SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I can't fukkin believe they didn't run the fukkin ball twice on 3rd and 2,..like jesus christ retards its 2 yards...maybe they get one...qb sneak and end it...give hte ball back to hawaii...fukkkin gimme a goDDDDDDDDDDD DAMNNNN BREAKKKKKK YA FUKKKKIN MORMON FUKKKKKIN LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BURNNNNNNNNNNN IN HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Points Awarded:

trillz gave SteveKerrsJunk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I think you have a good grasp of things. It's why I started betting contrarian against the public numbers.
    Joke. That's all I'll say.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7070

Hawaii was done. They should've had the guy on the reverse for 3rd/9, but they didn't want to tackle and let him almost make it. They were done....their offense did nothing 2nd half to that point. They're small and they were gassed

BeatTheJerk
    Find winners be patient ...
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Shit I may have to go back to work soon, fml.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5177

I'm just a naive person. I knew shoulda taken Hawaii +2.5. Always bet against the public/majority. And it was the only game in the evening on the board. Live and learn...

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3148

This thread made sitting through this game well worth it.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

SteveKerrsJunk

I still can't believe BYU just fukked that game up somehow...please someone elaborate....fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk toooooooo mcuhhhhhhhhhhhh LSDDDDDDDD raggggggggingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggg

hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Shit is incomplete. Hawaiii still gonna score. Ronald mcondald for charity mother fuckasss

You are obviously very upset here. Have a few shots or something to calm your nerves. You'll get it back next time. No question BYU outplayed them. Field goal was good and I thought he scored the TD on the somersault at the goalline.

hehfest

I still can't believe BYU just fukked that game up somehow...please someone elaborate....fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk toooooooo mcuhhhhhhhhhhhh LSDDDDDDDD raggggggggingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggg
    I just hope to top it all off you didn't walk in on your wife cheating......or is that why you are full tilt in the first place?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 286

Bro. You bet the most garbage game in the world. That being said someone always wins I have donít it many times. Basically stop bitching about it. Hope that game had no one waking up tomorrow morning broke. Love you guys.

QuantumLeap
    Glastonbury Tor at moonlight
    QuantumLeap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1236

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    I'm just a naive person. I knew shoulda taken Hawaii +2.5. Always bet against the public/majority. And it was the only game in the evening on the board. Live and learn...
    Yep. Lot of money bet on this game since it was the only one today.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020

funnyb25
    We Got Games!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3411

This ruin anyone's Christmas?
    Points Awarded:

mikmik gave funnyb25 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest

I can't fukkin believe they didn't run the fukkin ball twice on 3rd and 2,..like jesus christ retards its 2 yards...maybe they get one...qb sneak and end it...give hte ball back to hawaii...fukkkin gimme a goDDDDDDDDDDD DAMNNNN BREAKKKKKK YA FUKKKKIN MORMON FUKKKKKIN LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BURNNNNNNNNNNN IN HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I can only say I'm LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. I lost my arse on them too, but I'm just chillin about it. If I lose the next bowl game I'm shutting it down until the playoff games for CFB and NFL.

BeatTheJerk

I lost 5k on this game & kept my mouth shut through all of that bullshit & you’re about to have a fukkin’ aneurysm.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3148

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Field goal was good and I thought he scored the TD on the somersault at the goalline.
    Someone on Twitter made a good point asking how they couldn't say he crossed the goal line when the defender that knocked the ball out was standing in the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    This ruin anyone's Christmas?
    Wasn't fun to lose like that, but only gave back the profit I made yesterday on Packers ML.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

hehfest

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Bro. You bet the most garbage game in the world. That being said someone always wins I have don’t it many times. Basically stop bitching about it. Hope that game had no one waking up tomorrow morning broke. Love you guys.

I'm practically already a broke dick anyway. These games may lead me to my Final Rage. Heil Hitler!

pilebuck13

I can only say I'm LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. I lost my arse on them too, but I'm just chillin about it. If I lose the next bowl game I'm shutting it down until the playoff games for CFB and NFL.
    Love it. The holidays fuk everything up. Week after New Years shit should level out.

pilebuck13

I'm practically already a broke dick anyway. These games may lead me to my Final Rage. Heil Hitler!
    Jesus bless your heart.

Troll.

hehfest

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I lost 5k on this game & kept my mouth shut through all of that bullshit & you’re about to have a fukkin’ aneurysm.
    I could've done that and depleted my whole bankroll. LOL. Was this just a easy loss?

hehfest

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Jesus bless your heart.

Troll.

Elaborate on Troll?

SteveKerrsJunk

Go nuts bro...game was a fukkin joke...REFS took away 10 fukkin points...clown ass shit...dont give a fukkkkkk soonnnn...higher than the empire state, have lived 10 lives since the start and end of the game..see through right through the world and the games, the gimmmicksss...dont give a fukkkkkkkkk, fukkk em...love em...fight em..leave em...dont matter..party hard bros!!! MERry xmas happ hollies!

BeatTheJerk

I could've done that and depleted my whole bankroll. LOL. Was this just a easy loss?
    No it hurt. I may have to call my old boss in February for work.

hehfest

Shit I may have to go back to work soon, fml.
    I'm out of work too. Once you're out of work for a while it's hard to want to go back in. I've had thoughts of nefarious activities to earn income instead of working for the man. I'm sick of the cycle. Work 5 years still be broke. Lose job or quit. Get something again, etc.

BeatTheJerk

I'm out of work too. Once you're out of work for a while it's hard to want to go back in. I've had thoughts of nefarious activities to earn income instead of working for the man. I'm sick of the cycle. Work 5 years still be broke. Lose job or quit. Get something again, etc.
    Life’s cycle for some, only worked 11 months in the last 48, been living off this madness we call sports betting.

hehfest

No it hurt. I may have to call my old boss in February for work.

Don't do it. I already called mine a few months ago and just can't go back. Once you leave for a good reason, don't go back. You'll wish you didn't. Find something else.

hehfest

Life’s cycle for some, only worked 11 months in the last 48, been living off this madness we call sports betting.
    I worked 5 1/2 years. They cut my pay. Ended all bonuses. I walked. I'll never work for a company or anyone who does that. I'm not going backwards. After that long, the pricks should've offered me a higher position. That's why I'll never go back. Why go back to the same situation?

pilebuck13

More power 2 yah man I donít see how anyone could put up with the mental stress involved in gambling for a living.

hehfest

I've been out of work for about 14 months now. I've made enough gambling to survive. I'm just getting exhausted mentally from all of it. The ups and downs. Pressure.

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Norad has Santa crossing Hawaii right now.

Gifts in sleigh though. No presents delivered or is it a glitch?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Someone on Twitter made a good point asking how they couldn't say he crossed the goal line when the defender that knocked the ball out was standing in the end zone.

Wasn't fun to lose like that, but only gave back the profit I made yesterday on Packers ML.
    Very good point. I just paused the replay. QB was initially contacted at the one half yd line low, jumps up, gets whirly birded by the other defender. 2nd defender is standing in the end zone, ball is over his left shoulder pad. Physically impossible that he didn't break the plane with that run. I've never understood why every football game doesn't have a down the goal line shot. See it in the NFL as well. We have a tennis system that can pin point 215+ km/hr serves down to a couple milometers, but the billion dollar sport of football can't erect some sort of sky cam/goal line system to get a better angle.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

BeatTheJerk

I've been out of work for about 14 months now. I've made enough gambling to survive. I'm just getting exhausted mentally from all of it. The ups and downs. Pressure.
    Yeah I feel you bro, shit ain’t for the weak minded individuals & chasers.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

3rd and 2 you need a first down to win the game just qb sneak it twice dumbest play call one 3rd down I've seen in a while

hehfest

Hey, Ronald McDonald plays with his hair too much. That's why I live bet BYU. LMFAO

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

Pathetic billion dollar ESPN can't put a camera on the goaline which would have clearly shown qb for in before the fumble.

First ... 7891011 Last