Betpoints: 10

The pussy generation

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The pussy generation
    Look who is talking. 95% of the phonies in here are card carrying members of the "pussy" generation and you are the President of that generation. You, and the rest of your merry band of lying idiots would turn around and run like hell if you thought for one second that someone was going to rap your legs around your neck. You are nothing more than a two faced hypocrite.

Reigle is obsessed with homosexuality which means that he is a homosexual. A dumb, hick, worthless homosexual who runs every time he sees his shadow. Someone should kick his worthless arse. Reigle, someone should put you in that casket real soon, you worthless country hick.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    1. Florida CB C.J. Henderson
    2. Mississippi State CB Cameron Dantzler
    3. Texas A&M DT Justin Madubuike (likely to skip bowl game)
    4. Washington TE Hunter Bryant
    5. Washington OT Trey Adams
    6. FSU...

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    cam akers

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

No correlation injuries working out or playing game

Same
    Amount of risk
    Jj, same amount of risk , either hitting the crack pipe (which you should put down) as having a 🍺 or pulling a bong

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Jj, same amount of risk , either hitting the crack pipe (which you should put down) as having a  or pulling a bong
    After careful consideration, I've decided not to stay on the sidelines this bowl season.

I will be pulling the bong during the bowl games.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Those schools don't give a sh*t about any of those players except for how much money they generate.

Players trying to get paid.
    Coaches getting paid and trying to get big contracts.
    Schools getting paid.

It's been about the money. It'll continue to be about the money.

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

AJ Dillon...RB for BC
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave ChiTownTeaBagger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTeaBagger View Post
    AJ Dillon...RB for BC
    Yeah, he's going to skip his whole senior season in fact to enter the draft.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    1. Florida cb c.j. Henderson
    2. Mississippi state cb cameron dantzler
    3. Texas a&m dt justin madubuike (likely to skip bowl game)
    4. Washington te hunter bryant
    5. Washington ot trey adams
    6. Fsu...

Quote Originally Posted by eddy munny View Post
    cam akers
    7 bc...

Quote Originally Posted by chitownteabagger View Post
    aj dillon...rb for bc

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

All sport leagues getting soft these days..

Hell, you got star NBA players taking days off for so called "LOAD MANAGEMENT" on back to backs now. As a kid growing up and going to NBA games I would have been pissed if Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Kobe and or Larry Bird sat out for LOAD MANAGEMENT..

It's a joke, Lebron understands this though RESPK!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/le-bron-james-still-doesnt-like-load-management-wants-to-play-for-the-kids-144340274.html

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-19 at 05:20 PM.

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

8. Arizona State WR B. Aiyuk

Arizona state is playing florida state and both teams have their best players sitting out.

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

1 and 2 in this list are not confirmed. as of now they are both playing....i dont see anywhere where it says henderson for florida and dantlzler for miss st are sitting out.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    1 and 2 in this list are not confirmed. as of now they are both playing....i dont see anywhere where it says henderson for florida and dantlzler for miss st are sitting out.
    They're both skipping their respective bowl games.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

I cut and pasted this from another site:

• LB Kamal Martin, Minnesota
    • WR Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State
    • RB Cam Akers, Florida State
    • DL Justin Madubuike, Texas A&M
    • QB Brandon Wimbush, UCF
    • RB AJ Dillon, Boston College
    • OL Trey Adams, Washington
    • TE Hunter Bryant, Washington
    • DE Trevon Hill, Miami
    • DL Jonathan Garvin, Miami
    • CB Cameron Dantzler, Mississippi State
    • CB CJ Henderson, Florida

That’s a pretty substantial list. And it may only get bigger in the days to come. However, we’ve already had standouts like Alabama WR Jerry Jeudy and Michigan QB Shea Patterson announce they’ll be playing in their respective games.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Cecil Hurt is reporting that standout pass rusher Terrell Lewis and All-American defensive back Trevon Diggs are not at Alabama practice today.
    The two Alabama stars are “not expected to participate in the Jan. 1 Citrus Bowl.”

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why risk it? I can't blame them if they are looking at getting drafted..
    College your paychecks are zero, NFL you get guaranteed contracts and get PAID!!!! You blow out a knee in a bowl game you are screwed!!!
    Yes, there's a chance these guys could get injured in the bowl game but that's not the big reason they're sitting out. They need to prepare for the combine. It takes weeks/months to prepare yourself for that gauntlet of drills. A guy can move into the 1st round with a fast 40 time. They could also drop like a rock if their 3 cone shuttle sucks. Do you really want your son preparing for a bowl game or preparing for the draft by spending the next few months at a peak performance camp?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yes, there's a chance these guys could get injured in the bowl game but that's not the big reason they're sitting out. They need to prepare for the combine. It takes weeks/months to prepare yourself for that gauntlet of drills. A guy can move into the 1st round with a fast 40 time. They could also drop like a rock if their 3 cone shuttle sucks. Do you really want your son preparing for a bowl game or preparing for the draft by spending the next few months at a peak performance camp?
    Good point.. Time to start running sprints up hills and throwing balls threw rubber tires at a distance..

However, Last I checked don't you have to get drafted first? College stats and winning bowl games matter with getting into the 1st round picks, no?

ElJefe305
    ElJefe305's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

Add WR Jeff Thomas for Miami to the list

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Good point.. Time to start running sprints up hills and throwing balls threw rubber tires at a distance..

However, Last I checked don't you have to get drafted first? College stats and winning bowl games matter with getting into the 1st round picks, no?
    McCaffrey skipped his bowl game and had good combine and went in top 15? When before that they were saying he was 2nd day pick
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MiDNiTe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24297

Eno Benjamin RB ASU

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Arizona State star WR Brandon Aiyuk skipping Sun Bowl in preparation for the NFL Draft.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Louisville star OT Mekhi Becton entering draft and skipping Music City Bowl in preparation

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Minnesota star LB Kamal Martin will skip the Outback Bowl in preparation for the NFL Draft.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

There is a simple solution to all of this. If a player opts to sit out a bowl game, just make him pay back his scholarship money that he received for that season. The excuse of preparing for the combine is a bunch of B.S. Guys consistently skip the combines had hold their own combine all of the time now, especially the offensive players like QB', RB's and WR's. Or some will sow up for a limited combine session.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Here is a great question I heard someone ask on a radio show. If you were a GM would you draft a player who did not participate in a game because he was afraid that he may get hurt and hurt his career financially? I sure as hell would not. What happens when he goes into a contract year? Look at all of the players who dog it just to make sure they will be healthy when their contract negotiations roll around. There are way too many pussy's playing in the NFL right now. Why draft players who have already proven that they are afraid of getting injured.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Here is a great question I heard someone ask on a radio show. If you were a GM would you draft a player who did not participate in a game because he was afraid that he may get hurt and hurt his career financially? I sure as hell would not. What happens when he goes into a contract year? Look at all of the players who dog it just to make sure they will be healthy when their contract negotiations roll around. There are way too many pussy's playing in the NFL right now. Why draft players who have already proven that they are afraid of getting injured.
    Apparently so, they do it all the time. Then again, you're not a gm so your opinion means squat.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Apparently so, they do it all the time. Then again, you're not a gm so your opinion means squat.
    Which shows what a dumb s***t you are. I did not say every GM did this. But GM's DO this exact thing. They may drop a player from the 1st round to the 2nd or 3rd. It does not mean that the player will not get drafted. It simply means that they may go in lower rounds.

Eddy Munny

The days of accurately handicapping bowl games are over... The bowls have become meaningless inter-squad scrimmages and the personnel shakeups handicap the handicap... see what I did there? The only games where you can assess a team at full strength and motivation are obviously the playoff tilts.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Which shows what a dumb s***t you are. I did not say every GM did this. But GM's DO this exact thing. They may drop a player from the 1st round to the 2nd or 3rd. It does not mean that the player will not get drafted. It simply means that they may go in lower rounds.
    Hey numbnuts, read the highlighted portion of YOUR POST and show me where you say anything about dropping to lower rounds. You explicitly ask "if you were a GM would you draft a player who did not participate in a game because he was afraid that he may get hurt and hurt his career financially? "

Who's the dumbshit? Star players generate millions of dollars in revenue for their schools, and your dumbass wants to penalize them for not risking their potential earnings and playing in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. Anything outside of the playoffs is an exhibition. Their choice. And once again, your opinion means squat.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

be careful........ i think that list of 5 players that was posted are players declaring for NFL draft. i don't think that means they won't play bowl game. in fact that list clearly noted that one of the players would also skip bowl game.

players skipping alabama-michigan? i doubt that............. if you ranked the bowl games in order, what is the highest bowl game to have people sit? i immediately thought of mccaffrey-stanford but that wasn't that high a bowl game.

i wonder about eason at washington, but has a QB sat before?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i don't think NFL GM's will think negatively of bowl sitters for a few reasons: 1) very common, 2) makes sense, esp for lesser bowls, 3) why would they look at it negatively anyway?

Eddy Munny

Georgia's Andrew Thomas and Isaiah Wilson skipping the Sugar Bowl... So both starting tackles out for the Bulldogs' vaunted offensive line.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

no idea

Not any I would think in big games

You can get hurt anywhere lol pussies
    TUA says Hi

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    McCaffrey skipped his bowl game and had good combine and went in top 15? When before that they were saying he was 2nd day pick
    Rarity. You show in bowl games and close out strong it usually ups your stock for the up coming draft. It's a good thing..

Combine stats separate matter all together in my point view..

First 12345 Last