jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Good to see people helping each other.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Bitcoin is the only way to deposit or withdraw with online sportbooks these days. Learn and earn!!!

Creddit Carrrd deposits you can and will get used with double charges at times with books.. Nothing faster then bitcoin withdrawl funding with the books either.. The books encourage you to use bitcoin also with bonus's.

It all starts with Coinbase!!! Learn it.. https://www.coinbase.com/

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you use heritage or bookmaker or 5dimes or youwager or betonline, you can just log in right now, click deposit, select Bitcoin and copy the send address they give to you.

Then paste it into a PM to Drew.

Done in 2 mins.

Then when you win, withdraw by your normal method.

Plenty of time to work out your Exchanger account afterward if you end up wanting to use bitcoin ongoing.
    This sounds like the easiest way. I've never used an offshore book before. Which would you recommend to USA customers? I hear about 5 Dimes alot. So all I need to do is open an account and go from there? Do they pay to USA customers ok?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by POISON View Post
    This sounds like the easiest way. I've never used an offshore book before. Which would you recommend to USA customers? I hear about 5 Dimes alot. So all I need to do is open an account and go from there? Do they pay to USA customers ok?
    I think you should try to PM Drew and see if you can get your contest winnings in Betpoints. You have been holding up everyone's payouts for over a week and your replies to people trying to help you is just ignorant at this point.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I think you should try to PM Drew and see if you can get your contest winnings in Betpoints. You have been holding up everyone's payouts for over a week and your replies to people trying to help you is just ignorant at this point.
    I've got it taken care of, I'm going to a friends house and he knows how to do it.....No need

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by POISON View Post
    I've got it taken care of, I'm going to a friends house and he knows how to do it.....No need

First 12