KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I don’t have much more control than that overall unliked --sucker of a poster that you indirectly refer to, as if he doesn’t deserve even a name mention.
    The funny thing is that I am referring to several posters, everyone of which is an obvious reference. A couple of them who think it's them are trying hard, even in this thread. It's like they know who they are.

I feel like The Giant hacked my account, I didn't do it on purpose, but they chose to respond.

Love the self burials.

Last edited by shari91; 12-19-19 at 02:37 AM.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you are a racist tough guy

either be a man and deal with it all, or dont
    I've learned in my old age...this new generation won't listen...so I keep my mouth shut and let them learn the hard way...I've shut many people out of my life because of it and they wonder why...I was messing with this girl and things were going good..then a past boyfriend was mentioned...dumped that day...had to get restraining order to get rid of her...she was hot to

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I've learned in my old age...this new generation won't listen...so I keep my mouth shut and let them learn the hard way...I've shut many people out of my life because of it and they wonder why...I was messing with this girl and things were going good..then a past boyfriend was mentioned...dumped that day...had to get restraining order to get rid of her...she was hot to
    Yup youngsters think they know it all.. I remember when I was young and thought the same but little did I know..

WITH AGE COMES WISDOM AND LIFE EXPERIENCES.. Every 10 years you live on this planet you are SO MUCH SMARTER in life.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

The funny thing is that I am referring to several posters, everyone of which is an obvious reference. A couple of them who think it's them are trying hard, even in this thread. It's like they know who they are.

I feel like The Giant hacked my account, I didn't do it on purpose, but they chose to respond.

Love the self burials.

Get lost parasite, you are a mentally ill idiot who projects his mental illness on to other people.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

I don’t have much more control than that overall unliked --sucker of a poster that you indirectly refer to, as if he doesn’t deserve even a name mention.
    Get lost moron.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-19-19 at 02:37 AM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Get thrown out head first by me

Which head?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Get thrown out head first by me
    I hate it gold but it keeps asses in the seats.
    We used to get tremendous content on here by Justin 7 and ganchro.

Now it's dumb hillbillies arguing over politics

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men I am a moderator
    Power
    Sex
    Money

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Get lost moron.
    Moron is so ignoring I don't want nothing to do with this king of idiots. Thus, I'll make a few threads about him being a weak ass bitch and challenge him. Oh wait, that's his shtick.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Men I am a moderator
    Power
    Sex
    Money
    Ok officer Dewey.

Forgot to add in
    Bald
    Ugly
    Meth teeth

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Moron is so ignoring I don't want nothing to do with this king of idiots. Thus, I'll make a few threads about him being a weak ass bitch and challenge him. Oh wait, that's his shtick.
    Wait, does Cosbyorino think I'm talking about him in this thread? Does this thread even concern him?

I honestly haven't read a morono post in months, that I can remember. I wouldn't know if he fights with anyone or not. I don't see him fighting across the board, I never enter his threads.

When he was fudging his records, that was months ago.

The posts I wrote in this thread have abosolutely nothing to do anthing from months ago, nothing to do with Cosby. But if he wants to try on the shoe and thinks it fits, so be it.

He always did think everything was about him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Ok officer Dewey.

Forgot to add in
    Bald
    Ugly
    Meth teeth
    Lol...

thomorino

Wait, does Cosbyorino think I'm talking about him in this thread? Does this thread even concern him?

I honestly haven't read a morono post in months, that I can remember. I wouldn't know if he fights with anyone or not. I don't see him fighting across the board, I never enter his threads.

The posts I wrote in this thread have abosolutely nothing to do anthing from months ago, nothing to do with Cosby. But if he wants to try on the shoe and thinks it fits, so be it.

2 parasites that do nothing but post about me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

2 parasites that do nothing but post about me.
    Probably many others want to jump in and only because they've been told by you at one time to FUK OFF in the past..

Your conversational responses are severely limited in past posts and let's just leave it there bud....

Play nice Therm and with others..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-19-19 at 05:41 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I have a moron following me around. Its pretty obvious who the sad little ppl who hate their lives this time of year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I have a moron following me around. Its pretty obvious who the sad little ppl who hate their lives this time of year.
    This is suppose to be the happiest time of the year, no?

I hate the cold weather right now, I hate that I have a vacancy that I'm trying to rent in December (slow with rentals right now), etc..

Let's try and win some bets tonight as that always eases the pain. ...

jjgold

I would hang out with Marino

Cool guy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This is suppose to be the happiest time of the year, no?

I hate the cold weather right now, I hate that I have a vacancy that I'm trying to rent in December (slow with rentals right now), etc..

Let's try and win some bets tonight as that always eases the pain. ...
    It’s cold in Cali now? We just had 8 inches of freaking snow. Supposed to be 50s next week + tho. Freaking Missouri.

I hate we just had to pay 800 bucks to get car fixed but other than that I’m reasonably happy:, def not lonely and angry enough to stalk ppl on sbr like a clown.

I saw some nhl I liked but been trying to hold out just to put more on bowl games I like! One more day!! Lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I would hang out with Marino

Cool guy
    Fuk off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It’s cold in Cali now? We just had 8 inches of freaking snow. Supposed to be 50s next week + tho. Freaking Missouri.

I hate we just had to pay 800 bucks to get car fixed but other than that I’m reasonably happy:, def not lonely and angry enough to stalk ppl on sbr like a clown.

I saw some nhl I liked but been trying to hold out just to put more on bowl games I like! One more day!! Lol.
    Getting in the 40's at night now Bankers. Brrrrr!!. I hate heaters as it dries me out.

Winter sucks as I'm a sunshine boy.. Beach bum at heart always..

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Everyone in here needs to just settle the fukk down. Remember dat reason for dat season.

2daBank

Getting in the 40's at night now Bankers. Brrrrr!!. I hate heaters as it dries me out.

Winter sucks as I'm a sunshine boy.. Beach bum at heart always..

Lol. You pussy. Today was 1st time we have seen 40s in a week!’

Used to be a time I liked cold and winter but older I’ve got less I can remember why the Fukk that was ever true?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol. You pussy. Today was 1st time we have seen 40s in a week!’

Used to be a time I liked cold and winter but older I’ve got less I can remember why the Fukk that was ever true?
    Lol, couldn't pay me to live in a Snow State. 4 seasons are overrated.

Have fun shoveling snow and scraping that ice off your windshields and roof..

Still love you Bankers don't freeze up on me bud!!!

2daBank

Lol, couldn't pay me to live in a Snow States.. Have fun shoveling snow and scraping that ice off your windshields and roof..

Still love you Bankers don't freeze up on me bud!!!

I dunno wtf happened to my snow shovel so had to buy a new one after this snow, which of course meant I drove on it 1st, so was all icy and crap to shovel. Good workout I guess, we usually don’t get more than a handful of snows like that a year so not that big a deal. Last year I did my driveway and neighbors when the man of that house was out of town. Cold as balls Jan and feb tho.,

Our weather blows pretty much 50 weeks a year. Either disgusting humidity or this crap. If it wasn’t for all my friends and family I’d have moved long freaking time ago!! Lol:

Headsterx

Yeah, in his sick pathetic deranged demented skull he thinks you're always talking about him. But don't worry he'll make a thread about you saying he doesn't want anything to do with you and then challenge you... Lol

thomorino

Yeah, in his sick pathetic deranged demented skull he thinks you're always talking about him. But don't worry he'll make a thread about you saying he doesn't want anything toz do with you and then challenge you... Lol
    Oh look this stupid parasite who does nothing but post to me is back.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Saloon

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Went to war with the babysitter that gets the kids off the bus. Had to fire her. Told her if she wants to continue this war to meet me in players talk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Went to war with the babysitter that gets the kids off the bus. Had to fire her. Told her if she wants to continue this war to meet me in players talk.

Headsterx

Oh look this stupid parasite who does nothing but post to me is back.
    After dropping $100 on that math tutor, I understand you can't afford being PRO but hopefully you have a few bucks to get shock therapy. Some first signs of insanity are delusional and confused thinking. Good luck crazed moron.

thomorino

After dropping $100 on that math tutor, I understand you can't afford being PRO but hopefully you have a few bucks to get shock therapy. Some first signs of insanity are delusional and confused thinking. Good luck crazed moron.
    My favorite was when I had to educate this moron about the Democratic party even though he claims to be a liberal. Go away parasite.

Headsterx

My favorite was when I had to educate this moron about the Democratic party even though he claims to be a liberal. Go away parasite.
    Complete whack job you are... why are you bringing up politics. And what crazy bullshit are you talking about educating me on my own party?! Yeah, how's your deranged love affair going with Warren and your great value?

jjgold

Mods are not political

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Mods are not political
    Not lib retarded either

First 1234 Last