Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can Buffalo beat Lamar, and the Ravens?

Thinking I may go for it with Buffalo ML. What say you?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

If they learned anything from the niner game yes. I wouldn't put my cash on it though.

We couldn't of had worse Gap and edge intregrity if we tried in the first half. I love my team but our D coordinator is overrated and has an all star cast. (Everyone was calling for his head since he came until this year).

Protect the edge, feed him up the middle, cover the TE's.

Barely every throws deep and it's not great.

I'm not saying it's easy. He gets full speed quick, his RPOS are Fast, but I just say, always assume he's keeping it and feed Ingraham to the middle.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Ravens are beatable but every time I have bet against Lamar, I have looked silly. Well, except 1. Had Browns early in season, but haven;'t won since. I will stay away, but good luck Cuser!

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

WNT for me !!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

ravens defense isnt as good as people thought so yea buffalo can beat them

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ravens are beatable but every time I have bet against Lamar, I have looked silly. Well, except 1. Had Browns early in season, but haven;'t won since. I will stay away, but good luck Cuser!
    If you had niners +6 you were good. So obviously didn't bet that game?

Cuse0323

WNT?

Was kinda hoping everyone told me no, and that I’m crazy. I think I’m gonna do it. Fck it.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I have buffalo in one of these pools I am in. I probably won’t bet them on my own, but I can see them beating them.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

well, I would definitely take Buffalo and the points if I were to play it...

Cuse0323

Alright. Fck it then.

STRAIGHT BET to win $432.13
    Placed 12/07/2019 @ 09:21 PM
    Risk: $191.21 - Win: $432.13
    Buffalo Bills +226
    Game Start 12/08/2019 @ 10:00 AM

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    WNT?

Was kinda hoping everyone told me no, and that I’m crazy. I think I’m gonna do it. Fck it.
    Women's National Team, but he means Will Not Touch.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Women's National Team, but he means Will Not Touch.
    Good. At least one detractor. I just think the Bills D at home will be ready for the challenge. I’m a sucker for circling the wagons though.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Bills run defense is supposedly bad but it looks great every time I've seen them

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Bills run defense is supposedly bad but it looks great every time I've seen them
    They are stout all around, and will be motivated with the whole damn drunken city behind them. This is probably the toughest challenge for the Ravens offense. They lost to another drunken city in Cleveland, so I like my chances. My bad, drunken team as it was at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They can slow them down but what nobody talks bout w Ravens is how extremely great their defense compliments their offense., That secondary is nasty so they blitz like crazy. You only get about 8-9 possessions in a game if you lucky vs them!!!

They get home with a blitz and put you behind the sticks and presto, there goes one your possessions. Next time they force a turnover and shit another possession out the window. Next thing you know it halftime and you had the ball 3 times!! Now you start pressing. And the whole time their offense is leaning on you harder and harder as your d wears down.

So my question is how the Fukk bills gonna score cause their wrs outside John brown not scaring anyone. Ravens will blog the middle to take Beasley out and go man across rest of board while bringing heat! Is Allen ready for that?? He is a big strong kid, maybe his wheels will get them out some trouble? If you like bills you gotta like under imo. It gotta be a game played at 20 or below for them to have a shot imo.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They can slow them down but what nobody talks bout w Ravens is how extremely great their defense compliments their offense., That secondary is nasty so they blitz like crazy. You only get about 8-9 possessions in a game if you lucky vs them!!!

They get home with a blitz and put you behind the sticks and presto, there goes one your possessions. Next time they force a turnover and shit another possession out the window. Next thing you know it halftime and you had the ball 3 times!! Now you start pressing. And the whole time their offense is leaning on you harder and harder as your d wears down.

So my question is how the Fukk bills gonna score cause their wrs outside John brown not scaring anyone. Ravens will blog the middle to take Beasley out and go man across rest of board while bringing heat! Is Allen ready for that?? He is a big strong kid, maybe his wheels will get them out some trouble? If you like bills you gotta like under imo. It gotta be a game played at 20 or below for them to have a shot imo.
    This looks like a game the Ravens go smashmouth and just power run it with Ingram. Letting Jackson throw too much could be bad and lead to turnovers. Under 44 looks great

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    This looks like a game the Ravens go smashmouth and just power run it with Ingram. Letting Jackson throw too much could be bad and lead to turnovers. Under 44 looks great
    Yep. I agree. Both teams have been able to be run on. Nice and chilly with some decent buffalo wind too!

Cuse0323

Damn you banker, and your logic. I do worry about how the Bills will score. I’m banking, no pun intended, on winning the field position battle, and turnovers. I think they can snag an INT from Lamar for a short field. Maybe even force a fumble. They absolutely have to capitalize with touchdowns then.

Time for the OC to pull out all the stops in this one. You have the MVP at home, and arguably the best team in the league. Allen can do work with his legs, and make all the throws. Give him a couple plays that no one has seen to do work. I just have a gut feeling about this one. It may be vodka fueled though. We’ll see. I didn’t want to play the NFC game. It’s a coin flip to me. I’m a fool with Bills games though, so buyer beware.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Damn you banker, and your logic. I do worry about how the Bills will score. I’m banking, no pun intended, on winning the field position battle, and turnovers. I think they can snag an INT from Lamar for a short field. Maybe even force a fumble. They absolutely have to capitalize with touchdowns then.

Time for the OC to pull out all the stops in this one. You have the MVP at home, and arguably the best team in the league. Allen can do work with his legs, and make all the throws. Give him a couple plays that no one has seen to do work. I just have a gut feeling about this one. It may be vodka fueled though. We’ll see. I didn’t want to play the NFC game. It’s a coin flip to me. I’m a fool with Bills games though, so buyer beware.
    Lol. I’m not saying they can’t do it, just that they will have to hold ravens to a very low number to do it. It would have to look much like niners last week for them to have a shot. I don’t think bills wrs can beat ravens corners much, I do think Allen legs and rushing the right way to go about it. Defense gonna have to play great and take a page out of ravens book on offense and really shorten the game. This should be a incredibly low possession game. I’m with AG, under seems to make the most sense to me.

Cuse0323

The points were probably the better bet. Well obviously. If the Bills can just find a way to get to 24, then I think they can hold the Ravens to 20. Late TD by Allen to push the total, and win it. John Brown on the play action bomb.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

tailing

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

dont know beat but inside 6.5 on Bills

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buffalo home and real good defense

Long day for Ravens

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Definitely could happen

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buffalo a stud team and no idea why they are dogs

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Good luck Cuser.

My success depends on the Bills today.

I have them +6.5

I teased Bills +12.5 and Under49.5

And I have them in a ML dogs Parlay.

Cuse0323

Let’s get it, Pablo. I feel good here. I think you’re fine with the points. My concern is fckin Hauschka. He screwed me against the Browns. So he may do it again in a game in which ever point is key. If we need a 50 yarder for the win, then we’re screwed. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Ravens win and cover. Buffalo beat garbage dallas, wasn't impressed. Action Jackson going to just continue to dominate the run game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Ravens win and cover. Buffalo beat garbage dallas, wasn't impressed. Action Jackson going to just continue to dominate the run game.
    That a super inflated number. Like I said scoring could be a problem but laying this on road is implies double digits in balty, can’t see that being a long term good play when points be at a premium. Doesn’t mean won’t win today tho.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That a super inflated number. Like I said scoring could be a problem but laying this on road is implies double digits in balty, can’t see that being a long term good play when points be at a premium. Doesn’t mean won’t win today tho.
    It's only inflated if it doesn't hit lol.

Demonata

Imo Baltimore is the best most complete team in the league.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The Ravens is the play. They don't want to lose home advantage to the Pats.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323

That’s more like it. We got two guys on the other side.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The Ravens is the play. They don't want to lose home advantage to the Pats.
    Margin of victory not a factor.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Listen to cuse

1234 Last