2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Somehow I’ve decided I love the fish/jets over 46, lol. 2 crap team crazy shootout theory?

Just look at fish scores of late. Fitzdummy has been scoring points. They somehow managed to turn a game against the shit bag eagle offense into a shootout! Crap browns another shootout, defense 1st bills another huge score.

Before jets got tricked into thinking bungals were a free win darnold and co been hanging big numbers as well w 3 previous Games hitting 34 every time.

Surely Gase can’t be losing to his former team again, for a meaningless game I think this means something! NEITHER team is worth a damn running the ball and neither really try to pretend they can. No bell so why wouldn’t jets be more pass happy? Both defenses much worse against the pass. Believe it or not both have top 10ish red zone offenses and neither d very strong preventing scores. Weather should be pretty decent for a December in NY. Call me crazy but I loaded up on Dfs players in this game and I like this to get into the 50s.

2daBank

are the raiders a must play?? I know a case could be made raiders falling while titans rolling but this line has more than adjusts. Titans be -8 or -9 at home in this game? You gotta be on crack to believe that is correct!! Go back a few weeks and wouldn’t raiders be small favs here? What has changed other than few crappy games? Yes titans have won 5 of 6 but other than beating banged up Indy and crappy jags they were incredibly lucky in most those other wins which were all very close. Assuming raiders didn’t forget how to play football taking the points gotta be the play imo.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

yeah maybe Raiders

Last 2 times they play in the Oakland Coliseum this week and next. In this particular team, that has to provide some motivational boost.

Don't fall asleep now bro. You snooze, You lose

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

6 pt tease with Oakland and kc looks so good on paper, getting them both +9. I don't think I can layoff that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    yeah maybe Raiders

Last 2 times they play in the Oakland Coliseum this week and next. In this particular team, that has to provide some motivational boost.

Don't fall asleep now bro. You snooze, You lose
    Lol. I slept a little bit but started having acid reflux super bad and couldn’t stay laying down. Blows.

I’d be lying if I said I liked raiders when looking at them but think it just a principal type play on a number that has way over adjusted imo. Kinda like Steelers last week. It was crazy what that line was few weeks ago in Cle then somehow browns magically 6 points better 2 weeks later? Lol. We didn’t have luxury of this game playing once already but I’m quite confident before raiders last 2 games and titans hot streak they would have been small favs here., I know there is no fukkin way anyone could seriously tell me they would lay 8 or 9 if this was in Tennessee? If that the case than raiders have to be a play here.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Somehow I’ve decided I love the fish/jets over 46, lol. 2 crap team crazy shootout theory?

Just look at fish scores of late. Fitzdummy has been scoring points. They somehow managed to turn a game against the shit bag eagle offense into a shootout! Crap browns another shootout, defense 1st bills another huge score.

Before jets got tricked into thinking bungals were a free win darnold and co been hanging big numbers as well w 3 previous Games hitting 34 every time.

Surely Gase can’t be losing to his former team again, for a meaningless game I think this means something! NEITHER team is worth a damn running the ball and neither really try to pretend they can. No bell so why wouldn’t jets be more pass happy? Both defenses much worse against the pass. Believe it or not both have top 10ish red zone offenses and neither d very strong preventing scores. Weather should be pretty decent for a December in NY. Call me crazy but I loaded up on Dfs players in this game and I like this to get into the 50s.
    Hey hey... lay off my boy Fitzy Bank!! LOL. He isn't the best QB of course but I love the way he plays. That being said I agree Dolphins game goes over.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    6 pt tease with Oakland and kc looks so good on paper, getting them both +9. I don't think I can layoff that.
    I can see it but if it were statement time today would be it for pats all though that has been last weeks narrative as well lol bill owns Reid

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Hey hey... lay off my boy Fitzy Bank!! LOL. He isn't the best QB of course but I love the way he plays. That being said I agree Dolphins game goes over.
    Maybe if he shaved and didn’t do gay things like dressing all thug life that last team he played for and went on little win streak! Tampa maybe?? Lol. I just don’t find him likable. Lol. He fine for our purposes today tho. I’ve been waiting for Parker to be a star for like a decade it seems. He should have big game. I stacked darnold with Anderson and crowder quite a bit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I can see it but if it were statement time today would be it for pats all though that has been last weeks narrative as well lol bill owns Reid
    Everything on paper says kc to me but I will not be betting against pats at home after a loss. Some trends are very real and very legit. It taking everything in my power not to take pats. Lol

fecgp40

Everything on paper says kc to me but I will not be betting against pats at home after a loss. Some trends are very real and very legit. It taking everything in my power not to take pats. Lol
    I couldn't agree more. Pats or nothing. No way you can go against Hoody and Brady off a loss.

2daBank

I couldn't agree more. Pats or nothing. No way you can go against Hoody and Brady off a loss.
    And at home. That like 65% lifetime on top of 22 wins in a row!! No thanks, don’t care if this year supposedly “different” or not. I was really hoping they win last week so I could bet kc this week. Lol

fecgp40

Maybe if he shaved and didn’t do gay things like dressing all thug life that last team he played for and went on little win streak! Tampa maybe?? Lol. I just don’t find him likable. Lol. He fine for our purposes today tho. I’ve been waiting for Parker to be a star for like a decade it seems. He should have big game. I stacked darnold with Anderson and crowder quite a bit.
    LMAO. Fair enough. I forgot about the whole thug thing when he was with Tampa. I just think he's a goofball, and like I said, I love the way he plays. Guy is fearless. When you say stacked you're talking DFS?

2daBank

LMAO. Fair enough. I forgot about the whole thug thing when he was with Tampa. I just think he's a goofball, and like I said, I love the way he plays. Guy is fearless. When you say stacked you're talking DFS?
    Mfer def tougher than most QBs if not as talented. Yes Dfs.

fecgp40

Does anyone have any insight on how much Klein and Alonso being out will hurt Saints D?

Mackballs

Question for fantasy people

Should I throw in Fitzpatrick over Goff? Feel like Fitz could have one of those games where hes just slinging it for 60 mins and ends up throwing for like 350-400 and a few TDS in a game that turns into a poor man's Shootout

Goff was obviously tremendous last week vs zona but that's zona...Seattle is not opposed to getting into shootouts so could be high scoring. Just don't know if I wanna trust goff in primetime on the road in the division, especially in that atmosphere.

Mackballs

Question for fantasy people

Should I throw in Fitzpatrick over Goff? Feel like Fitz could have one of those games where hes just slinging it for 60 mins and ends up throwing for like 350-400 and a few TDS in a game that turns into a poor man's Shootout

Goff was obviously tremendous last week vs zona but that's zona...Seattle is not opposed to getting into shootouts so could be high scoring. Just don't know if I wanna trust goff in primetime on the road in the division, especially in that atmosphere.
    Nvm rams at home, now even more unsure what to do

fecgp40

Nvm rams at home, now even more unsure what to do
    Yeah that's a tough one man. I would probably go with Fitzy if I had to choose. I think he can be trusted more to put up big numbers because the Dolphins won't have success on the ground vs. Jets. Not to mention Jets pass D isn't exactly cream of the crop.

Mackballs

Yeah that's a tough one man. I would probably go with Fitzy if I had to choose. I think he can be trusted more to put up big numbers because the Dolphins won't have success on the ground vs. Jets.
    Ya I'm gonna go that route and stop overthinking it. Thank you for the thought.

fecgp40

Ya I'm gonna go that route and stop overthinking it. Thank you for the thought.
    Sure thing man. I just hope I steered you in the right direction! BOL.

fecgp40

are the raiders a must play?? I know a case could be made raiders falling while titans rolling but this line has more than adjusts. Titans be -8 or -9 at home in this game? You gotta be on crack to believe that is correct!! Go back a few weeks and wouldn’t raiders be small favs here? What has changed other than few crappy games? Yes titans have won 5 of 6 but other than beating banged up Indy and crappy jags they were incredibly lucky in most those other wins which were all very close. Assuming raiders didn’t forget how to play football taking the points gotta be the play imo.
    I agree with Raiders here. They've looked like stir fried shit the last few games, but how long will that continue? I really expected them to play KC tougher last weekend as well, so I'm kind of shy about playing Raiders again.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

QB play has been the change with the titans which has opened up the running game I'm staying away for now but taking Tenn here is the only bet if I bite here. Oakland is a young team that will have to figure out how to stop this losing streak . Just my 3 cents here folks

2daBank

Tough choice. I never know wtf rams or Goff gonna do. I’d prob roll fitztragic too. Lol.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Does anyone have any insight on how much Klein and Alonso being out will hurt Saints D?
    HUGE factor

Kittle is coming to fukk

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    QB play has been the change with the titans which has opened up the running game I'm staying away for now but taking Tenn here is the only bet if I bite here. Oakland is a young team that will have to figure out how to stop this losing streak . Just my 3 cents here folks
    Just principal pal. Too paying too big a premium on titans just cause they little hot while raiders hit little skid. Line super off, titans -8/9 at home? No chance. I’ve seem tannenhill before, he fine, he doesn’t scare me. Carr better. Raiders back home. Dunno why they wouldn’t play more like season averages not a little road skid against kc and a egg vs jets? They be fine. Best “value” on board imo is raider ml. Imo even teams but getting plus money on home team.

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Hard to argue that point as Tannehill has played well. That being said the Titans victory over the Colts last weekend was much closer than the score. This is a tough one for sure. However it's Raiders or nothing for me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    HUGE factor

Kittle is coming to fukk
    Go away.

fecgp40

Go away.
    LMAO. Seriously though... how big of a factor is these guys being out?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Just take saints at home, don't overthink it.

2daBank

LMAO. Seriously though... how big of a factor is these guys being out?
    Dunno. Really. One guy in group I don’t sweat, plug and play, 2 little more worrisome. I still expect saints to cause jimmy g problems but the oline injuries bother me too. I dont like that game nearly as much as initially. Like the totals and raiders better.

Trying to figure out who the Fukk to tease with Vikings cause I love them taken down to a td. Just can’t find another that makes me warm and fuzzy!! Houston prob be fine but worry that close. No way I want pack still laying 7. I could take niners up to +8 or raiders up/, dunno.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Just take saints at home, don't overthink it.
    They are more banged up than I realized at 1st. I like them less. Still wouldn’t take niners in dome. Saints have had pretty weak schedule tho.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

They are more banged up than I realized at 1st. I like them less. Still wouldn’t take niners in dome. Saints have had pretty weak schedule tho.
    49ers have not had a super hard schedule either I think. Seeing there offensive struggles makes me not back 49ers with what i saw the do against Redskins etc. As long as brees almora and there God receiver plays I see them doing fine at home. Also it's not like there defense is that bad either. Jimmy g has not impressed me all season.

fecgp40

Dunno. Really. One guy in group I don’t sweat, plug and play, 2 little more worrisome. I still expect saints to cause jimmy g problems but the oline injuries bother me too. I dont like that game nearly as much as initially. Like the totals and raiders better.

Trying to figure out who the Fukk to tease with Vikings cause I love them taken down to a td. Just can’t find another that makes me warm and fuzzy!! Houston prob be fine but worry that close. No way I want pack still laying 7. I could take niners up to +8 or raiders up/, dunno.
    Teasing Denver up not a bad option imo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    49ers have not had a super hard schedule either I think. Seeing there offensive struggles makes me not back 49ers with what i saw the do against Redskins etc. As long as brees almora and there God receiver plays I see them doing fine at home. Also it's not like there defense is that bad either. Jimmy g has not impressed me all season.
    I think saints defense be what wins it if they win. Dunno how valuable those missing guys are really? Typically they good against run. They slow down run I think they force jimmy g into some mistakes, I disagree w ppl that think he a weak link but doesn’t mean I like him here.

Far as the schedules saints have faced way more bottom ranked rushing and passing attacks than niners. They get 6 vs garbage south while niners playing west plus few others. Numbers don’t lie on that.

2daBank

Teasing Denver up not a bad option imo.
    I saw too much of drew lock in college. Lol. I think it good spot for donks, think pass rush can bother Watson, would play them, cept I laughed so hard when elway drafted that kid, he was never good in college cept against bottom feeders. I’m sayin even the +9 without tease I like too. Tease should definitely be solid. Lock scares me so much.

fecgp40

Really thinking about playing Denver +8.5 here.

First 12345 ... Last