Jogador
    Jogador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 696

I do motive based football (soocer) live betting exclusively. Around the clock on high season weekends (Apr-May-Oct-Nov), varying on schedule the rest of the season.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1638

I love live betting, especially NBA. The juice is terrible but you can get some great numbers or grab a pretty nice middle if you are considering whether to hedge.

This is my first year where I have really immersed myself into this type of betting. You really have to think fast and anticipate the numbers you want before they are posted.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Betpoints: 257

Eventually 80% of all bets in USA will be live

I think we are at 40% already

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Unless you are highly data driven, algorithms etc... Live betting is the only way to go.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

If I'm running good on normal bets sometimes I'll throw $50 into 5D as they have tons of live options and just try to quickly roll it over a few times.

Live betting ultra grades as soon as a game ends which is great, and I've noticed if you bet a soccer over and it somehow hits in the first half they will grade at halftime.

As for strategy, I like focusing on womens tennis and looking for someone who is at least a -220 prematch favorite who loses the first set. Depending on the opening line you could get a -300 favorite at close to even if they drop the first set, even better if they lose the first game of the second set. It's a risk as womens tennis can be so volatile and lines can be off, but sometimes that big favorite just starts off slow and ends up cruising in the second and third sets.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Betpoints: 257

Patty itís a pretty good strategy

Alan Aktion
    Today is a new day
    Alan Aktion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 103

Live Wagering

You can get real good odds and prices when looking to live wager. I usually have in mind before certain games start that if this or that happens I'm going to look to invest in that particular spot. For instance, if I really like a certain big home fav but I don't feel comfortable laying 10 points, I will see if an opportunity arises at some point in the game(particularly early) to jump on a smaller point spread or plus money price on the ML. Live wagering can be tedious work but often times will pay itself off.

Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2433

does anybody do live betting on soccer over goals? you can get better odds than pre-game....because normally we dnt see any goal in first 10 minutes.... and sometimes we get late goals

Risto234
    Risto234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    does anybody do live betting on soccer over goals? you can get better odds than pre-game....because normally we dnt see any goal in first 10 minutes.... and sometimes we get late goals
    If the game is goalless at HT then i sometimes do that while picking over 1.0 goals ...

E: for example saw that one match in Bulgaria stayed goalless in first half so i just put some euros on over 1.0 goals in this game
    Last edited by Risto234; 02-29-20 at 05:21 AM.

petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

An A+ book refunded by winning live bet a couple hours after the finish. Team was up 20 at half and the line stayed at -10.5 the entire second half. They were up 34 at one point. They did not like that I took them for $40. I made a bet at the half and a couple more during second half. I had issue before where I tried to cancel live wager because of the preset amount was way higher than I wanted and mistakenly hit submit. Their response was all bets are final once you hit submit and to be more careful. When they have a software glitch or computing error though they can take my winnings. Livebetting is a ripoff!! Constant rejection of wagers when I know I'm on the right side. Market unavailable Market unavailable. Come back when we have a line more to our advantage sir. I'm done with offshore. Ohio will be legal soon and Michigan should be ready by March madness

First 12