TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Only one thing I can think of that you would need to do for making any rollover as efficient and profitable as possible: Make good bets.

Anything other than that means giving up profits and is therefore less efficient. It also means you have to be willing to take a much longer time that you were asking about.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by CashMeOut2020 View Post
    today after reading some posts I tried soccer. I bet 6 games all 200 each for a draw. And won 2. So I was +500 doing that strategy and it put a 1200 dent in my rollover.
    Sounds like you found the "safest" simple way to do it already.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

that is not safe

i know you used quotes around safest optional

im talking to the clown

i told him what to do in post 2

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

28x rollover in 7 days?
    Step 1- Walk to bathroom.
    Step 2 - Open toilet.
    Step 3 - Flush money down toilet.

Rollovers are sucker promos to hook noobs and degenerates with a pipe dream.
    Buy bitcoin with a 100% deposit match and get in the game with real money.
    Like Rudy said, don’t fall for stupid rollover bullshit.

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

CashMeOut, don't listen to the idiots saying you have no chance or shouldn't have taken the bonus, etc. They are just jealous and can't look an opportunity to quit their day jobs staring them right in the face.

You have two options:
    1. Get another book and arb. The other book should ideally have a combination of high limits and soft lines. Usually those don't go together though. Consider YouWager for this purpose.

2. If #1 is not possible, there's no way around meeting the rollover. In that case all you're asking is what bets have the least juice and/or least risk. You could bet $10 on thousands of games and be guaranteed to pay a fee of 5% of your remaining rollover. That is low risk. Your soccer approach doesn't make any sense. What's so special about soccer draws? At the very least, look at what numbers BOL is offering that are the best available. Then if you bet those you'll be paying slightly less than standard juice because you'll probably be closer to making break even bets. If you think soccer draws will magically allow you to meet roll while generating profit, then you should quit your job and bet them 24/7 even if you have no rollover. Does that sound like it makes sense?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    that is not safe

i know you used quotes around safest optional

im talking to the clown

i told him what to do in post 2
    The type of person who asks this question thinks they either can't pick enough winners, or don't have the discipline to grind out the rollover.

If it's a lot of money to them, blindly betting draws with as low a unit staked as possible, really is a cheap way to get out of it. And is dead simple plus has a lot of games everyday to do it with.

I haven't seen anyone come up with a better idea for these type of people over all the years of the same question being asked.

deeppckts

What the hell is so special about soccer draws?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    CashMeOut, don't listen to the idiots saying you have no chance or shouldn't have taken the bonus, etc. They are just jealous and can't look an opportunity to quit their day jobs staring them right in the face.

You have two options:
    1. Get another book and arb. The other book should ideally have a combination of high limits and soft lines. Usually those don't go together though. Consider YouWager for this purpose.

2. If #1 is not possible, there's no way around meeting the rollover. In that case all you're asking is what bets have the least juice and/or least risk. You could bet $10 on thousands of games and be guaranteed to pay a fee of 5% of your remaining rollover. That is low risk. Your soccer approach doesn't make any sense. What's so special about soccer draws? At the very least, look at what numbers BOL is offering that are the best available. Then if you bet those you'll be paying slightly less than standard juice because you'll probably be closer to making break even bets. If you think soccer draws will magically allow you to meet roll while generating profit, then you should quit your job and bet them 24/7 even if you have no rollover. Does that sound like it makes sense?
    This is good advice in general, but the one piece you are missing is that you are talking to someone who is asking this question to start with.

There is a good chance they either do not have the skill or patience to find arbs or best odds to grind out the rollover. They are asking becuase they want simple.

Soccer draws are not magic, but there are a lot and just the same as betting both sides he will likely end up about 5% down... so he can do his rollover in days if he wants. Or can reduce variance and do thousands of $1 over a week. There is enough games and no thinking. Plus I think you will find in most leagues draw does end up having the least vig long term.

deeppckts

I apologize for treating him like an adult. You're right though, in general that is too much to ask of people on the forums.

As a matter of math, there will be less variance in 50/50 bets and draws tend to have longer odds. It is also known that home dogs and unders will have less of a negative return than other bets. For that reason if I were blindly meeting roll I would use those first and foremost, and not soccer draws.

There are plenty of home dogs and unders to bet. What's his hurry?

Optional

I apologize for treating him like an adult. You're right though, in general that is too much to ask of people on the forums.

As a matter of math, there will be less variance in 50/50 bets and draws tend to have longer odds. It is also known that home dogs and unders will have less of a negative return than other bets. For that reason if I were blindly meeting roll I would use those first and foremost, and not soccer draws.

There are plenty of home dogs and unders to bet. What's his hurry?
    Sure, home dogs might work even better then draws, but really, how much better to be worth that effort when someone is asking for the easiest/safest way to get a rollover done?

I'd be happy to hear an argument for a better simple way that is at least equivalent to betting both sides. To give to people in these threads.

The real key with soccer draws is that there are so many available every day, so the person has a fairly low variance way to rollover fairly quickly.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sure, home dogs might work even better then draws, but really, how much better to be worth that effort when someone is asking for the easiest/safest way to get a rollover done?

I'd be happy to hear an argument for a better simple way that is at least equivalent to betting both sides. To give to people in these threads.

The real key with soccer draws is that there are so many available every day, so the person has a fairly low variance way to rollover fairly quickly.
    stop

deeppckts is a ghost

he needs banned

deeppckts

What does easy mean? What does safe mean?
    If by easy you mean fast, then just make max bets.
    If by safe you mean low variance, then make a bunch of $10 bets.

Ultimately I am sure what he and others want is a low variance way to meet the roll that gives up the least amount of EV as possible. And that is arbing. If they are too dumb to figure out how to do that, why waste time explaining the best way to do the second best method?

The only advantage of soccer draws is there are many to bet. That has absolutely nothing to do with variance. Bet size is the #1 thing determining variance.

RudyRuetigger

What does easy mean? What does safe mean?
    If by easy you mean fast, then just make max bets.
    If by safe you mean low variance, then make a bunch of $10 bets.

Ultimately I am sure what he and others want is a low variance way to meet the roll that gives up the least amount of EV as possible. And that is arbing. If they are too dumb to figure out how to do that, why waste time explaining the best way to do the second best method?

The only advantage of soccer draws is there are many to bet. That has absolutely nothing to do with variance. Bet size is the #1 thing determining variance.
    danjuan or whatever his name was....part 3

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

you're gonna have to gamble and take chances. play some ml faves and halves. like celtics and cavs today. take celts ml for 1k. 1h for 500. and chase 2h ml if that loses. odds heavily against cavs winning both halves against boston. bucks a little riskier on road but play bucks ml chase 1q on. hawks most likely won't win all 4 q or both halves. play all dogs in bowl games. you're just trying stay where you're at and not win, and if you lose a bit you are still way up over the 850 it cost you. if you are trying to rollover quickly you are gonna need a lot of action. chasing nba home team ml by quarter gets you a lot of action and you won't lose much. live betting just a bit time consuming is all. playing all dogs in remaining bowl games probably won't lose you anything either.

deeppckts

Flattered to be compared to him, but funny that you're dissecting something that may as well be written in Chinese for you.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Danshan maybe?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Dan Band??
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Lots of good answers in this thread, and some hilarious ones. I think the one below is my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Best strategy is to bet it all, double up, do it again, double up, and then fire the rest on 1-2k bets until clear.
    Just curious, how often does this actually work?

The bottom line is... to get the most bang for your buck it's essential that you make plays that have either a positive expected value or only a slightly negative expected value. If you are making plays that have a lot of juice you better be an expert at those types of plays or else you are most certainly throwing money down the drain.

Since you have to roll it over all at one book and you want to roll it over quickly the best advice I could give is for you to compare the price you are getting at that Book with prices at other books. You don't have to play at some books in order to be able to look at their prices. Look over every single bet at the Book and compare the prices with other books. If you are getting a good price then make a bet. This is the best way I can think of if you want to do it quickly. Just make bets on things that are getting good prices compared to other books. This should minimize your negative expected value and if you are patient and put in the work you can probably even find plays with little or no juice.

CashMeOut2020
    Update your status
    CashMeOut2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I get its the internet. But man so many trolls. It's ridiculous. Nobody knows my background or what I've done. I simply asked a legitimate question in my opinion in my first post. It is VERY doable , I don't need to hear oh you are a sucker for taking a rollover blah blah blah. I am not rolling in money by no means but I am 38 years old and have been sports betting for 17 years or so. I was simply coming onto this forum to see the best strategy to complete it. I get that going to another book is the best way to offset it. But right now my money is tight, just went through a divorce and can't fund another book 5k.

I asked a question that has been asked many times before, I get it. I did use the search option before posting this. I found getting another book was the best. Otherwise pick good bets. I posted this to see if anyone was in a previous situation previously and wanted to bang out a rollover 14x in 10-14 days. Don't need all the hate . As I'm writing this I have 9600 available balance off a $850 free play. and $7200 towards my 23.9k rollover. Just was merely asking for strategy from others who live off this rollover and bonus stuff. Thanks for all the input.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

At start of certain seasons I have no problem taking the bonus and don’t care wtf the rollover is, never seen a rollover I couldn’t hit or go broke trying!! Lol.

I think the problem is the amount of time you wanting to do it in, not sure there a great answer without lot of risk. When I take them it cause I have no intentions of pulling any money from beginning of baseball till like all star break anyways and by that point I’ve bet more than any rollover, lol.

Just be a little patient man, you should hit it by the super bowl! There be several all in type opportunities on some playoff games!! Good luck

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Happy Friday Banker

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Happy Friday Banker
    It was, then I somehow lost the wake over 50 with 41 1st half points with a missed chip shot fg and a pathetic loser coach telling his kids to mimic his life and not score when being invited in!

Now I got to watch usc catch fire only for their Qb to get hurt when they had ball and chance to take lead. Now there a garbage backup who has no chance. Could I get kicked in the nuts any harder?? Can’t I just lose a bet cause I made a crappy pick like a normal person??

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    you're gonna have to gamble and take chances. play some ml faves and halves. like celtics and cavs today. take celts ml for 1k. 1h for 500. and chase 2h ml if that loses. odds heavily against cavs winning both halves against boston. bucks a little riskier on road but play bucks ml chase 1q on. hawks most likely won't win all 4 q or both halves. play all dogs in bowl games. you're just trying stay where you're at and not win, and if you lose a bit you are still way up over the 850 it cost you. if you are trying to rollover quickly you are gonna need a lot of action. chasing nba home team ml by quarter gets you a lot of action and you won't lose much. live betting just a bit time consuming is all. playing all dogs in remaining bowl games probably won't lose you anything either.
    well, you would have won them all in bball and split football and knocked off about 4k more.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Bet underrdogs hocket getting 175 m highrr...exvept dont bet detroit nhl..

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Happy Friday Banker!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Just pick winners!

If you can't pick winners, then find out who Seaweed and Thomorino are on and bet the opposite side.
    Im passed seaweed isn't posting pics as much.

He basically paid my bills in college (fading)

dumdum214
    dumdum214's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    He said he doesn't have multiple books. Can't do this on same book and have both count towards rollover.
    I've done this on multiple sites and never had an issue clearing the bonus betting both sides.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Lots of good answers in this thread, and some hilarious ones. I think the one below is my favorite. Just curious, how often does this actually work?
    Haha I have no idea. Never do it that way. I'm usually funded at multiple books for bonuses. I do see a lot of guys on here that seem to run up balances pretty quickly doing this. But you gotta pick winners to do it so I'm sure many go broke with this method.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum214 View Post
    I've done this on multiple sites and never had an issue clearing the bonus betting both sides.
    You must be drinking early. How is a book going to let you bet both sides and have it count to rollover when all you can do is lose the vig.

dumdum214
    dumdum214's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    You must be drinking early. How is a book going to let you bet both sides and have it count to rollover when all you can do is lose the vig.
    I've done it on multiple NJ sites, never once had an issue with it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum214 View Post
    I've done it on multiple NJ sites, never once had an issue with it.

they might as well take 10% of your total and let you cash out then

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Just pick winners!

If you can't pick winners, then find out who Seaweed and Thomorino are on and bet the opposite side.
    Oh look it's this piece of trash who never says what side he's I n before a game.

First 12