Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Gamblers smoke WEEEEED

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post

It looks like one of those things you sprint to go get so you can kill people later in The Hunger Games.
    Those look like rods used for cleaning a rifle barrel. They are used for cleaning some type of tube or barrel. What a weird thing for them to send as a promo gift!
    Reminds me of Wayne's world when his girlfriend gives him a gun rack but he doesn't own any guns

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

fckn goat logo. lets go !!!!

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Those look like rods used for cleaning a rifle barrel. They are used for cleaning some type of tube or barrel. What a weird thing for them to send as a promo gift!
    Reminds me of Wayne's world when his girlfriend gives him a gun rack but he doesn't own any guns
    That is an especially strange gift, you know, considering Tony...

BAUS

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

"I don't own a single gun, let alone enough guns to necessitate an entire rack"

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

That was my initial guess, but the brushes don't look like typical barrel brushes. Makes me wonder why they'd send a gun barrel cleaning brush if that's in fact what it is. lol

First 12