sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

jump on this number

player prop: Russell Westbrook over 38.5 points, rebounds & assists -120

Brodie's return to OKC. It will ben a highly emotional game & you already know his energy level will be through the roof. Look for Russ to have one of his staple trip-double type performances.

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet
    -60% NBA (31-21 ytd, +6.33u; 8-4 player props)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Did he sit out the last game

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

best of luck sosa

if coinbase confirms, i might tail

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    best of luck sosa

if coinbase confirms, i might tail
    goodluck Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Did he sit out the last game
    yeah

jjgold

He should be rested then

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Will give it a look, thanks for sharing

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

That's a good number. I'm seeing 24.5 points and 15.5 Reb/AST

jjgold

I followed the kids a good poster

sosawestbrook

the number has risen 3 points at my book & rightfully so. oddsmakers did not account for the moment. there is always a little extra motivation when star players match up against their old teams. I could see Russ starting out slow but I think the numbers will be there at the end. I see a 30/10/10 type night.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

Westbrook shooting 23.5% from 3

shadymcgrady

Over on the points looks safest, I can see harden taking a back seat tonight for this scenario giving Russ the green light to score

Don't see capela conceding rebounds to Russ for the same reason. If harden isn't scoring he'll be assisting
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

asiagambler

Westbrook shooting very poorly this year and Thunder play good defense. Don't really see this as a good matchup at all. Thunder also good rim protection with Adams though I suppose it helps that Noel is still out

Really the only reason to like over is because he's facing his former team but can also argue that Thunder players and coach know him well and his tendencies and will be motivated just as much to stop him

All that said, he probably takes a ton of shots and gives a decent chance to win this bet

sosawestbrook

C's in a bounce back spot is intriguing to me also but their schedule has been absolutely brutal the past week or so and that has shown in their last 2 games.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Westbrook shooting very poorly this year and Thunder play good defense. Don't really see this as a good matchup at all. Thunder also good rim protection with Adams though I suppose it helps that Noel is still out

Really the only reason to like over is because he's facing his former team but can also argue that Thunder players and coach know him well and his tendencies and will be motivated just as much to stop him

All that said, he probably takes a ton of shots and gives a decent chance to win this bet
    if you are breaking down matchups for a regular season NBA game then you are doing it wrong. just my opinion. its not about none of that. im capitalizing on a bad number that the books gave me. its that simple.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    if you are breaking down matchups for a regular season NBA game then you are doing it wrong. just my opinion. its not about none of that. im capitalizing on a bad number that the books gave me. its that simple.
    I can maybe agree to that for player props. But for example, backing Rockets on Christmas Day, I would say it's you who's doing it wrong using reasoning that anyone with a casual following of the NBA knew and also used as rationale for betting

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

20pt triple double seems reasonable -how could he not chase another triple double back in OKC? Would probably ruin his week if he didn't.

sosawestbrook

Ducks laying the short number vs Sean miller also intriguing. Wildcats on the road vs Baylor were awful. shot something like 25% fg for the game. not sure they are ready to go into enemy territory here w/ a freshman cast and steal a W. very excited to see Nico matchup with Payton Pritchard though.

sosawestbrook

I can maybe agree to that for player props. But for example, backing Rockets on Christmas Day, I would say it's you who's doing it wrong using reasoning that anyone with a casual following of the NBA knew and also used as rationale for betting
    bro get out of here. you come into all my threads and try to sneak diss. Im posting information that I think is valuable. do whatever the hell you want with it. I could care less. but quit w/ this grimy shit.

asiagambler

bro get out of here. you come into all my threads and try to sneak diss. Im posting information that I think is valuable. do whatever the hell you want with it. I could care less. but quit w/ this grimy shit.
    I just gave an opinion same as you. I would never "diss" someone for making a losing bet and maybe I didn't phrase it in the best way but that wasn't my intention

Let's be clear. I gave out a well reasoned argument against this bet but ultimately concluded that you could still be right. You completely dismissed it anyway and said I'm doing it wrong. I just said maybe it's you who's doing it wrong using completely obvious reasoning that literally everyone who bets on NBA knows. After all, that is how markets work

Finally, you don't decide where I can or can't post. You don't like it, then maybe don't post here in the first place

sosawestbrook

I just gave an opinion same as you. I would never "diss" someone for making a losing bet and maybe I didn't phrase it in the best way but that wasn't my intention

Let's be clear. I gave out a well reasoned argument against this bet but ultimately concluded that you could still be right. You completely dismissed it anyway and said I'm doing it wrong. I just said maybe it's you who's doing it wrong using completely obvious reasoning that literally everyone who bets on NBA knows. After all, that is how markets work

Finally, you don't decide where I can or can't post. You don't like it, then maybe don't post here in the first place
    ok but where did I ask you for your argument AGAINST my bet? Ive already made the bet. what purpose does that serve other then trying to sneak diss? I could care less about your opinion. if you got something to get off your chest then start a thread and do that. Im not one for the fluff and BS when it comes to these games. this shit is not a joke to me.

sosawestbrook

I swear I dont understand folks on here. hit 60% on the year and guys want to tell me Im making bad bets straight to my face. wtf? take that shit somewhere else.

asiagambler

ok but where did I ask you for your argument AGAINST my bet? Ive already made the bet. what purpose does that serve other then trying to sneak diss? I could care less about your opinion. if you got something to get off your chest then start a thread and do that. Im not one for the fluff and BS when it comes to these games. this shit is not a joke to me.
    This is a gambling forum where we exchange ideas. If you take it as a "sneak diss" then you need thicker skin, just my opinion. Me personally, I don't care if someone disagrees and tells me why. That's the whole point of this forum isn't it?

So again, in the nicest way possible, I don't care what your expectations are when making a thread. I'm not breaking any rules so I'll continue to post my thoughts whether you ask for it or not. If it bothers you so much, then maybe use your block list. I know I make extensive use of mine

IBetYou

I swear I dont understand folks on here. hit 60% on the year and guys want to tell me Im making bad bets straight to my face. wtf? take that shit somewhere else.
    You want people to blow smoke up your arse?

asiagambler

You think 60% over 50 picks means you're above reproach

IBetYou

I think the worst posts on here (or any forum) are the "GL"/ "WD" variety. Does nothing for me.

sosawestbrook

nah man. guys wanna talk hoops? post the numbers. you cant have ideas w/o any accountability. like bro you dont even have an avatar. you are a gray blob on the internet trying to tell me that Im doing it wrong. just stop it. its all fun and games until its not. I am not trying to be disrespectful Im just building my building and I dont need anybody trying to tear it down and tell me their way is better.

asiagambler

nah man. guys wanna talk hoops? post the numbers. you cant have ideas w/o any accountability. like bro you dont even have an avatar. you are a gray blob on the internet trying to tell me that Im doing it wrong. just stop it. its all fun and games until its not. I am not trying to be disrespectful Im just building my building and I dont need anybody trying to tear it down and tell me their way is better.
    GL and WD!

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I think the worst posts on here (or any forum) are the "GL"/ "WD" variety. Does nothing for me.
    its whatever to me. guys can post whatever the hell they want. but they shouldn't surprised when they get checked for their BS.

shadymcgrady

I think you have to throw everything out when it comes to historical data on Westbrook tonight. This is the biggest game of the season for him until the playoffs later this year.

He is going to bring it tonight, if he's not scoring early he should be going ham in every other dept as he circles back. Everyone on Houston is going to get the hell out of the way for him as well.

I can see a 40 point trip dub tonight, the total pts/Reb/AST should rly be closer to 50

sosawestbrook

C's in a bounce back spot is intriguing to me also but their schedule has been absolutely brutal the past week or so and that has shown in their last 2 games.
    Celtics +1.5 -115

adding them officially. Stevens will get these guys back on track tonight.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Don’t forget harden played there too he might wanna remind them also and still some shine

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Don’t forget harden played there too he might wanna remind them also and still some shine
    thats the unique thing about the Rockets. like it or not, their offense is solely dependent on 2 players. James & Russ. James will always get his bag but tonight he will mostly concede to Russ.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

easy winner

Menahem777
    Menahem777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

When I saw that the game was a blowout i bet 100 un Westbrook under 35.5 points and somehow it got graded as a loss