think the Chiefs will drop passes, gift the Tittans a 60 yard TD return, botch a FG hold, then by all means lay it down on the Titans +7.5. The reality is that Mahomes bought an extra second for guys to get open and absolutely fukkin shredded the sorry ass Titan secondary, he should've had 525 yards without the drops. It's all there for anyone to see. Literally Chiefs receivers wide open all over the field the entire game. Mahomes bout to have Joe Burrow hold his beer.
    Titans are a different team now

A ton more confidence and Tannehill with way more experience with the first unit

I didn't say they would win, I said get 7.5 now. That's a lot of points

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

If you're gonna bet Titans the much safer bet is the over 21.5 points. The team is scoring 30+ points per game since Tannehill took over and scored 35 in the first meeting.

dlowilly

Down to 7 at a lot of places now

Gatoraider
    Gatoraider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Rolled Titans ML vs Houston last reg season
    Rolled Titans ML vs Pats
    Rolled Titans ML vs Ravens
    Rolling Titans ML vs KC - if it hits; pays for 2 Superbowl tickets, hotel, plane ride etc.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Gatoraider View Post
    Rolled Titans ML vs Houston last reg season
    Rolled Titans ML vs Pats
    Rolled Titans ML vs Ravens
    Rolling Titans ML vs KC - if it hits; pays for 2 Superbowl tickets, hotel, plane ride etc.
    So TENN is your adopted team? Good going. Think the party ends Sun and would take the number if in your boots, but GL.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Down to 7 at a lot of places now
    I sincerely hope some late Chiefs money comes in and bump the line back up to 7.5 before game time but I don't think that's going to happen...still I will gladly take the Titans at (+7)...here is are a couple of interesting tidbits and nuggets for our fellow SBR degenerates to ponder and think about...Since 2016, (Derrick Henry's rookie year), the Titans are 3-0 vs. the KC Chiefs...all three games have been played on the road at Arrowhead stadium...In 2016, the Titans won 19-17...Henry had 9 carries for 58 yds and 2 TD's...he averaged 6.4 yds per rush...In 2017, the AFC Divisional Round, the Titans won 22-21...Henry had 23 carries for 156 yds and 1 TD...he averaged 6.8 yds per rush...In 2019, (earlier this year), the Titans won 35-32...Henry had 23 carries for 188 yds and 2 TD's...he average 8.2 yds per rush...so in three career games against the Chiefs, Henry has 55 carries for 402 yds and 5 TD's!...his average yds per rush is 7.3!...I'm not trying to sway anyone but just some food for thought.
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 01-15-20 at 07:22 PM.

Easy-Rider 66

^ But Mahomes only played 1 of those games I think. He's the difference here., Yeah Henry will run wild but Mahomes will shred that TENN D. Interesting game.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    ^ But Mahomes only played 1 of those games I think. He's the difference here., Yeah Henry will run wild but Mahomes will shred that TENN D. Interesting game.
    In 2017, Alex Smith threw for 4,042 yds (8th in the NFL) and had 26 TD's and only 5 INT's...his QB rating was 104.7 which was the best in the NFL...Pat Mahomes probably wouldn't have made much of a difference considering the all-pro level Smith was playing at.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    In 2017, Alex Smith threw for 4,042 yds (8th in the NFL) and had 26 TD's and only 5 INT's...his QB rating was 104.7 which was the best in the NFL...Pat Mahomes probably wouldn't have made much of a difference considering the all-pro level Smith was playing at.
    C'mon Man you can't be comparing A. SMith to P. Mahomes now? Mahomes barring injury is a potential HOF'er, Smith a good QB but not in Mahomes league, imo.

Da Manster!

C'mon Man you can't be comparing A. SMith to P. Mahomes now? Mahomes barring injury is a potential HOF'er, Smith a good QB but not in Mahomes league, imo.
    no I'm just saying that Alex Smith in 2017 was the top rated QB in the NFL...can't get much better than that...

Easy-Rider 66

no I'm just saying that Alex Smith in 2017 was the top rated QB in the NFL...can't get much better than that...
    ok. valid point. we shall soon see who proves superior GL

Da Manster!

ok. valid point. we shall soon see who proves superior GL
    well, here's the scary thing Easy-rider...in that game earlier this year when the Titans beat the Chiefs 35 - 32, Mahomes was 36 out of 50 for 446 yds and 3 TD's!...that's a 72% completion percentage!...His QB rating for that game was 119.3!...in other words, he was nearly perfect and unstoppable!...he played like the all-star MVP that he is...he couldn't have possibly played any better...and you know what?...they still lost the game!!...If Henry continues to run like the beast that he is, the Titans will control the clock, keep the chains moving, and keep Mahomes and the potent KC offense on the bench and limit their possessions...that is why I'm more than happy to take the full TD+ with the Titans......not saying the Chiefs won't win the game outright, but covering the point spread is an entirely different matter...
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 01-15-20 at 08:38 PM. Reason: misspelling

Easy-Rider 66

well, here's the scary thing Easy-rider...in that game earlier this year when the Titans beat the Chiefs 35 - 32, Mahomes was 36 out of 50 for 446 yds and 3 TD's!...that's a 72% completion percentage!...His QB rating for that game was 119.3!...in other words, he was nearly perfect and unstoppable!...he played like the all-star MVP that he is...he couldn't have possibly played any better...and you know what?...they still lost the game!!...If Henry continues to run like the beast that he is, the Titans will control the clock, keep the chains moving, and keep Mahomes and the potent KC offense on the bench and limit their possessions...that is why I'm more than happy to take the full TD+ with the Titans......not saying the Chiefs won't win the game outright, but covering the point spread in an entirely different matter...
    agreed I am on KC ML. Not laying the number. and in SF game taking the number with GB. Same angle not saying they win but think number too high. gl.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I understand why people are under the delusion that the Titans +7.5 might seem like a gift but think again. First example is when people say well Titans are the HOTTER team, they just dominated Patriots and Ravens both away games. While that is a nice accomplishment nonetheless, the Chiefs are still the HOTTER team. Look at the Chiefs last 7 games since losing to Titans in a wild game they dominated offensively and lost on fluke plays. The Chiefs put up over 500 yards fwiw that game and Mahomes had just come back from a knee injury!

Chiefs have won 5 of their last 7 games by double digits and the other 2 were by a TD. All the home games they won by at least 10 or more. 1 of the road games was in Foxborough against the Patriots in a meaningful game in which they still won by a TD.

This is an elite Offense that is another class compared to the one dimensional Titans. Patrick Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL now and has MASSIVE weapons. Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce. How in the world does the Titans ( which were quite average during the season on defense) stop this offensive unit?

And the Chiefs have already passed their biggest test anyways. They OVERCAME a 24-0 deficit and they did it in 1 QUARTER. I get it I get it I get it we all love a good underdog and the Titans are the epitome of that, but they are simply out matched this game. You cannot throw for less than 100 yard and expect to keep up with the fast scoring Chiefs. Henry is great and I love what he is doing in the NFL being an Alabama fan in all, but I'm not here as a fan, I am here to make $$.

Trip Henry up early and limit his carries and he will come back down to reality, It's not that hard to do when you stack the box and MAKE Tannehill throw the ball.

Another thing lets not Forget the Chiefs were 1 play away from beating the Patriots last year in the AFC Championship. This was in Foxborough for christ sakes against the Super bowl winning Patriots. Mahomes and the rest of the Chiefs have been here already and in a much more hostile environment at that and just barely failed. If you think they aren't going to obliterate a much more average opponent at Home you need to think again.

Titans +7.5 is not the Gift, in fact its quite the opposite really. This line is nowhere near correct, the line should be probably around 10 or 10.5. But Vegas doesn't care about that as long as they are getting 50-50 action on both sides and and since the Public loves a good Cinderella story they are falling for it.

But this is not a fairy tell story. This is a MUCH BETTER TEAM playing at home against a very average opponent. Chiefs have been here before and won't choke like the Ravens did. I expect a 37-10 type of game.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I understand why people are under the delusion that the Titans +7.5 might seem like a gift but think again. First example is when people say well Titans are the HOTTER team, they just dominated Patriots and Ravens both away games. While that is a nice accomplishment nonetheless, the Chiefs are still the HOTTER team. Look at the Chiefs last 7 games since losing to Titans in a wild game they dominated offensively and lost on fluke plays. The Chiefs put up over 500 yards fwiw that game and Mahomes had just come back from a knee injury!

Chiefs have won 5 of their last 7 games by double digits and the other 2 were by a TD. All the home games they won by at least 10 or more. 1 of the road games was in Foxborough against the Patriots in a meaningful game in which they still won by a TD.

This is an elite Offense that is another class compared to the one dimensional Titans. Patrick Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL now and has MASSIVE weapons. Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce. How in the world does the Titans ( which were quite average during the season on defense) stop this offensive unit?

And the Chiefs have already passed their biggest test anyways. They OVERCAME a 24-0 deficit and they did it in 1 QUARTER. I get it I get it I get it we all love a good underdog and the Titans are the epitome of that, but they are simply out matched this game. You cannot throw for less than 100 yard and expect to keep up with the fast scoring Chiefs. Henry is great and I love what he is doing in the NFL being an Alabama fan in all, but I'm not here as a fan, I am here to make $$.

Trip Henry up early and limit his carries and he will come back down to reality, It's not that hard to do when you stack the box and MAKE Tannehill throw the ball.

Another thing lets not Forget the Chiefs were 1 play away from beating the Patriots last year in the AFC Championship. This was in Foxborough for christ sakes against the Super bowl winning Patriots. Mahomes and the rest of the Chiefs have been here already and in a much more hostile environment at that and just barely failed. If you think they aren't going to obliterate a much more average opponent at Home you need to think again.

Titans +7.5 is not the Gift, in fact its quite the opposite really. This line is nowhere near correct, the line should be probably around 10 or 10.5. But Vegas doesn't care about that as long as they are getting 50-50 action on both sides and and since the Public loves a good Cinderella story they are falling for it.

But this is not a fairy tell story. This is a MUCH BETTER TEAM playing at home against a very average opponent. Chiefs have been here before and won't choke like the Ravens did. I expect a 37-10 type of game.
    But Henry just rushed for almost 200 yds per game against 2 much better defenses than the chiefs. All those elite offensive numbers r irrelevant if u can’t get ur offense on the field and keep theirs off it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

I'm thinking alternate line betting in this game for better value..

KC -13 at +205
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-17-20 at 05:18 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll tell you also fellas - you can stretch the line with the SF game for better odds in that game to.

SF -13 at + 180

One of these games if not both are gonna be blowouts for the home team..

DOUBLE UP THEORY OF GAMBLING AT PLUS ODDS - Bet the first -13 then double up on the second game with that at -13 on the alternate +odd lines if you lose the first game.. I think you'll come out winner.. That is if the book you're on allows you to tease the lines.. I know my books do..

This is how you win money in gambling.. Use your common sense, the odds value on alternate lines and the double up theory in 2 game playoff games in one day like this..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-17-20 at 05:19 PM.

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11909

This will be the Titans third consecutive road game in three straight weeks, will they cool off here...Henry has been feasting I know but if they stack the box and if the Chiefs can force Tannehill to strictly be a drop back passer, it will not be good for the Titans, as the Ravens learned about themselves this week.

eeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    But Henry just rushed for almost 200 yds per game against 2 much better defenses than the chiefs. All those elite offensive numbers r irrelevant if u can’t get ur offense on the field and keep theirs off it.
    There are 2 reason his numbers were so good in each game.

The patriots offense was nonexistent and it played right into a run heavy team like Titans when they can continue to run the ball and chew the clock without the fear of going down by double digits.

Against the Ravens turnovers continued to give the ball back to Henry and he was able to have a lot of success with so many carries. The more carries Henry gets the more effective he is. Chiefs go up by 10-14 points and a 8 minute drive running the ball that doesn't result in a TD isn't so pretty.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

There are 2 reason his numbers were so good in each game.

The patriots offense was nonexistent and it played right into a run heavy team like Titans when they can continue to run the ball and chew the clock without the fear of going down by double digits.

Against the Ravens turnovers continued to give the ball back to Henry and he was able to have a lot of success with so many carries. The more carries Henry gets the more effective he is. Chiefs go up by 10-14 points and a 8 minute drive running the ball that doesn't result in a TD isn't so pretty.
    yeah the 4th and inches failures multiplied everything and the one in the 3rd Q when it was still just an 8 pt game pretty much killed Ravens spirits and then Henry ran over those broken spirits

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

y not just go full retard and parlay both -13

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jm8122 View Post
    This will be the Titans third consecutive road game in three straight weeks, will they cool off here...Henry has been feasting I know but if they stack the box and if the Chiefs can force Tannehill to strictly be a drop back passer, it will not be good for the Titans, as the Ravens learned about themselves this week.
    why do so many people talk about stacking the box as if it’s some epiphany. explain stacking the box and whatever it entails and why other coaches haven’t done, have done such a thing. it’s not like titans are an armed forces college team you can simply audible play action call hot routes pass out of typical running formations simply “stacking the box” sounds so easy but go tell Reid simply to stack the box and he’ll roll his eyes at u
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-17-20 at 05:40 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    y not just go full retard and parlay both -13
    Cause one might not cover.. Obviously you couldn't understand and comprehend my two posts above.. It's ok jtoler.. Let's move on..

jtoler

just messing with u jibs

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

People love hyped up teams, like the warriors( before durant) 73 wins, and couldn't get it done? the RAMS - greatest show on turf etc etc and lost to the patriots.... how did those work out for ya? Sure, if it's a popularity contest and who plays more attractive football, chiefs win in a landslide, but this ain't the case.

That said, Chiefs are horrendous for their run defense, Titans ran all over the well established run defense teams, and what on earth could the chiefs could do to stop the Titans from moving the chain??? Once in the red zone, nobody score TD better than the titans this season, they scored 40 TD out of the last 41 attempts, that's historical level great. So, tell me how does that work, a team GREAT at running, thus moving the chain + the best team in the NFL scoring TD in the red zone.... what does that tell you?? Patriots were the best in history to take away the other team's best weapon, and even them couldn't do it to stop Henry whatsoever, there's nothing Chiefs could do to stop Henry, maybe kidnap him before the game start, that's about it or purposely injure him in game.

You do realize there's a maximum one TD a team could score per trip right? So it doesn't matter whatever they do to try to score, the matter is whether it's more efficient for the Mahomes team to score a TD in a trip or the Titans team that have converted literally every freaking trip they were in the RED ZONE this year. People are sleeping on Tennahill, he reminds me of NICK FOLES who nobody thought would win a playoffs game, let alone the superbowl. This is why public LOVE, brand name, established names, and write off the no name, and we are witnessing the same exact situation here, NICK FOLES 2.0. Tennahill has been the best passer in the NFL this year, I don't care waht he did in the past, he's working flawlessly under Titans, be it coaching or whatever the penetrate, that's all that matters, hes killing it this year. I would take Tennahill to convert a TD for me if i had to pick either mahomes or Tennahill in the red zone right now. Dude is literally automatic in the red zone.

Without a doubt the chiefs got amazing pass offense and could score in a split second, and Titans don't exactly have great passing defense....but what's good of that offense if all they do is sit on the sideline to watch their defense get murdered??? Mind you, Texans defense is the LEAGUE WORST in the red zone, and they have ZERO running game to control the clock once established the lead and they tried to play a shootout against the best shootout team in the NFL, recipe for disaster, that texans coach was a big retard for choking that badly. Chiefs comeback may look impressive, but hey, they gotta be down 24 in the first place to come back right? there would be no comeback if they did their job in the first place. This is a football game, you don't win a game just because you can score flashy, and chiefs are very prone to mistakes, and that's a huge part of football game.

You talked a lot about how Chiefs murdered teams in the past several weeks, and how about you look at what teams did they face exactly?? That's right, the chargers twice, raiders, broncos, the sorry ass bears....abd the only good team they beaten were the patriots which they got super lucky with all those bogus calls if you watched the game, Patriots got robbed with a couple legit TD's called off. So, it wasn't impressive at all whatever they have done in the past few weeks to me. So, you are trying to suggest that Chiefs got robbed in last year playoffs against the patriots? Or they got unlucky thats why they weren't in the superbowl?? That's laughable, they simply failed to execute and and lost as a result, and stop crying this and that when Patriots weren't even that good in that game, and they had a few really bad plays, like throwing an interception at the end zone and could be up 21-0 early. And you mentioned in foxborough??? LOL you didn't even know the team you beloved, that game was played in arrowhead.

In sports we talk about having a team's numbers. So, let me educate you a little, Andy Reid lifetime records vs the Titans are 1-8, sure you probably would say this has nothing to do with this current chiefs team led by Mahomes, and rightfully so, thats a correct claim, but you cannot disregard that historical trend. How about andy chiefs playoffs records at home?? He's also a proud owner of losing playoffs records at home. This dude is not a winner, and it's been proven that Andy Reid's team always find ways to choke in the playoffs, that alone cannot be overlooked.

So, go ahead and be a square and lay the points as every other public joe out there and get owned by vegas every year.
    Last edited by sk0002; 01-17-20 at 06:19 PM.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave sk0002 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    People love hyped up teams, like the warriors( before durant) 73 wins, and couldn't get it done? the RAMS - greatest show on turf etc etc and lost to the patriots.... how did those work out for ya? Sure, if it's a popularity contest and who plays more attractive football, chiefs win in a landslide, but this ain't the case.

That said, Chiefs are horrendous for their run defense, Titans ran all over the well established run defense teams, and what on earth could the chiefs could do to stop the Titans from moving the chain??? Once in the red zone, nobody score TD better than the titans this season, they scored 40 TD out of the last 41 attempts, that's historical level great. So, tell me how does that work, a team GREAT at running, thus moving the chain + the best team in the NFL scoring TD in the red zone.... what does that tell you?? Patriots were the best in history to take away the other team's best weapon, and even them couldn't do it to stop Henry whatsoever, there's nothing Chiefs could do to stop Henry, maybe kidnap him before the game start, that's about it or purposely injure him in game.

You do realize there's a maximum one TD a team could score per trip right? So it doesn't matter whatever they do to try to score, the matter is whether it's more efficient for the Mahomes team to score a TD in a trip or the Titans team that have converted literally every freaking trip they were in the RED ZONE this year. People are sleeping on Tennahill, he reminds me of NICK FOLES who nobody thought would win a playoffs game, let alone the superbowl. This is why public LOVE, brand name, established names, and write off the no name, and we are witnessing the same exact situation here, NICK FOLES 2.0. Tennahill has been the best passer in the NFL this year, I don't care waht he did in the past, he's working flawlessly under Titans, be it coaching or whatever the penetrate, that's all that matters, hes killing it this year. I would take Tennahill to convert a TD for me if i had to pick either mahomes or Tennahill in the red zone right now. Dude is literally automatic in the red zone.

Without a doubt the chiefs got amazing pass offense and could score in a split second, and Titans don't exactly have great passing defense....but what's good of that offense if all they do is sit on the sideline to watch their defense get murdered??? Mind you, Texans defense is the LEAGUE WORST in the red zone, and they have ZERO running game to control the clock once established the lead and they tried to play a shootout against the best shootout team in the NFL, recipe for disaster, that texans coach was a big retard for choking that badly. Chiefs comeback may look impressive, but hey, they gotta be down 24 in the first place to come back right? there would be no comeback if they did their job in the first place. This is a football game, you don't win a game just because you can score flashy, and chiefs are very prone to mistakes, and that's a huge part of football game.

You talked a lot about how Chiefs murdered teams in the past several weeks, and how about you look at what teams did they face exactly?? That's right, the chargers twice, raiders, broncos, the sorry ass bears....abd the only good team they beaten were the patriots which they got super lucky with all those bogus calls if you watched the game, Patriots got robbed with a couple legit TD's called off. So, it wasn't impressive at all whatever they have done in the past few weeks to me. So, you are trying to suggest that Chiefs got robbed in last year playoffs against the patriots? Or they got unlucky thats why they weren't in the superbowl?? That's laughable, they simply failed to execute and and lost as a result, and stop crying this and that when Patriots weren't even that good in that game, and they had a few really bad plays, like throwing an interception at the end zone and could be up 21-0 early. And you mentioned in foxborough??? LOL you didn't even know the team you beloved, that game was played in arrowhead.

In sports we talk about having a team's numbers. So, let me educate you a little, Andy Reid lifetime records vs the Titans are 1-8, sure you probably would say this has nothing to do with this current chiefs team led by Mahomes, and rightfully so, thats a correct claim, but you cannot disregard that historical trend. How about andy chiefs playoffs records at home?? He's also a proud owner of losing playoffs records at home. This dude is not a winner, and it's been proven that Andy Reid's team always find ways to choke in the playoffs, that alone cannot be overlooked.

So, go ahead and be a square and lay the points as every other public joe out there and get owned by vegas every year.
    Very nice write up indeed and you have some great points.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Here’s a write up:

In sports there’s free $, and freest ever

Titans are free 💸

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

I mean to say freest ever — either way

Titans so free

First 123 Last