Yeah Baby!

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

They should try for the 62 yard game winning FG ��

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Whew. Needed UT to cash my parlay with Oregon. Neither game was pretty but it cashed.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I was convinced Indiana would win this game at the half. I unloaded almost my whole account on it. That coach not even having players up to prepare for an onside kick.....makes zero sense. 4 minutes left. You do that out of security alone and don't even care about the kickoff. I'm done. I will never bet a college game again, and may not even bet at all again other than to hedge a SB future bet I have. I'm done.

These coaches make millions a year. You can't possibly tell me he didn't know any better? That's impossible. He either needs a brain transplant, or I won't say the OR............but I think you know exactly where I would go with that....

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I was convinced Indiana would win this game at the half. I unloaded almost my whole account on it. That coach not even having players up to prepare for an onside kick.....makes zero sense. 4 minutes left. You do that out of security alone and don't even care about the kickoff. I'm done. I will never bet a college game again, and may not even bet at all again other than to hedge a SB future bet I have. I'm done.

These coaches make millions a year. You can't possibly tell me he didn't know any better? That's impossible. He either needs a brain transplant, or I won't say the OR............but I think you know exactly where I would go with that....
    Not sure if someone already mentioned it or not, but the dumbass had a first & goal right before halftime with 8 ticks on the clock... If he uses the timeout in his pocket, Indiana has at least one shot at the endzone, but sits on it instead, quarterback spikes the ball using half the clock in the process... Then of course trots out the field goal unit. Potential 4 point error right there.

I think these coaches are so fukking lost in their own playsheets half the time, that they're hardly paying attention to the actual game and stuff like basic clock management goes right out the window.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Not sure if someone already mentioned it or not, but the dumbass had a first & goal right before halftime with 8 ticks on the clock... If he uses the timeout in his pocket, Indiana has at least one shot at the endzone, but sits on it instead, quarterback spikes the ball using half the clock in the process... Then of course trots out the field goal unit. Potential 4 point error right there.

I think these coaches are so fukking lost in their own playsheets half the time, that they're hardly paying attention to the actual game and stuff like basic clock management goes right out the window.
    Such a stark difference between coaches that actually have the attention to detail.

I watched PJ fleck nearly have a stroke.yelling at the ref yesterday over the clock not running properly when he should have been able to bleed.off.an additional 15 seconds.

Those are the coaches you want but they are so few and far between.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Such a stark difference between coaches that actually have the attention to detail.

I watched PJ fleck nearly have a stroke.yelling at the ref yesterday over the clock not running properly when he should have been able to bleed.off.an additional 15 seconds.

Those are the coaches you want but they are so few and far between.
    Exactly... It's a much more comfortable feeling as a bettor knowing a guy like that has your back, rather than staking your money on some clown who can't even decipher what's unfolding right in front of his face.

I had the clown on my side tonight but fortunately I also had the points and the cover.

First ... 2345