sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

The difference

whats the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6? community college and state? magikarp and Gyrados? DAK and MITCH? cmon now. this is the PERFECT OPPONENT for the Boys in this situation. they have everything on the line here w/ one of the most slept on quarterbacks in the entire league leading them to battle + a defense hungry to prove their worth against a guy that can't throw the ball down the field. Boys got the most athletic LB's in the league so if Bears wanna play sideline to sideline w/ their little 5 yard passes that shit will get ate up real quick. win or lose this is a play on pure principle. Ill take this bet 10/10 times.

Boys -3 -110

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    -62% NFL

sosawestbrook

some hoops action tonight as well

Bounce back spot for Houston after the dramatic ending against the Spurs. for guys that take pride in the wins and losses like James and Russ, thats everything. James is going off tonight. I predict 50+ and a win here against a Raptors team that has played extremely well but is due for regression.

Rockets +1.5 -115

last time these 2 met they scored over 240. I expect more of the same here for 2 of the most subpar defenses in the league that are equipped w/ a plethora of playmakers and shooters on offense. should be a track meet.

Suns/Pels O234 -110

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Like the Dallas team too, but think line should be a PK. Dallas ML here. GL.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Like the Dallas team too, but think line should be a PK. Dallas ML here. GL.
    smart. I wanted -2.5 just in case there is some shenanigans but Ill ride w/ -3 and live with the results. lets get it GL.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

How are you doing in NBA this year sosa

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

Cowboys best LB is hurt. Their defense has been terrible all year and their coaching and special teams are a disaster

I'd rather back the home team

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    How are you doing in NBA this year sosa
    doing alright Harry. all plays in spreadsheet link.

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Cowboys best LB is hurt. Their defense has been terrible all year and their coaching and special teams are a disaster

I'd rather back the home team
    you can break this game down by any stats or matchups you'd like but the difference will be quarterback play. you bring up the point in backing the home teams and actually the numbers aren't very much in your favor. away teams hitting at an unbelievable clip. home field advantage isn't what it used to be. this new era of technology that we are in changed everything. teams can prepare better. even on short weeks teams can watch film on flights and rest more fully w/ new findings in the health and nutrition space. this is a topic Id like to expand on more fully someday but keep it mind because general thinking like that is suicide in the sports betting world. you must adapt to new information as it comes.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    doing alright Harry. all plays in spreadsheet link.

you can break this game down by any stats or matchups you'd like but the difference will be quarterback play. you bring up the point in backing the home teams and actually the numbers aren't very much in your favor. away teams hitting at an unbelievable clip. home field advantage isn't what it used to be. this new era of technology that we are in changed everything. teams can prepare better. even on short weeks teams can watch film on flights and rest more fully w/ new findings in the health and nutrition space. this is a topic Id like to expand on more fully someday but keep it mind because general thinking like that is suicide in the sports betting world. you must adapt to new information as it comes.
    That's not why I said I was backing them. I was just calling them the home team. The reasons I gave were in my post.

It's also not a short week for either. Both played on Thanksgiving so are on full rest.

sosawestbrook

That's not why I said I was backing them. I was just calling them the home team. The reasons I gave were in my post.

It's also not a short week for either. Both played on Thanksgiving so are on full rest.
    I ws speaking in general terms. many dont consider these new revelations. it is simply an educational post. thats what the forums are for. or SHOULD be for at least. GL bru.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Op a fukkin clown. Wasting your time

sosawestbrook

WOOOOOW. Raptors doubling James as soon as he crosses half court. JUST WOW. this is gonna be an interesting watch.

sosawestbrook

Ive been around the game of basketball my entire life. never before have I seen coaches go to these lengths to stop one player. High school, college, pickup, etc. this is crazy.

sosawestbrook

Raptors fugazy defense not working. Rockets shooters hitting the 3 ball. will see what adjustments they make 2h.

Suns pels on pace for 300pts. what is defense.

Dak 7 Mitch 0. 1st quarter.

sosawestbrook

Raptors really stuck w/ that bullshit all game. haven't seen something that retarded since the Jazz pulled the same nonsense in the playoffs. this is the fukking NBA. are you absolutely kidding me. Rockets win adding insult to injury.

Pels just had the type of quarter that kills overs. luckily I think the blazing hot start will cover the deficit. barring catastrophe this should still sail over 260+

Dak 7 Mitch 17. halftime. btw wtf kind of rule is that? weird.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

What rule

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    What rule
    the TD at the end of the half. they give possession rule to offense automatically. like why? I don't get it.

2daBank

What rule
    It’s the ain’t got 100 bucks stop wasting our time w garbage plays rule. Op should follow it.

2daBank

the TD at the end of the half. they give possession rule to offense automatically. like why? I don't get it.
    Because other team got ball 1st dipshit.

sosawestbrook

Suns pels total cash. currently in OT. Book going crazy. need to see him activate mamba mentality and finish this game off.

Dak 14 Mitch 24. beginning of 4th quarter. we got a ball game folks.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Sosa that was obv a TD lol what you up to with that shit?

sosawestbrook

Sosa that was obv a TD lol what you up to with that shit?
    Im saying why does that rule exist? on fumbles its whoever gets possession. you can grab and fight for the ball. why is it different in the endzone? Just asking. I dont give a fukk either way bro. Boys got slapped around tonight.

sosawestbrook

damn Boys look like they got bit by the fear bug. they are playing scary as fukk. its a wrap in the Windy City. Mitch Trubisky? hey Jerry? what the hell man? tell your boys to knuckle up. this entire division is soft as rice pudding. on that note WE ARE OUT. peace.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s the ain’t got 100 bucks stop wasting our time w garbage plays rule. Op should follow it.
    You gain nothing from being SBR pro. Been sbr pro for like 6 of my 10 years. Never once purchased anything from sbr store, dump all my tokens on roulette or 12 team parlays. So tell me purpose of being pro and don't say to support site, our posts do that enough, driving immense traffic here throughout years. Most of the time I end up becoming pro during the football beat the prick contest, that's about it. Don't got time for all these Mickey Mouse poker games to win $5 after 5 hours. Half the ppl on this site are 22 year olds.