sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

week 17 football + hoops action

Cardinals +7 -112

not sure how motivated the Rams are here to win let alone win by more then a touchdown. Cardinals coming off 2 wins and looking to build on this years success going forward. the fact that they are playing Kyler today tells me they have something to prove still. Ill take them at this number and will be looking into some Kyler props as he attempts to certify his position atop the OROY race.

player prop: Shai gilgeous-alexander over 29.5 points, rebounds & assists -114

no Schroeder or Gallinari for OKC. Shai will have the ball in his hands a lot plus he's been averaging 37 minutes a game so far in December. he is from the Toronto area as well so he'll have some extra motivation to have a good game today in front of family and friends.

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    -61% NFL
    -60% NBA

sosawestbrook

there is no player props available for the Cardinals-Rams game. that sucks ks but oh well. I got Kyler for OROY future anyway. Kingsbury is a smart guy and knows whats at stake here. Kyler winning OROY for a franchise that really put everything on the line in acquiring him means a LOT.

sosawestbrook

turnovers killing Cardinals. they charged a fumble to Kyler which wasn't even his fault. running back bobbled it on the pitch. thats awful. he didn't have one single fumble all season until that.

sosawestbrook

can't wait to see what this offense looks like once they add a legit wide receiver. they could really use a playmaker on the outside. Ceedee Lamb would be a real nice addition this summer.

sosawestbrook

Rockets -1 -115

buy low spot w/ Rockets missing some key players. they'll get Gordon back to fill in at the guard spot for Russ and Hartenstein looked really good last game filling in for Capela.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Rockets -1 -115

buy low spot w/ Rockets missing some key players. they'll get Gordon back to fill in at the guard spot for Russ and Hartenstein looked really good last game filling in for Capela.
    should've waited for the news on James status. I had faith that he would play. I STILL think Rockets have a chance here. they'll have to do it w/ defense. it'll be an important game to see exactly where they stand talent wise outside of James & Russ.

sosawestbrook

lean Hawks plus the points tonight in the big game. gonna stay away though because I could see it going either way. that means my NFL regular season comes to a close tonight. I finished hitting 61% collecting 20.67 units. will look to build on that in the playoffs. good luck to everyone involved in the last game.

sosawestbrook

wow what a GAME. if what we just saw is any indication of what the playoffs are gonna be like then BUCKLE UP. great win by the 49ers tonight to lock up the #1 seed.

sosawestbrook

Cardinals +7 -112
    push. Kyler put up big numbers but didn't have a clean game. they credited him 4 turnovers and thats just not the way this game went. I watched every play and can say only 1 of those was on him. either way, its not the best way to end the season. I cant wait to see his progression next year though.

prop: Shai gilgeous-alexander over 29.5 points, rebounds & assists -114
    win. Shai cleared this number in the 3rd quarter. he finished the game with 34pts and they got the win. he is a true star in the making. one of my favorite players in the entire league.

Rockets -1 -115
    loss. this serves as a good lesson in the sports betting world. making sure key players are active is absolutely more vital then trying to get the best of a number. especially in the NBA. I think Rockets can take a lot from a loss like this though. they hung around and had a couple of guys really step their game up. Hartenstein looks SOLID. he should get regular rotation minutes going forward.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Rockets bull shit

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Rockets bull shit
    we got caught up. I wouldn't have touched that game If I knew James doesn't play. take what you lost and put it on the Rockets to win the West. we'll get it back. this team get its done at the end. ON ME.