pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Niners hawks

Anyone pounding niners tomorrow? From a fan standpoint I can’t see the hawks with those wack ass secondary defenders Stopping the niners. Lynch hasn’t played in forever. The plays are all different then what he ran under. See this more as a move to get paid and promote his business. The niners defense also has many holes. Throwing a little game party tomorrow for friends. Not betting on game but just wonder others thoughts on this match up should be a classic.....but maybe not lol.....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

SF should win. Should

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

46.5 seems low

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I kind of think Seattle pulls it out somehow. Probably won’t bet it though. It can’t be too hard to get handed the ball and run. I think Turbin ends up being more important anyway.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    46.5 seems low
    I dunno. I got one of luckiest overs in my life in the 1st meeting. Defenses and kickers accounted for most the points. Niners healthier pass catchers now but I dunno: Niners dline dominated large part 1st meeting and now Seattle missing Brown who was big part of Oline.

Forget the total. I’m with buck as much I like rooting for Russ niners have to be the play.

pilebuck13

Total does seem low...... if both defenses are garbage will Wilson be the factor idk he hasn’t impressed me with his legs he’s 8 seconds left to win the game now I’m gonna run guy.....I feel I’ll have some disappointed guests Sunday night they all think of course seahawks will win but they are homers so bad.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Total does seem low...... if both defenses are garbage will Wilson be the factor idk he hasn’t impressed me with his legs he’s 8 seconds left to win the game now I’m gonna run guy.....I feel I’ll have some disappointed guests Sunday night they all think of course seahawks will win but they are homers so bad.
    Somehow I’ve kinda turned into a Seattle fan this year (cause of Russ), but yea niners have to be the play. Seattle should worry bout having healthy bodies, they can go on road and win few playoff games!!

I don’t see Seattle scoring much 2marro

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I dunno. I got one of luckiest overs in my life in the 1st meeting. Defenses and kickers accounted for most the points. Niners healthier pass catchers now but I dunno: Niners dline dominated large part 1st meeting and now Seattle missing Brown who was big part of Oline.

Forget the total. I’m with buck as much I like rooting for Russ niners have to be the play.
    Yah that was a lucky Over I was on that one I think 2.....line holding at 3 maybe more....books like niners for sure I see

2daBank

Yah that was a lucky Over I was on that one I think 2.....line holding at 3 maybe more....books like niners for sure I see
    Impossible not to. Sadly Your squad just too banged up I think.

pilebuck13

I can’t bet on this game because I’m having a room of die hard hawks fans and I can’t pretend I’m rooting for Seattle when I have cash on niners lmao nothing worse

2daBank

I can’t bet on this game because I’m having a room of die hard hawks fans and I can’t pretend I’m rooting for Seattle when I have cash on niners lmao nothing worse
    Oh come on Bro, I thought for sure we were same bout this! Nothing better than going to cardinals games pretending to root for them but golf clapping when team I bet scores runs!! Being against houseful of rams fans during Super Bowl!! All that good stuff!! I remember when Seattle beat the brakes off Peyton I was in a house full of clowns cheering for Peyton, I wasn’t hiding that one, I was rubbing it in!! Lol

pilebuck13

Oh come on Bro, I thought for sure we were same bout this! Nothing better than going to cardinals games pretending to root for them but golf clapping when team I bet scores runs!! Being against houseful of rams fans during Super Bowl!! All that good stuff!! I remember when Seattle beat the brakes off Peyton I was in a house full of clowns cheering for Peyton, I wasn’t hiding that one, I was rubbing it in!! Lol
    Lol we’ll see I might have to load up and go back to work on this one...I’ll sleep on it but Def see niners as clear winner.

2daBank

Lol we’ll see I might have to load up and go back to work on this one...I’ll sleep on it but Def see niners as clear winner.
    Glad we seeing it the same. Really only game im interested in 2marro.

Few unders look good.,

I don’t wanna back Philly but found myself disagreeing with some guys playing gmen. lol

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

trying to find a tango partner for potential teaser. haven't ruled out Hawks str8 up. Russ the magician at home. team filled w/ Vets. they are built for the moment. Jimmy G? who da fook is dat guy?

smoking gas. late night lab work. Im so fundamental.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Sea ml

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    trying to find a tango partner for potential teaser. haven't ruled out Hawks str8 up. Russ the magician at home. team filled w/ Vets. they are built for the moment. Jimmy G? who da fook is dat guy?

Seattle better on road all year. Jimmy g has better supporting cast. He went to new orlesns and beat saints in a shootout. Seattle too banged up.,

It be easier to take you serious if you didn’t sound like a wigger.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

I agree with all these points but you seen that defense son? Yikes......the nest ain’t all what it used to be bro......

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Sea ml
    Don’t do it buddy.

pilebuck13

Sea ml
    Man I wanna believe I’m just not seeing it but you could be right bro

2daBank

Man I wanna believe I’m just not seeing it but you could be right bro
    I could see myself taking them every road playoff game (if they get a few guys back, brown for sure) but don’t like them here.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

There are a lot of dog ML's I like tomorrow

SEA is one of them for sure. Haven't bet it yet as it is the late game and need to see how the day shapes up. I would easily play the 3.5.

These teams are about equal with the home field being the determining factor here.

pilebuck13

Seemed to me like -1 or possibly pick but that -3 and hanging 3.5 some spots idk man like they make mistakes on lines but seems like they are not. Is diggs playing? Seattle needs him

pilebuck13

I could see myself taking them every road playoff game (if they get a few guys back, brown for sure) but don’t like them here.
    Diggs huge injury man they need him back there, losing earl thomas really hurt them

2daBank

There are a lot of dog ML's I like tomorrow

SEA is one of them for sure. Haven't bet it yet as it is the late game and need to see how the day shapes up. I would easily play the 3.5.

These teams are about equal with the home field being the determining factor here.
    They were equal then all the Seahawks got hurt, while niners getting healthier than they were the 1st meeting. I trust Seattle on road more this year. They still gettin those 3.5/4 points for home field but they haven’t played well at home this year imo.

2daBank

Diggs huge injury man they need him back there, losing earl thomas really hurt them
    All I see is questionable. Looks like clowny probable? He was huge the 1st meeting. Shaq and center probable? I know they won’t do it but I’d rest all the banged up guys and save them for next week, to me that seems safer bet than risking them trying to win but still lose and keep getting them banged up. Who knows, long ass injury list, think I’ll wait and see who the hell playing!! Lol

pilebuck13

All I see is questionable. Looks like clowny probable? He was huge the 1st meeting. Shaq and center probable? I know they won’t do it but I’d rest all the banged up guys and save them for next week, to me that seems safer bet than risking them trying to win but still lose and keep getting them banged up. Who knows, long ass injury list, think I’ll wait and see who the hell playing!! Lol
    Clowney will probably play but he one of those guys who shows up then we won’t even notice him next game. Diggs is one to watch for they need him back there

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Clowney
    Griffin
    Kendricks

all playing

Diggs maybe

Dee Ford out for SF

I don't know man I feel like this is a game that sets up real nice for SEA. Winner gets the NFC West title.

2daBank

Clowney will probably play but he one of those guys who shows up then we won’t even notice him next game. Diggs is one to watch for they need him back there
    Clowny always been that way. Tends to show up for the big ones and prime time tho. I’d expect he beast out under the lights like last time: only thing is Shanny so smart he will prob scheme some things up to deal with him this time. What great bout clowny when he wants to play he makes a bigger impact against the run game as maybe any defensive linemen in the league.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

Sea

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

idk at home in the wet +3 field goal game i give the edge to sea SF has shown their inexperience at times

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

Seattle home field is still very strong

I know they have a poor record ATS in recent years but lot of those games are as big favourites against bad teams in afternoon time slots

Standalone game in primetime as the underdog, I'll take the 3.5 points

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I dunno why but Niners feel super square. Maybe one of those games where Niners win but don’t cover.

Niners are better overall team but do you really trust Jimmy G on the road in prime time in Seattle? Wilson and Carroll usually win these type of games. Seattle will be fairly healthy minus their left tackle and possibly their safety.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Don't be a pussy. I lived and was born and raised in WA state. They are such pussies (, live near Philly now thank God).

Once the game gets out of hand they will start washing their Cowboys Jerseys

thechaoz

Clowney
    Griffin
    Kendricks

all playing

Diggs maybe

Dee Ford out for SF

I don't know man I feel like this is a game that sets up real nice for SEA. Winner gets the NFC West title.
    Dee Ford hasn't penetrating played all year.

Terrible contract

thechaoz

Don’t do it buddy.
    Gauchos Gunna go broke Sunday night.

1234 ... Last