Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Buckeyes continue to ball out WHO NEXT???

who else want they ass whooped?

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

LOL - they [ Buckeyes ] are tired of NCAA now they are going to whoop a Cowboys ASS - lol .

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

1 lsu vs 4 oklahoma
    2 osu vs 3 clemson

title game

lsu vs clemson

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    1 lsu vs 4 oklahoma
    2 osu vs 3 clemson

title game

lsu vs clemson
    I agree

Big Bear u lost the 1 seed today in all likelihood.

Dabo will beat you yet again.

Be very very quiet after that.

Ok?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They were down 2tds to slow ass Wisconsin. I’ll tell you who next, Clemson who next and last team they will play undefeated cause tigers got something for that ass. Let’s see how good they are when they not DD favs with speed advantage at every position.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Clemson wins it all

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Clemson wins it all
    Bingo.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I'm not sold on Clemson this year

ACC so weak

OSU had a bad half....nobody impressed w the second half? Damn....

I'm really fading Lawrence, I think he's a great college QB who's regression is worrisome.

OSU national champs

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

ACC so weak

I'm really fading Lawrence, I think he's a great college QB who's regression is worrisome.

OSU national champs
    You are wrong. The acc is not weak. The crap narrative wants to tell you it weak. The bottom weak just like the bottom of all the other power 5., let’s try this.

Pitt panthers prob 4th-5th in acc. Beat ucf. Gave overrated pen state everything they wanted in a 17–10 game. How weak are they? Psu was considered what the second or 3rd big 10 team?

VaTech without their qb lost to Irish by 1 point, a game they absolutely win with their qb. Same Irish team that gave Uga all they wanted.

Gophers were sooo great, do I even have to talk about the crappy group of 5 schools they barely beat non conf? So gophers crushed some shitty big 10 teams for their ranking (and Fukk you for making me knock minny cause I like them!)

Wiscy slow as dog doo-doo:

I’ll take both virginia schools, Pitt, Louisville, Miami some days (like when they out played gators to start year), Unc a year or 2 away but mac brown has them playin tough!! Wake can score on most teams in country, they would score 30 on LSU.,

Yes duke this year, ncst, and gaTech are garbage this year: cuse down but was tough last year.

so are Maryland, Rutgers as bad as anyone!! Nebraska (lmfao). NW!! Lmfao lmfao lmfao. Osu really showed out winning this conf!!!! Lolikolololollolol!!

Scary, Ol piss and sip st, Arkansas, vandy, mizzou,. Lmfao.

Ya’ll keep spitting this redic narrative about the acc, just cause Clemson destroys them don’t mean they bad.

I’ll take top 5 acc schools to play with and beat any the slow ass big 10 not named osu.

Same goes for the pac-12

Those sec I named? Mfer please. Clemson spanked Texas am and scary just like the acc teams. Those Virginia teams, Pitt, all 3 could play with gators, auburn, pretty much anyone besides LSU and bama.

Narrative is bogus and you gonna lose lot of money on the bowls if you don’t hear what I’m saying.

“Don’t buy Clemson?”, Well I’ll tell you who does. Vegas since Clemson gonna be favs over everyone. We realize that is in fact how we measure who the best team is correct??

Osu might beat them. Buckeyes really good: it’s hilarious to act as if they any better than Clemson. You wanna give me plus money on tigers?
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-08-19 at 02:48 AM.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Clemson wins it all
    Not so fast with that Clemson or LSU .

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You are wrong. The acc is not weak. The crap narrative wants to tell you it weak. The bottom weak just like the bottom of all the other power 5., let’s try this.

Pitt panthers prob 4th-5th in acc. Beat ucf. Gave overrated pen state everything they wanted in a 17–10 game. How weak are they? Psu was considered what the second or 3rd big 10 team?

VaTech without their qb lost to Irish by 1 point, a game they absolutely win with their qb. Same Irish team that gave Uga all they wanted.

Gophers were sooo great, do I even have to talk about the crappy group of 5 schools they barely beat non conf? So gophers crushed some shitty big 10 teams for their ranking (and Fukk you for making me knock minny cause I like them!)

Wiscy slow as dog doo-doo:

I’ll take both virginia schools, Pitt, Louisville, Miami some days (like when they out played gators to start year), Unc a year or 2 away but mac brown has them playin tough!! Wake can score on most teams in country, they would score 30 on LSU.,

Yes duke this year, ncst, and gaTech are garbage this year: cuse down but was tough last year.

so are Maryland, Rutgers as bad as anyone!! Nebraska (lmfao). NW!! Lmfao lmfao lmfao. Osu really showed out winning this conf!!!! Lolikolololollolol!!

Scary, Ol piss and sip st, Arkansas, vandy, mizzou,. Lmfao.

Ya’ll keep spitting this redic narrative about the acc, just cause Clemson destroys them don’t mean they bad.

I’ll take top 5 acc schools to play with and beat any the slow ass big 10 not named osu.

Same goes for the pac-12

Those sec I named? Mfer please. Clemson spanked Texas am and scary just like the acc teams. Those Virginia teams, Pitt, all 3 could play with gators, auburn, pretty much anyone besides LSU and bama.

Narrative is bogus and you gonna lose lot of money on the bowls if you don’t hear what I’m saying.

“Don’t buy Clemson?”, Well I’ll tell you who does. Vegas since Clemson gonna be favs over everyone. We realize that is in fact how we measure who the best team is correct??

Osu might beat them. Buckeyes really good: it’s hilarious to act as if they any better than Clemson. You wanna give me plus money on tigers?
    Clemson don’t wanna war with us pal

you see how many times Trevor got sacked today????

and that was against weak ass Viriginia

just wait til Chase Young comes to town

Trevor Lawrence is going to piss his pants

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

by the way banker you really showed your lack of college football knowledge trying to say the ACC is on the same level as the Big 10.

There are probably 15 teams who would be undefeated with Clemsons schedule

including Appalachian State

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Big bear is such trash....guy acts like he played at OSU....all dude did was wash jock straps on Sunday nights

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Big bear is such trash....guy acts like he played at OSU....all dude did was wash jock straps on Sunday nights
    Booya I got a work out I recommend for you to help loose some of that weight

Try the bodyweight work out on Onnit

thank me later

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    by the way banker you really showed your lack of college football knowledge trying to say the ACC is on the same level as the Big 10.

There are probably 15 teams who would be undefeated with Clemsons schedule

including Appalachian State
    Yea right. I nailed Almost every game including taking 1st half wiscy vs suckeyes. I forget more bout this sport than you ever known retard. Did you even go to osu, of course not. Clown.

Acc schools ain’t slow and pathetic. Psu at home barely beat Pitt. Another team suckeyes couldn’t cover against! Lmfao

2daBank

I love morons who believe the garbage they sit in front of tv and listen to. Makes this shit easy for rest of us.

What years you attend osu phony? Lmao

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Every year Clemson doubted and all they do is win

I would not be surprised they win it again

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Every year Clemson doubted and all they do is win

I would not be surprised they win it again
    If only oddsmakers were as dumb as bear.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Banker....

Virginia just lost by 45 points in the title game.

Wisc has arguably the best RB in football and Big10 has perennial top 15 schools like Mich, PSU, OSU, WIS and Iowa

Off years from Neb, MSU offset by Indiana and MN.

ACC really isn't much of a conference at all w/out a good Louisville program, that other half of conference is total garbage and you know it! Pitt v PSU is rivalry game, always close.

jjgold

Bear is bright, major contributor here

Sports and gambling forum Son and that is what he talks about

No threads no forum, haters are jealous and angry people that have zero minds and cannot write anything but negative posts about posters

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

OSU likely lost the #1 seed with LSU pummeling an overrated Georgia team that was banged up as well. Falling to #2 is huge, since Clemson should be favored over everyone.

The media has helped build Clemson into a monster. Dabo uses all that disrespect that they get to motivate their team and now they are absolutely crushing the spreads.

2daBank

Banker....

Virginia just lost by 45 points in the title game.

Wisc has arguably the best RB in football and Big10 has perennial top 15 schools like Mich, PSU, OSU, WIS and Iowa

Off years from Neb, MSU offset by Indiana and MN.

ACC really isn't much of a conference at all w/out a good Louisville program, that other half of conference is total garbage and you know it! Pitt v PSU is rivalry game, always close.
    Clemson would have crushed wiscy. LSU crushed Uga. Pitt went to psu and lost by 7. Your argument doesn’t hold water. Just cause osu couldn’t cover doesn’t make big 10 better, it makes osu worse.

Who minny beat by 3 out of conf? 3 non power 5 schools!! Their whole rep is from smoking other slow garbage big 10 teams. You guys who don’t watch, cap, or think for yourselves crack me up., Minny, Iowa. Psu no better on the field than vatech, uva, Pitt. But hey fox carries slow ass big10, espn carries Sec, so they tell you nitwits who is better!! Good luck in the bowls.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-08-19 at 08:00 AM.

2daBank

Bear is bright, major contributor here

Sports and gambling forum Son and that is what he talks about

No threads no forum, haters are jealous and angry people that have zero minds and cannot write anything but negative posts about posters
    Tell him to put a winner in one his threads instead of questioning ppl smarter than him credibility on the matter., I missed that one time he posted one, I do recall him posting both sides one time and bragging. That what it all about!!

Hey I’m calling it now. Either Clemson osu, LSU. Or Oklahoma wins it all!!! Contribution baby! Big bear style!!

jjgold

Bear will be posting more plays Banker

2daBank

Bear will be posting more plays Banker
    Both sides again? Lmfao.

homie1975

ACC so weak

OSU national champs
    7 or 8 out of 10 posters here said the same thing to me last january when I posted Clemson +5 v bama.

Don't you guys ever learn? (Rhetorical question)

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by wookieehumper View Post
    OSU likely lost the #1 seed with LSU pummeling an overrated Georgia team that was banged up as well. Falling to #2 is huge, since Clemson should be favored over everyone.

The media has helped build Clemson into a monster. Dabo uses all that disrespect that they get to motivate their team and now they are absolutely crushing the spreads.
    This.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    7 or 8 out of 10 posters here said the same thing to me last january when I posted Clemson +5 v bama.

Don't you guys ever learn? (Rhetorical question)
    He thinks Lawrence is regressing. It pointless trying to have a educated discussion with these dudes have no damn clue wtf they talking bout. Like all dabo teams they get progressively better as the season goes on! They impressed that osu came back and failed to cover vs a wiscy team who was moire proof what a joke the rankings are, 8? Lmfao. Clemson beats wiscy by any number they choose. Same w pen st. Iowa, Michigan. Indiana. Lmfao. These dudes think those are great wins!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

ACC so weak

OSU national champs
    Regression? Regular season + conf champ game

2018 Stats: 2606 yds / 65% cmp / 24 td / 4 int / 81.5 qbr (144 rush yds / 1 td)

2019 Stats: 3172 yds / 68.8 cmp / 34 td / 8 int / 88.3 qbr (407 rush yds / 7 td)

I guess if a few more ints means regression you're on to something. Yeah he started slow, but in the 8 games since the narrow win against UNC he's thrown 26 tds/3 ints (@ least 3 tds in each). If anything he's progressed. Burrow, Fields, Tua before injury have all been great. But the best qb in the country plays in SC. Keep fading

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He thinks Lawrence is regressing. It pointless trying to have a educated discussion with these dudes have no damn clue wtf they talking bout. Like all dabo teams they get progressively better as the season goes on! They impressed that osu came back and failed to cover vs a wiscy team who was moire proof what a joke the rankings are, 8? Lmfao. Clemson beats wiscy by any number they choose. Same w pen st. Iowa, Michigan. Indiana. Lmfao. These dudes think those are great wins!!
    True.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I wouldn’t say he is necessarily regressing.

He is a good QB.

The problem for Clemson is they don’t play any real competition.

Ohio State will be able to really get off to a fast start as it will be a big adjustment playing a team with speed like the Buckeyes.

By the time Clemson catches their bearings and adjust a little bit the Buckeye lead may be too large.

Once Ohio State shreds the slow Clemson secondary and gets back into soft coverage... it’s time for JK Dobbins to pound on the undersized Clemson linebackers

I saw those linebackers last night in person they are slow as fukk

Virginia QB had success on the ground but he just had a noodle arm

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I wouldn’t say he is necessarily regressing.

He is a good QB.

The problem for Clemson is they don’t play any real competition.

Ohio State will be able to really get off to a fast start as it will be a big adjustment playing a team with speed like the Buckeyes.

By the time Clemson catches their bearings and adjust a little bit the Buckeye lead may be too large.

Once Ohio State shreds the slow Clemson secondary and gets back into soft coverage... it’s time for JK Dobbins to pound on the undersized Clemson linebackers

I saw those linebackers last night in person they are slow as fukk

Virginia QB had success on the ground but he just had a noodle arm
    Like they did against slow-ass Wisconsin last night? You act like Ohio St. has a speed advantage over Clemson How'd that work out for them last time they played? Or for Alabama last year? I guess the Tide had no speed The Badgers sacked Fields 5 times, but I guess the Tigers are too slow to get to him

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Like they did against slow-ass Wisconsin last night? You act like Ohio St. has a speed advantage over Clemson How'd that work out for them last time they played? Or for Alabama last year? I guess the Tide had no speed The Badgers sacked Fields 5 times, but I guess the Tigers are too slow to get to him
    it was a classic let down spot bro

they had just played at Michigan in a very emotional win over the arch rival

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Most the acc faster than fat ass big10., Only reason osu dominates is cause they the only team in the conf with elite south speed. Yet this guy thinks running big 10 hard., Clemson wouldn’t have to play a starter past halftime vs big10, their lineman could beat most the big 10 skill players in the 40!! Lmfao.

Yea osu speed gonna be a Problem! Lol. Better question is what will osu look like when they not the fastest team on field???? Clemson plays plenty of speed during year Osu does not.

Facts are hard.

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

Clemson has a cake walk schedule. they almost lost to unc too? will be a good game but I got buck eyes takin it.

12 Last