jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Zack Levine Tearing It Up For Bulls

Making them at least competitive

A Westbrook athlete type style

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Great player. Won me some $$$ against the Kings the other night. Bulls are a team that CAN compete unlike the Knicks and Cavs, even with the poor win/loss record they have.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

He is just a stat stuffer. Plays ZERO defense

Bulls need to ship him to a contender

Also need to get rid of their moron coach

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I watch every game and I will say he is not even close to an elite player. He is very selfish and has takes horrid shots thinking he is main man esp at crunch time. Sure he is a great athlete and offense side but he is lazy horrible defender. He would be a good 3rd option on a better team. lauri markkanen is much better to build around. That said the Bulls are not as bad as some think and could make a run at the 8th spot esp since the NBA has many horrible teams....Last night -6.5 BOOOMMM!!! almost let 20+ pt lead slip away

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Great player. Won me some $$$ against the Kings the other night. Bulls are a team that CAN compete unlike the Knicks and Cavs, even with the poor win/loss record they have.
    Bulls are built for the near future, they’re not quite ready for prime time now.
    Satoransky and Dunn, and White are not playoff PG’s (yet) but could be down the road.
    Same with Marrkanen at forward, too young but could be a good one, just like Carter at center.
    Give them two more years.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I watch every game and I will say he is not even close to an elite player. He is very selfish and has takes horrid shots thinking he is main man esp at crunch time. Sure he is a great athlete and offense side but he is lazy horrible defender. He would be a good 3rd option on a better team. lauri markkanen is much better to build around. That said the Bulls are not as bad as some think and could make a run at the 8th spot esp since the NBA has many horrible teams....Last night -6.5 BOOOMMM!!! almost let 20+ pt lead slip away
    Markkanen doesn't play any defense either and his attitude seems to be about on par with Lavine. Maybe not as great as we all thought at first. He has been playing through injury most of the season though

Bulls would be a contender though in the weak East, just not with Boylen running the team

asiagambler

His 49 point 13 3's performance deserves a mention though. Led an incredible comeback against Charlotte

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He is a stat stuffer on a 10 win team, that's all he ever was

JJ just a box score reader, that's all he ever was

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

He's a shooter. Not much more -has athleticism but doesn't use it much. Had Melton defending him last night so of course it was easy for him. Put a good defender on him and watch him shrink.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Markkanen is the real deal, they just don't use him properly -they use him as a stretch 4, like he's Myers Leonard.

Henrik Dettman compared him to Nowitzki. He would know, he has coached both. Great shooter, fluid runner/ driver...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Markannen and Wendell Carter are the guys to build around, lavine just another chucker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Can you only get better

Keep an eye on him