SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Did we learn anything after Yesterday's games ?

I learned I should have tried to get a job as a NFL Ref. could have made a ton of money

on a side note I learned that the Pats don't get every call now

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

jerome boger will never work a superbowl again

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Yes sir , yesterday I learn that the best think to do is fallow the guys with or sure winners !
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 12-09-19 at 11:06 AM.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Manchester Derby was a good lesson in sports betting when you hear pros like Teddy C. and Steve Fezzik will repeatedly say ," shop for the best line. Sports betting is a business, if you don' t get the best price you lose. " Man United won the game 2-1 vs Manchester City. The eggsperts were all saying both teams had weak defense look for concentrated scoring. Well had you taken your local book at 3 as the over total you would have a push but shopping for a decent over price at 2.5 which represents an average for soccer totals would make a winning bet.
    Last edited by Biff41; 12-09-19 at 01:12 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Patriots have a lot of fight left. They were robbed by calls.
    KC is capable of beating anyone.
    Buffalo came down to one drive, they are not an easy out.
    Green Bay is weak this year.
    Rams are a force again.
    Steelers will be in the playoffs.
    Titans are a dark horse riding high.
    Houston still has issues.
    Colts are done.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bkny2cnc

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

We learned the Patriots offense sucks..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hot Jerry

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935

Gilmore was robbed of a touchdown after he recovered the Kelce fumble and was running to the end zone untouched only to have the play blown dead and ruled down by contact. It was overturned moments later. Then the 2 questionable calls on the ensuing drive when the Pats had touchdowns negated and not even reviewed and wound up with only a field goal. This game was too big and moved too fast for that crew of refs. I was rooting for the Chiefs, but those refs were terrible.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Tony

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

The Pats were who we thought they were.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

...the Vikes never lose indoors and are very capable on D of stuffing the run despite that Sea game.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Oakland is horrendous
    Tennessee is the best team no one knows about
    New England isn't going to any Superbowl this year

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Patriots have a lot of fight left. They were robbed by calls.
    KC is capable of beating anyone.
    Buffalo came down to one drive, they are not an easy out.
    Green Bay is weak this year.
    Rams are a force again.
    Steelers will be in the playoffs.
    Titans are a dark horse riding high.
    Houston still has issues.
    Colts are done.
    I like this list

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Gilmore was robbed of a touchdown after he recovered the Kelce fumble and was running to the end zone untouched only to have the play blown dead and ruled down by contact. It was overturned moments later. Then the 2 questionable calls on the ensuing drive when the Pats had touchdowns negated and not even reviewed and wound up with only a field goal. This game was too big and moved too fast for that crew of refs. I was rooting for the Chiefs, but those refs were terrible.
    how many times have the refs been told to let those plays continue and it can always been reversed under review

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    I learned I should have tried to get a job as a NFL Ref. could have made a ton of money

on a side note I learned that the Pats don't get every call now
    yeah we learned Ryan Tannenhill is now a top 5 QB.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

We learned, once again, that Bigbear has zero clue about sports.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

- We definitely confirmed NFL officiating is as awful as ever. Saints were completely screwed out of another win, Pats were likely screwed, should have at least had a chance to tie it and the Bengals were screwed - although that's a good thing for them.
    - We learned Adam Gase is a terrible coach (I suppose most already knew this); both with how Darnold stopped progressing and how good Tannehill has been without Gase.
    - We learned if at first you don't succeed, keep drafting QBs with early picks. Elway might have finally found a winner.
    - We learned the Colts are capable of losing close games without Vinatieri's "help".
    - We learned the Jaguars and Panthers have both quit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watch out for Rams

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I learned that I still suck at nfl this year! Took too many games which I been avoiding lately. Only 1 was dead “wrong” but of course the others were all coin flip redic outcomes,, so yea, I learned Fukk NFL, lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We already knew that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    We already knew that.
    I almost feel sad watching tommy, the fall off has finally happened and like always when it does it happens fast not gradual.

As much I don’t like pats they have won me a bunch of cheese over the years (I even have a tommy jersey believe it or not). Not upset that they in decline but do feel for Brady cause he was so great, never like seeing the great ones hit the wall and lose the battle w Father Time.

The fact they can’t run the ball is incredibly puzzling to me. You watch them more than me I’m sure, Is it a case teams are just loading up in the box cause they have no weapons to make teams pay for that?? when kc shits on your run game you have real problems!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Watch out for Rams
    The Rams still have to face SF in SF. That will probably be the make or break game for them to get into the playoffs. That's gonna be a TOUGH game for the Rams to win.. They'll probably beat Dallas next week and the Cards though..

Los Angeles Rams

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    12/15 @ Dallas 1:25 PM PST
    FOX
    12/21 @ San Francisco 5:15 PM PST
    NFLN
    12/29 vs Arizona 1:25 PM PST
    FOX
    9/8 @ Carolina W 30 - 27
    9/15 vs New Orleans W 27 - 9
    9/22 @ Cleveland W 20 - 13
    9/29 vs Tampa Bay L 55 - 40
    10/3 @ Seattle L 30 - 29
    10/13 vs San Francisco L 20 - 7
    10/20 @ Atlanta W 37 - 10
    10/27 vs Cincinnati W 24 - 10
    Bye Week
    11/10 @ Pittsburgh L 17 - 12
    11/17 vs Chicago W 17 - 7
    11/25 vs Baltimore L 45 - 6
    12/1 @ Arizona W 34 - 7
    12/8 vs Seattle W 28 - 12

2daBank

Rams are going nowhere. One and done if they get it. Dunno how they even get in the nfc? One of Seattle or San Fran is one the wild cards, Vikings prob the other.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We learned the Chargers will probably finish the season strong. Almost beat the Bronco's and probably should have last week in Denver. They absolutely destroyed the Jaguars yesterday 45-10. Chargers always finish the seasons strong, I see that trend continuing now again.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I almost feel sad watching tommy, the fall off has finally happened and like always when it does it happens fast not gradual.

As much I don’t like pats they have won me a bunch of cheese over the years (I even have a tommy jersey believe it or not). Not upset that they in decline but do feel for Brady cause he was so great, never like seeing the great ones hit the wall and lose the battle w Father Time.

The fact they can’t run the ball is incredibly puzzling to me. You watch them more than me I’m sure, Is it a case teams are just loading up in the box cause they have no weapons to make teams pay for that?? when kc shits on your run game you have real problems!!
    In that I agree he isn’t the same player he once was, I still think he has enough left in the tank to win. He definitely didn’t have his best game yesterday and the Tom of 5 years ago would of found a way to win yesterday. But, other than Edelman and James White coming out of the backfield , he really has no one getting open. Henry hasn’t gotten it yet and Sanu as well.

They need Briwn back, or Gronk.

2daBank

In that I agree he isn’t the same player he once was, I still think he has enough left in the tank to win. He definitely didn’t have his best game yesterday and the Tom of 5 years ago would of found a way to win yesterday. But, other than Edelman and James White coming out of the backfield , he really has no one getting open. Henry hasn’t gotten it yet and Sanu as well.

They need Briwn back, or Gronk.
    It seems like some those wrs are fukkin clueless, even tho Brady has really fallen off there no way he missing throws by 10-15 yards, it obvious those wrs are not running the route he expects them to based off the coverages, that a real problem since ain’t I correct in saying a lot their routes based off coverages and not called in huddle or pre-snap? Gotta be on same page with that kind of offense.

Maybe if everything was optimal he be Ok but It just looks like he has lost something off his throws and not as if he ever had a elite arm.

I’d expect hoody to have a better game plan against Lamar if they faced again but I just don’t think pats can score on that ravens defense who super aggressive, pats don’t have any answer to get them away from attacking Los.

Pretty confident in saying hoody would def squash the things that worked for Houston if they played again, no way obrien be smart enough to counter what they will see a second time! Houston defense not good so pats be fine against them.

Kc I’m not sure,, I expected pats to be able to run on kc and they couldn’t. Ppl bash Andy but he a very good coach and very clever offensively so I don’t think pats can hold kc down any more than they did yesterday, if anything id expect kc offense to be better in a rematch and how the hell pats score mid/high 20s?

I think they in real trouble and this year the end for tommy., I know he wanted to play longer but I’d be shocked if he sees film after season and thinks it a good idea to come back. I rather he quit before it got super ugly which I think is coming fast.,

Bostongambler

It seems like some those wrs are fukkin clueless, even tho Brady has really fallen off there no way he missing throws by 10-15 yards, it obvious those wrs are not running the route he expects them to based off the coverages, that a real problem since ain’t I correct in saying a lot their routes based off coverages and not called in huddle or pre-snap? Gotta be on same page with that kind of offense.

Maybe if everything was optimal he be Ok but It just looks like he has lost something off his throws and not as if he ever had a elite arm.

I’d expect hoody to have a better game plan against Lamar if they faced again but I just don’t think pats can score on that ravens defense who super aggressive, pats don’t have any answer to get them away from attacking Los.

Pretty confident in saying hoody would def squash the things that worked for Houston if they played again, no way obrien be smart enough to counter what they will see a second time! Houston defense not good so pats be fine against them.

Kc I’m not sure,, I expected pats to be able to run on kc and they couldn’t. Ppl bash Andy but he a very good coach and very clever offensively so I don’t think pats can hold kc down any more than they did yesterday, if anything id expect kc offense to be better in a rematch and how the hell pats score mid/high 20s?

I think they in real trouble and this year the end for tommy., I know he wanted to play longer but I’d be shocked if he sees film after season and thinks it a good idea to come back. I rather he quit before it got super ugly which I think is coming fast.,
    I believe he is out of here after the year so it would be nice seeing him go to one more Super Bowl as a patriot.

They really could use Brown , but no way no how is Kraft going to let him back on the team after what he said once he got released. Kraft would rather lose and go into the new season and regroup.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I learned my Browns still suck, even after a win...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post

2daBank

I believe he is out of here after the year so it would be nice seeing him go to one more Super Bowl as a patriot.

They really could use Brown , but no way no how is Kraft going to let him back on the team after what he said once he got released. Kraft would rather lose and go into the new season and regroup.
    It’s a catch 22. You can only take a chance on a clown like brown if you that kind of franchise, but if you have already won so much why take the risk he embarrasses you further?

I think it would take a fukkin miracle for them to win this year, don’t think one weapon would change much. Of course this wouldn’t be 1st time everyone has buried them. Some these clowns been forecasting pats demise for a decade, lol.

Bostongambler

It’s a catch 22. You can only take a chance on a clown like brown if you that kind of franchise, but if you have already won so much why take the risk he embarrasses you further?

I think it would take a fukkin miracle for them to win this year, don’t think one weapon would change much. Of course this wouldn’t be 1st time everyone has buried them. Some these clowns been forecasting pats demise for a decade, lol.
    Yeah, they won’t advance past the ravens especially if it’s in Baltimore. That’s even if they get to that point. Maybe if Tennessee won and we got to play KC at home, but I wouldn’t even be comfortable with that.

That one guy on espn has been calling Brady’s demise for like 5 years now. Of course he will be right one of these years. Lol

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Patriots miss their fullback Devlin. Running game hasn't been the same since he's put on IR

Bostongambler

What a power he is. Great blocker

2daBank

Yeah, they won’t advance past the ravens especially if it’s in Baltimore. That’s even if they get to that point. Maybe if Tennessee won and we got to play KC at home, but I wouldn’t even be comfortable with that.

That one guy on espn has been calling Brady’s demise for like 5 years now. Of course he will be right one of these years. Lol
    The one i was thinking bout was rob Parker, think he on Fox now. Dude been saying pats and Brady were done for a decade now.

It kinda like the baseball guys who think fip is the end all be all, they call for a pitcher to regress for 2-3 years then when he inevitably falls off like everyone does they like “told you so”! My response is always how much you lose waiting for that to happen?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Patriots miss their fullback Devlin. Running game hasn't been the same since he's put on IR
    Gronk was a underrated blocker as well so they came into year already be lessor than they were.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    There were at least THREE really bad calls that impacted the score, and the game.
    Only ONE was overturned and it was on a challenge.
    Fake win by Chiefs. But it builds the character Patriot offense needs.. so it will make them stronger.

12 Last