rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Without Chris Jones they are horrific. They played mostly weak offenses I dont think their defense got that good even when healthy.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    agree that Mahomes will be in HOF barring a serious injury. But if it was so easy to predict his success why did he last until 9th pick and why did KC sit him down his first year in league? This draft stuff is tough to predict. For sure.
    I’m not sure why KC did that. Alex Smith was never going to be able to get them over the jump. But I guess it probably helped him being able to learn everything over a full season. I think they let him play the last regular season game and he lit it up tho.

And I doubt anyone could predict how good Mahomes would be. But only saying it should have been easy to predict he’d be better than Trubisky.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I’m not sure why KC did that. Alex Smith was never going to be able to get them over the jump. But I guess it probably helped him being able to learn everything over a full season. I think they let him play the last regular season game and he lit it up tho.

And I doubt anyone could predict how good Mahomes would be. But only saying it should have been easy to predict he’d be better than Trubisky.

valid point agreed,

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I dont like Watson he arguably has the best receiving core of all time, though pass protection is pretty bad.

Reggie Wayne...Marvin Harrison...Garcon is his prime...Dallas Clark...Anthony Gonzalez in his prime

Anyways could go on and on but no not even close

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    agree that Mahomes will be in HOF barring a serious injury. But if it was so easy to predict his success why did he last until 9th pick and why did KC sit him down his first year in league? This draft stuff is tough to predict. For sure.
    being drafted 9th is super high coming from ttech's offense tons of qbs put up great numbers in it and go undrafted.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-13-20 at 03:39 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Since week 11, the chiefs have the best defense. For the whole season, they are 7th in the league.

I love how I give you all these stats and you are telling me the interceptions are not his fault or don’t count because the game was over when all his stats he got was all garbage yards anyway. I didn’t even mention his fumble.

So, to recap, a quarterback turn the ball over three times vs none, has less touchdowns, worse completion percentage and by the way is 0-4 on fourth downs and failed on a two point conversion but I’m supposed to think he did better?
    7th in scoring defense, 8th in pass defense, 17th in yds allowed, 26th in rushing defense

jtoler

trubisky's college stats are great and he's a big strong kid bears prob thought he fit better in their offense and he's pretty swift as a runner opposed to more frail mahomes who knows either way bears scouts didnt see the bigger intangibles and mahomes being a much more gifted passer

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’ve said many times I feel like it a little unfair to bash bears for passing on mahomes. I don’t think or recall anyone thinking mahomes was gonna be this., did anyone?

Watson a different story. I was going nuts during that draft tryin to figure out why anyone would pass on Watson. He proved it in b2b championship games vs a elite bama defense!!

Taking trubisky different story, pretty much all of us laughed or at least scratched our heads!! Nothing revisionist or hindsight about this, nobody outside bears front office understood that pick!! Even the bears coach at time hated it!! Where would have tribisky went had bears not drafted him? Surely not top 10 and those goofs traded up!!! Lol do we believe the bears when they say they still 100% behind him?? They should have been smart like cardinals and cut bait after a year!! Even worse than making the wrong pick at qb is to continue trying to convince yourself he the guy!!

Just don’t think it fair to blast them for mahomes cause as I said I don’t recall anyone saying he was gonna be the best qb at the time! Did anyone? I admit I had no freaking idea. Neither did 10 other teams cause every one of them woulda took mahomes had they seen this coming even if they already had a qb!

I’ll never understand why Watson fell out of top 10??? Didn’t get it then and that looks every bit as stupid now! These 2 fall to 10ish but browns couldn’t wait to draft Faker #1! I laughed at that pick then and laughing harder now. Browns just made another shit hire at HC too!! Wtf about Vikings conservative bitch offense screams “we need that OC as our head coach!” Lol. They didn’t like the fact mcdaniels told them they needed to change it all! Lol. Yea cause what you been doing working soooo well! Freaking insane with all the money involved the clowns some these teams have making decisions.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 01-13-20 at 03:41 PM.

First 12