2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers NFL playoffs

I have bunch of post in all the threads on these games anyways so figured might as well put them all in one place and see how it goes. I’m gonna go one by one and post thoughts whether I’m betting the game or not.,

Very little interest in the bills/Texans game. I think a good case can be made for both sides. I will say if fuller out I think bills chances go way up (I’ve heard varying reports, some say he has practiced this week while others saying game time decision and not likely he plays. Even if he does Mfer prob limp off after his 1st catch, always hurt!) watson numbers are substantially better when fuller on the field., he makes it impossible to bracket Hopkins and with those 2 and stills it one of most formidable wrs trios in the league imo. Not sure bills could stop them with all 3 on field.

Bills passing d is incredible by the numbers but they have some built in advantages that make it hard to know if they really as good the numbers say? They have faced lot of bad passing attacks and they play bunch of games in windy/rainy/cold conditions which obviously makes it tougher to pass. On the other hand bills passing offense has many those same disadvantages and have faced lot of highly ranked passing defenses. Allen among worst starters in league in the face of pressure but Houston ranks near bottom of league in pressuring QBs!!! How much will watt impact this? I have no clue. You would think he give houston a bit of a motivational lift probably, I’d think early in the Game his potential impact would be most prevalent.

Big coaching mismatch in bills favor but big qb advantage for Houston. I think both teams can have success on the ground. Both teams fairly slow starters as neither average more than 10 points in 1st half. I suspect there be some feeling out early on as both try to establish the run. Bills have to and Houston needs to try and wear down the pass rush imo. Which leads to my only play on this one.

Bills/Texans 1st half under 21 -106 (1x)

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

GL Banker.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

You playing Bills?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

GL banker. On bills UNDER 44 as well

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It all comes down to turnovers that’s it

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It all comes down to turnovers that’s it
    simple. Much more complex then that GOLD?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Best of luck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nope most pointspread covers come down the turnovers watch the games

2daBank

Pats/saints ml parlay -130 (2.6 to win 2).

Pats-4 -112 (1x)

Im as ready as everyone else to bury the pats but I just don’t think titans and tennenhill gonna be the ones to drive the final nail!

I think too much being made of the Miami game, fish have beaten pats 10x in December or later in the reg season, during that stretch the rest of the NFL also has a grand total of 10 wins vs pats. Fair to say despite sucking fish have always kinda had pats number. When tannenhill was in Miami he beat pats some but all in Miami, he 0-6 lifetime at Foxboro and hoody has given him problems with all his numbers being well below his career averages when facing the pats.

You know the drill, pats gonna take away Henry and force tannenhill to beat them with his top target being shut down by Gilmore and in tough weather. Tannenhill has been sacked a bunch, titans are dead last in sack percentage against and pats are among best in league generating pressure.

Only natural that we think about the meeting last year where titans took pats apart and that is a concern. Former pats coaches/players seem to do well against the pats but those are regular season games where I think it fair to assume the former pats are vastly more motivated while it just another game to the pats. Obviously I don’t think that be the case here. I’m sure there a legit argument to be made for titans and my 1st lean was the same., the more I looked and thought about the more I’ve decided I can live with it if titans the team to beat the pats far more than I could betting titans and watching pats do what they always do in the playoffs at home. Let’s get this good pats money one more time before fading them going forward!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    You playing Bills?
    No, just the 1st half under.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I was little concerned with going full game under as I could see it open up in the 4th qrtr for various reasons. Especially if one team gets hit in the mouth early and this game not as close as we suspect. Gl bro

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nope most pointspread covers come down the turnovers watch the games
    Jfc you just full of incredibly useful widely known tidbits! Pretty easy to look at win percentages of teams and how they go up significantly every turnover they get. So who gonna turn it over more? What if they both have 1 turnover? Then what? Most the time turnovers tough to predict. This def one the reasons I trust the pats, they won’t turn it over and think they can force tannenhill into few mistakes.,

2daBank

My favorite play of WC weekend.

2 team 6 point teaser (3.3 to 3)

Philly +7.5/saints -2

Always have loved teasers for WC weekend and imo this about as good it gets!

I lean Philly but as I’ve said many times I think this game absolutely one possession and prob comes down to which qb has ball at end with a chance to win. I would love the eagles ml if it wasn’t for losing all pro right guard last week but that a huge injury with lane Johnson also being banged up, if he can’t go that the entire right side of eagles Oline which obviously worrisome. The other injuries are nothing new to Philly while Seattle still hasn’t figured out playin with all their injuries as they fairly new. Hopefully ertz crazy ass gets cleared, nuts he wants to play with that injury! Their other tight end is more than serviceable but obviously be a big boost if they can have both on the field as Philly offense a lot of dinking and dunking to their te’s and backs.,

So many injuries on both sides but one team has been dealing with them all year and has seemingly figured out how to use what they do have while Seattle’s injuries all have happened recently and don’t think they have it figured out yet.

The 1st meeting Seattle had great success rushing outside with penny who now out along with Carson and procise, not to mention tackle brown and their center also banged up. I don’t believe for a second lynch will have success running between the tackles against eagles stout front. Maybe the rookie can get to the edge but it gonna make Seattle very predictable what they doing based off which back is in the game. Philly sacked Wilson 6x in that meeting, held him to 50% completion and got a pick. How should we expect him to be better with a worse Oline protecting him? I don’t understand how the line can be same as the 1st meeting quite honestly (did bet Seattle the 1st meeting) as Philly playing better and Seattle with all the new injuries. All this leads me to think teasing a already soft line has a ton of value.

What there to say about the saints part this teaser? I think they take apart the Vikings and honestly think they win by DD. Brees and the offense hitting on all cylinders, cook has given them another dimension that makes them all but impossible to defend. Vikings defense is not nearly the strength it been the past several years and are down a couple corners. Saints defense is tough in the dome, just don’t see cousins keeping up and cook one hit away from being out of the game. I have this 37-21 saints. (Have plays on both these totals as well coming next).

2daBank

Entire card as of now:

Philly+7.5/saints-2 teaser (3.3-3)

Saints/pats ml parlay -130 (2.6-2)

Bills/Texans 1st half u21 (1x)

Minny/saints ov49 (1.5x)

Seattle/Philly under 45 (2x)

Pats -4 (1x)

I still may add Philly ml depending. Would have liked to get the 1st half under 23 but couldn’t find or missed, now I see mostly 22s.
    Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Best of luck
    Thanks

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Thanks for the insight. Always appreciate hearing your view. Best of luck my man.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Might tail. Good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    Thanks for the insight. Always appreciate hearing your view. Best of luck my man.
    Thanks. To you as well. I’ll talk more bout the Philly game and both totals later on. Got some stuff I gotta do and just wanted to get most my card posted.,

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Tailing

Good luck banker!!

Love your insights

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Good luck bro

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck bro
    Laker!!!!

Let’s have a winning weekend!!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pimike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Plays look good! Good luck! I'm just going to watch and enjoy them. That teaser looks epic though.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Entire card as of now:

Philly+7.5/saints-2 teaser (3.3-3)

Saints/pats ml parlay -130 (2.6-2)

Bills/Texans 1st half u21 (1x)

Minny/saints ov49 (1.5x)

Seattle/Philly under 45 (2x)

Pats -4 (1x)

I still may add Philly ml depending. Would have liked to get the 1st half under 23 but couldn’t find or missed, now I see mostly 22s.
    Looks good Bank. My card very similar, just add Bills +3. GL!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Looks good Bank. My card very similar, just add Bills +3. GL!
    I just heard fuller out so I would def lean that way. Full disclosure I did put bills ml in some goofy parlay I started last night with some nba mls, this Tulane game, and pats ml. Just like a beer money bet so didn’t see any point as posting them as a play. Pays ok tho and everything else has hit so far! I was kinda buzzed up when I put it in. Lol. Gl buddy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Plays look good! Good luck! I'm just going to watch and enjoy them. That teaser looks epic though.
    Seriously one of best teasers I’ve seen/felt good about this season. I might add to it by 2marro. Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck bro
    Thanks brotha. Gl to You as well

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

I was little concerned with going full game under as I could see it open up in the 4th qrtr for various reasons. Especially if one team gets hit in the mouth early and this game not as close as we suspect. Gl bro
    This is a great point that I've been wary of for a long time, this time of year. If a game gets way from one or the other lot of players pack it in when they see 8/9 months of hard work slipping away.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

BOL Banker. Rootin you home!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    This is a great point that I've been wary of for a long time, this time of year. If a game gets way from one or the other lot of players pack it in when they see 8/9 months of hard work slipping away.
    No doubt. I don’t really have same concerns with Philly/Seattle under mostly cause I’m pretty confident that game is really close throughout while not as sure here,, wouldn’t shock me at all if either team surprised and built a big lead in this one. Bills could be over excited and blow it or they could be a buzz saw Texans not ready for, imo this the toughest game of the 4 to figure how it will play out.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Lane Johnson is out for Philly.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Lane Johnson is out for Philly.
    Ugh. Whole right side of Oline is freaking wrecked. Saving grace might be Seattle sucks at getting pressure and Philly mostly a dink and dunk passing attack, guess they will have to run left! Lol. That will prob keep me off playing Philly ml along w teaser. Doesn’t change my opinion on the teaser tho.

Any word on ertz being cleared? That would help a great deal if they can go 2 te sets. Way I understand it he absolutely wants to play but has to get medical clearance for the lacerated kidney? Some these dudes nuts! Lol. Prob in my young and dumb years I could see doing same thing, now it just sounds stupid! I would sit it out for sure!! Lol

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

GL bro, good to see you still posting man. I agree about Pats. I'm not the best with over/unders and am kind of leaning Houston ML for the first game.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Ugh. Whole right side of Oline is freaking wrecked. Saving grace might be Seattle sucks at getting pressure and Philly mostly a dink and dunk passing attack, guess they will have to run left! Lol. That will prob keep me off playing Philly ml along w teaser. Doesn’t change my opinion on the teaser tho.

Any word on ertz being cleared? That would help a great deal if they can go 2 te sets. Way I understand it he absolutely wants to play but has to get medical clearance for the lacerated kidney? Some these dudes nuts! Lol. Prob in my young and dumb years I could see doing same thing, now it just sounds stupid! I would sit it out for sure!! Lol
    NBC reported just a little while ago that Ertz has been medically cleared to play. Of course who knows how much he will play and how effective he will be?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    NBC reported just a little while ago that Ertz has been medically cleared to play. Of course who knows how much he will play and how effective he will be?
    That nuts man. I fully expect his most likely roided up ass to be out there contributing and banging away all game! Until he gets hit wrong and starts convulsing on field or whatever happens with kidneys! Crazy how much my mentality has changed since I’ve gotten older! 10 years ago I been like “damn right you play!! Lets fukkin get it!!”, Now I’m like “wtf wrong with this dude, sit this one out man, not like ya’ll winning the SB anyways”,, lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    GL bro, good to see you still posting man. I agree about Pats. I'm not the best with over/unders and am kind of leaning Houston ML for the first game.
    Thanks. I could see it going either way. Without fuller I def lean bills but not nearly strong enough to play it. I’m not sure everyone realizes how much better fuller makes the Houston passing game?

1234 Last