LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We are all just giving our opinions here....none of us are geniuses or we would be making decisions that matter....

Lawrence>Fields
    Ettienne>Dobbins
    Higgins>Olave

all my professional opinions
    Not really opinion when based on reliable power ratings, and all the ones I have looked at are consistent: Ohio State rated higher overall with edge in offensive rating bigger than Clemson edge in defensive rating. Just poke around and you will see.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    OSU going to beat Clemson

Line gonna be pk or OSU -1.5

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not really opinion when based on reliable power ratings, and all the ones I have looked at are consistent: Ohio State rated higher overall with edge in offensive rating bigger than Clemson edge in defensive rating. Just poke around and you will see.
    Rated by who??? As JJ says nobody knows anything or we would all be rich

LT Profits

100% correct that you can’t look at past years for college but I really think Clemson is better this year than last
    Difference this year is that ACC is the weakest it has ever been while I actually think the Big Ten is better than recent years, when I thought it was a grossly overrated conference. So Clemson has faced nothing this year that even remotely resembles the Ohio State offense, so the first half of this game will be all-telling, I expect Ohio State to jump out quickly and we'll see where it goes from there.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I respect Clemson. I had them over Bama last year. For whatever reason, I’m just not seeing it this year. I think they go down here. The D isn’t what it was. Chase Young will be in Lawrence’s grill all game long. I may be completely wrong here. Dabo over Day is an edge, and that’s all that may matter in this one.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    The committee don’t know shit bout shit., they not ranking best, they ranking most deserving which how should be., books telling you who best cause Clemson the fav over everyone., books Job to know.,

remember ala being 7 pt fav over ohio state few years back. i think osu won by double digits to the osu 3rd string qb.

LT Profits

Rated by who??? As JJ says nobody knows anything or we would all be rich
    There are lots of reliable power ratings out there, you have to know where to look. Heck, even the most popular free ratings from Sagarin are in agreement with the better ones I look at, at least at the top of the ratings.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

There are lots of reliable power ratings out there, you have to know where to look. Heck, even the most popular free ratings from Sagarin are in agreement with the better ones I look at, at least at the top of the ratings.
    Common LT....still doesn’t predict the winner....all these ratings are just by people like me and you....enough knowledge to know just about nothing

chico2663

funny guys that didn't watch osu all year thinks this was osu offense. Fields didn't even think of running.

LT Profits

Rated by who???
    I am talking about pure power ratings, not dipshit touts.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Oh yeah....I know you weren’t talking touts

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    funny guys that didn't watch osu all year thinks this was osu offense. Fields didn't even think of running.
    Take your homer glasses off Chico....I’m a Florida State guy and despise Clemson but know what I see

LT Profits

Common LT....still doesn’t predict the winner....all these ratings are just by people like me and you....enough knowledge to know just about nothing
    No, there is no opinion involved. The best ones are all stat-driven.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Friendly betpoint bet on this game?

LT Profits

Friendly betpoint bet on this game?
    No need, hard to get excited about point bet when I will have real $$$ bet.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

No need, hard to get excited about point bet when I will have real $$$ bet.
    Well of course but we can’t bet real money with each other on SBR....just fun

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Well of course but we can’t bet real money with each other on SBR....just fun
    Oh there’s ways.

What, no, no there’s not. Not me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is the Booya we want

Clemson is down this year despite record, less NFL talent according to so called experts

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Clemson is down this year despite record, less NFL talent according to so called experts
    Lmfao. The experts who call them the favs overs everyone in country? Ok

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

LmfAo. It is in fact opinion. Spin it how you like. And I’ll spin it books made the better team favs., their numbers disagree w yours.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

LmfAo. It is in fact opinion. Spin it how you like. And I’ll spin it books made the better team favs., their numbers disagree w yours.
    I like and respect LT but what he is talking is laughable

he won’t even betpoint bet with me

LT Profits

No opinion whatsoever. Do you even understand the power ratings I am talking about? They are all stat-based, taking subjectivity out of the equation.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

They have been disrespected all year....Clemson/LSU final would be the best two teams anyway
    a bye? vs 13-0 Bucks team maybe most talented bucks team ever who wears teams down? passed all their tests and never laid an egg? Coach who knows his team and made all the right changes at half yesterday? QB with 40 TD to 1 INT.

a bye?

I'm just going to sit back and watch this game because it will come down to a few plays in the 4th quarter 9/10 times its played

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Power ratings and stats are fine, but they're not the be-all end-all. If so, every "favorite" would win every time. It's not unreasonable to say the teams are fairly even at rb/wr. Lawrence is the best quarterback in the country, much less the playoffs. And he's been there. And won. Big. That has to be worth something. Dabo unquestionably gets the edge over Day. No knock on him just too early in his career as a head coach. Say what you want about Clemson's schedule, all I know is when they have faced the "big boys" more often than not they've won. But that's why they play the games, if the pundits picked then Alabama would have won the title in September.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Power ratings and stats are fine, but they're not the be-all end-all. If so, every "favorite" would win every time. It's not unreasonable to say the teams are fairly even at rb/wr. Lawrence is the best quarterback in the country, much less the playoffs. And he's been there. And won. Big. That has to be worth something. Dabo unquestionably gets the edge over Day. No knock on him just too early in his career as a head coach. Say what you want about Clemson's schedule, all I know is when they have faced the "big boys" more often than not they've won. But that's why they play the games, if the pundits picked then Alabama would have won the title in September.
    Right and I respect everything in this post. I was simply addressing guys that were saying it was an "opinion" that power ratings have Ohio State #1, those guys must not know how power ratings work because there is zero opinion involved..

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    LSU is (-11.5) over Oklahoma...I predicted somewhere around (-14)...not that far off...don't feel good about that spread either way...the Sooners aren't chopped liver and I guarantee you they will put up a better fight than Georgia did...I think Clemson (-2.5) is a good play...these are my initial thoughts and leans.
    and just like that the line has now shot up to LSU (-13)!...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

every single one of their Wide receivers could be drafted in the 1st round. WTF are you talking about.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

TIGERS. by 7+

chico2663

We can just do 50 if you want but we can do way more If you like??
    I will take the other 50. Paying back loan or would do more.

chico2663

Day has never lost a game as double digit favorite. He coached with Chip Kelly

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Both teams chock full of HS superstars.

I'll go dabo and trevor over day and fields.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

They have been disrespected all year....Clemson/LSU final would be the best two teams anyway
    I personally think Clemson is the best of the four of them.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lawrence is the best quarterback in the country, much less the playoffs.
    thats funny many were down on him after the first 5 games of the season he was sitting at 7 tds and 5 ints at that point, acc is full of bad defenses and every team gives up 30+ pts a game

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    thats funny many were down on him after the first 5 games of the season he was sitting at 7 tds and 5 ints at that point, acc is full of bad defenses and every team gives up 30+ pts a game
    Was actually 8/5 after 5, then 26/3 the next eight games. Most of those Chase Brice got playing time in the 2nd half. Not knocking the other qbs, but we've seen Lawrence on the big stage. Until proven otherwise I'm riding the Tigers. The ones in Carolina

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ohio State -3 +150...............already booked the natty

First 123 Last