thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you kidding me Morino?

Ohio State had the toughest schedule of all the playoff teams

the last 3 games were against teams ranked in the top 10 at some point in the season.
    The big ten was overrated all year, Penn State was 4 and they aren't even a top 15 team.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7235

Penn State overrated - Ok. Alabama overrated just as much. Bama beat not 1 good team. Their best win was a pitiful quitter team in Texas AM.
    And for those that thought LSU had a tough schedule- they played 8 conference games. 4 non conference games against garbage. And an FBS school.2 non con games aginst Northwestern State and Georgia Southern- WTF is that crap. Until the SEC gets some brains and plays 9 in conference games like the B1G and PAC 12 they dont deserve props for a resume.

All 3 non con teams OSU played were in their conference title game- 2 won and Cinci lost.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Penn State overrated - Ok. Alabama overrated just as much. Bama beat not 1 good team. Their best win was a pitiful quitter team in Texas AM.
    And for those that thought LSU had a tough schedule- they played 8 conference games. 4 non conference games against garbage. And an FBS school.2 non con games aginst Northwestern State and Georgia Southern- WTF is that crap. Until the SEC gets some brains and plays 9 in conference games like the B1G and PAC 12 they dont deserve props for a resume.

All 3 non con teams OSU played were in their conference title game- 2 won and Cinci lost.
    No one is talking about bama but the sec was much better than the big ten, it wasn't close.

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    That shows what trash competition he mostly faced, hes not an NFL qb and he didn't fit in Georgia's pro style offense. Clemson should takeaway play action.
    Not sure if you’ve even watched Ohio State games this year, as they hardly run any play action. Watch some highlights, you’ll see Ohio State passes out of the shotgun like 90% of the time and throw in read option runs and RPOs.
    Last edited by wookieehumper; 12-13-19 at 06:27 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by wookieehumper View Post

Not sure if you’ve even watched Ohio State games this year, as they hardly run any play action. Watch some highlights, you’ll see Ohio State passes out of the shotgun like 90% of the time and throw in read option runs and RPOs.
    You must not know what play action is, just because a team is in shotgun doesn mean they aren't running play action.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah Chico

THIS Buckeye team is too fukkin good to lose to Clemson

I’m glad everybody is doubting us, throwing mud on our name, disrespecting us after we go 13-0

the schedule has been murderers row

Penn State
    Michigan
    Wisconsin

back to back to back

WHO NEXT????

Clemson want some?

Sunshine?

Shiiiiiaaaatt

Chase Young giving Trevor Lawrence nightmares

he can feel the footsteps, hear the footsteps, coming around the blind side

Chase Young about to solidify his #1 overall pick status with 6 SACKS!!!!

That’s 2 per quarter and then we pulling starters in the fourth to show Clemson a litttle mercy bc that’s how we roll

we show class in victory
    Stop with the “us” and “we” garbage, they don’t give a fukk bout you, you didn’t even go to osu. Only morons say “we” when talking bout a team of strangers. “Too good to lose to Clemson”, it Like you fukkin retarded. Clemson the best team in the country.

2daBank

Rpo’s are play action. When you fake a handoff and throw it that is play action. So you questioning if he has watched osu play but I’m questioning if you ever seen any football game? You trying to tell us you can’t run play action out of shotgun?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Rpo’s are play action. When you fake a handoff and throw it that is play action. So you questioning if he has watched osu play but I’m questioning if you ever seen any football game? You trying to tell us you can’t run play action out of shotgun?
    Exactly not sure how anyone can't understand that rpo and play action are the same thing.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Bring on the obvious set Finals!!
    Are you saying Clemson? If so I agree with you.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Stop with the “us” and “we” garbage, they don’t give a fukk bout you, you didn’t even go to osu. Only morons say “we” when talking bout a team of strangers. “Too good to lose to Clemson”, it Like you fukkin retarded. Clemson the best team in the country.
    Exactly..clown show...

2daBank

Exactly not sure how anyone can't understand that rpo and play action are the same thing.
    Beats the shit out of me man, I wasn’t meaning to come off as harsh but when someone throws insults about whether you have seen a team play they better be damn sure they have a clue wtf they talking bout!!

Some the rpo’s don’t come with the fake handoff I suppose those could be classified as “Run action” more so than “play action”, but anytime the qb fakes a handoff it’s freakin play action. Not sure what being in shotgun has to do with anything? Most their run plays come out of shotgun so stands to reason their play action would be out of shotgun as well.

wookieehumper

They are different, and that’s why they have different terminology. In a traditional play action, you fake a handoff and there is never any intention to run. Run/pass option, you read the defense and make a decision to hand it off or pass it.

maybe it’s the same to people who only watch the games and it looks similar to you. Ask a player if a play action and an RPO is the same...

2daBank

They are different, and that’s why they have different terminology. In a traditional play action, you fake a handoff and there is never any intention to run. Run/pass option, you read the defense and make a decision to hand it off or pass it.

maybe it’s the same to people who only watch the games and it looks similar to you. Ask a player if a play action and an RPO is the same...
    If you fake a handoff and throw the ball it is play action. Period

wookieehumper

If you fake a handoff and throw the ball it is play action. Period
    Yeah not arguing that but an RPO is different since you don’t always fake the handoff. It is an option to do either. Coaches don’t call RPO and traditional play action the same because the way they are run are entirely different. You guys can call it the same if you want, but they are not.

2daBank

Yeah not arguing that but an RPO is different since you don’t always fake the handoff. It is an option to do either. Coaches don’t call RPO and traditional play action the same because the way they are run are entirely different. You guys can call it the same if you want, but they are not.
    I said there are times I would call it “run action” not play action, but when the ball gets stuck in backs stomach than pulled to throw I don’t care what formation they do it out of I consider that play action.

wookieehumper

You must not know what play action is, just because a team is in shotgun doesn mean they aren't running play action.
    Ohio state runs RPO’s in the shotgun so the quarterback is able to read the defender. If you’re under center, it’s hard to read a defense with your back turned to it while you are handing the ball off. When you are under center you are always running play action and never an RPO.

wookieehumper

I said there are times I would call it “run action” not play action, but when the ball gets stuck in backs stomach than pulled to throw I don’t care what formation they do it out of I consider that play action.
    Hey 2daBank, it's OK to admit you are wrong with your terminology. Let me help you:

Play is designed to fake hand-off, then throw = traditional Play Action
    Play is designed with option to hand-off to the tailback, or run with the quarterback = Run Option
    Play is designed with option to hand-off to the tailback, or pass with the quarterback = Run/Pass Option.

Play Action and RPO is NOT the same. In Play Action, the offensive line is pass blocking the entire time because it's a pass play the entire way. In an RPO, the offensive line will be run blocking. Just admit you are wrong and stop looking stupid.

2daBank

Hey 2daBank, it's OK to admit you are wrong with your terminology. Let me help you:

Play is designed to fake hand-off, then throw = traditional Play Action
    Play is designed with option to hand-off to the tailback, or run with the quarterback = Run Option
    Play is designed with option to hand-off to the tailback, or pass with the quarterback = Run/Pass Option.

Play Action and RPO is NOT the same. In Play Action, the offensive line is pass blocking the entire time because it's a pass play the entire way. In an RPO, the offensive line will be run blocking. Just admit you are wrong and stop looking stupid.
    You a fukkin clown. Post a winner once: support the site. Do something other than continue mouthing bout something I proved you wrong about days ago. You fake a handoff and throw it play action. Acting like you running some offense is comical, you can’t run into 100 bucks to support the site.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol

you feelin a little wonky today?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

You a fukkin clown. Post a winner once: support the site. Do something other than continue mouthing bout something I proved you wrong about days ago. You fake a handoff and throw it play action. Acting like you running some offense is comical, you can’t run into 100 bucks to support the site.
    Chill Bro don’t respect my boy Wookie like that

he is a Buckeye fam

lay back in the cut

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You couldn't prove a dead battery wrong,you mindless fukkin twinkie............

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Coach Day was pretty fired up at practice

he addressed the doubters and the need to dominate the line of scrimmage where the Buckeye have a massive size advantage

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

38-33 in college football this year

I think the value is with Clemson at -2. Clemson came into the season bored and the ACC was trash, they played down to the competition all year, almost losing to teams like North Carolina. Ohio State was very consistent in the regular season compared to last year with Meyer, they obviously wanted to prove they could win without him.

Clemson's schedule has bee very easy but Clemson recruits as well as anyone in the country and they already proved they can beat top teams by beating Bama twice in the last several years.

Sweeney gets most of the credit for building the program but Venables has been great as defensive coordinator. He's shut down nearly every offense he's had extra time to prepare for since 2014.

2014 Clemson holds Oklahoma to 6 in the bowl game
    2015 Clemson holds Oklahoma to 17 the bowl gam
    2016 Clemson shuts out Ohio State in the playoff game
    2017 Clemson only gives up 24 to Bama
    2018 Clemson holds ND to 3 points in the playoff game.

QB play in the big ten was bad this year, Lawrence is far better than Patterson, Lewerke, Coan, or Clifford. Fields was great with play action and a strong running game, but he wasn't great as a pocket passer and Clemson should be able to stop Dobbins and Ohio State's running game.
    sleeping on Fields smh

thomorino

Line looks like it will close at 2.5

2daBank

Damn, we agree again. Seems like my big plays been lining up with your plays lately. Of course I’m playing practically every game. Wish I was being more selective cause the ones I love cashing, the others not so much, lol.

I was actually expecting you to be on OSU as much you bet them this year, Sharp!

pappy
    pappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10036

Clemson should get this only to lose to Burroughs and company in a shootout probably just my 2 cents worth

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

best db in nation plays for ohio state. best dl plays for osu.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    Clemson should get this only to lose to Burroughs and company in a shootout probably just my 2 cents worth

winner of this game is champion. Since the playoffs NO NUMBER 1 has ever won.

chico2663

buckeyes by td

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Can we get some fukkin defense in this one. How bout not letting Lawrence throw for 7 TD's in the first half...mmkay thanks.

chico2663

remember this name jeff fukkin okudah!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Morino is a fukking idiot and hope he plays in traffic sooner than later....but I agree with him on Clemson

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    best db in nation plays for ohio state. best dl plays for osu.
    So you're saying we are gonna have some fukkin defense?

SteveKerrsJunk

How bout a fukkin stop here and not 9 TD's in the first half for mother fukkin mary and josephs sake...cant handle another 75 point half...ill blow the internet up.

SteveKerrsJunk

Can these retards play some defense...wtf

First 123 Last