Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Lamar Jackson records himself driving over 100 MPH passing cars in the wrong lane.

Why in the Holy Hell would you upload something like this to your instagram account?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Ooooohhhhhhhh no he was going 105 ???!!!!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Maybe he is traveling abroad and it was kilometers per hour. Not so bad then.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

dumbass

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

God I'd love to have my billion dollar franchise tied to his decision making....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No one ever claimed he was a Rhodes Scholar.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do you guys realize most players like him have IQs of 5?!!

It’s why they have no chance in life

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

He isn’t bright

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Ooooohhhhhhhh no he was going 105 ???!!!!
    The speeding wasn't the issue here. It was the recording while doing it. Not to mention passing cars in the wrong lane. If he's recording, he is probably not paying 100% attention to his driving. All it would take is one car to shift over into the slower lane and he could cause a serious accident.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Why in the Holy Hell would you upload something like this to your instagram account?

he wanted to crash and burn in a car before he gets the chance to do it as a starting QB

and he did it because he is dumb and

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Do you guys realize most players like him have IQs of 5?!!

It’s why they have no chance in life
    Says the man who doesn't know it's impossible to have an IQ score of 5.

Cuse0323

The speeding wasn't the issue here. It was the recording while doing it. Not to mention passing cars in the wrong lane. If he's recording, he is probably not paying 100% attention to his driving. All it would take is one car to shift over into the slower lane and he could cause a serious accident.
    Lucky he didn’t off himself. Dumb shit can barely read yet is allowed to drive. Probably just started driving when he got in the NFL too. Need to make it harder to get a license. Too many bozos.

Cuse0323

Doubt he even knows what the passing lane is. But he’s been driving in the slow lane his whole life.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

You don't have to be smart to be fast.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

This is the guy that is the future of the Ravens.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

13 on the wonderlic

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    God I'd love to have my billion dollar franchise tied to his decision making....
    Or don't make him your QB. He's obviously another jmarc, teddy, tyrod, <insert inaccurate running college qb>

I think most of the NFL finally figured it out. He'll never win a thing.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    13 on the wonderlic
    Yes, I heard he ate 13 peanuts during the wonderlic where he got 0. They boosted him for threats from the media

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Huh? Fast bikes and cars are meant to be driven fast. Who the hell has never driven 100+ before? And who has never passed a dumb ass driver who can’t move the fuk over? I hit 100 several times on my way to Dallas this morning.

people just look for insignificant shit to blame people for. Why is this even an issue?

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

What type Benz is that? Those AMG Benz 105 feel like 55

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh? Fast bikes and cars are meant to be driven fast. Who the hell has never driven 100+ before? And who has never passed a dumb ass driver who can’t move the fuk over? I hit 100 several times on my way to Dallas this morning.

people just look for insignificant shit to blame people for. Why is this even an issue?
    Cause he’s a dipshit going 100 during the day, and passing people in the slow lane. Oh yeah, and video tapping the whole ordeal.

Someone moves over to get out of his way and no chance he can stop in time causing an unnecessary accident. If you’re gonna go 100 and drive like a fool then do it when the roads are clear, not when you can kill someone else.

I know you like to defend celebrities from unfair judgement, but this one is clearly stupid.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    thug it thug it

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

unfamiliar for him to see a drive last longer than 4 minutes.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

I thought the dumbest part was that he's not buckled up. What made him think this was a good idea to post on social media? No wonder Harbaugh doesn't mind having this guy run the ball 20 times a game. CTE might actually be an improvement for Jackson's brain.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

You cannot go 105 mph in the passing lane because of the idiots driving 65-70
    and two abreast with the center lane traffic.
    Low IQ drivers not passing and not pulling over to the right are the bane of flowing traffic.
    These morons should try driving on the Superstrada or Autobahn and test their life expectancy in the passing lane.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Brain surgeon, kid would be in prison if he couldn’t spin the rock

Kermit

He is the face of his franchise recording himself doing multiple dangerous stupid things and then sharing it to the world. I am sure the owner of the Ravens was just thrilled to see this.

Patrick Mahomes isn't even allowed to play basketball.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-15-19 at 09:32 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

self-driving cars can't come soon enough.

so many road deaths and injuries.

Mac4Lyfe

He is the face of his franchise recording himself doing multiple dangerous stupid things and then sharing it to the world. I am sure the owner of the Ravens was just thrilled to see this.

I do think it’s stupid to post this shit on Instagram, FB, etc. but I videotaped going 140 before. Was it reckless. Yes, but what young man has not done something a bit reckless and over the top? Plenty of people including athletes, actors and everyday boys do it all the time. We only hear of the few that kill themselves and post it to get attention. Jackson isn’t the smartest lightbulb, so not surprised but not sure it’s worth all the attention.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Is this recent? I didnt see him in the wrong lane. Stupid move

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You guys hold these professionals at a different standard but they are human, just like me and you, they make mistakes. Im sure a couple of you drove this fast before, sham on you.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You guys hold these professionals at a different standard but they are human, just like me and you, they make mistakes. Im sure a couple of you drove this fast before, sham on you.
    Doesn’t make it any less dumb. Passing people on the right at that speed is a recipe for disaster. One sees him coming and switches lanes as he is and good luck maneuvering the car out of the way at 100 and video taping.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Cause he’s a dipshit going 100 during the day, and passing people in the slow lane. Oh yeah, and video tapping the whole ordeal.

Someone moves over to get out of his way and no chance he can stop in time causing an unnecessary accident. If you’re gonna go 100 and drive like a fool then do it when the roads are clear, not when you can kill someone else.

I know you like to defend celebrities from unfair judgement, but this one is clearly stupid.
    I’d defend anyone, not just celebrities. We only of this because the person is famous. i do think Jackson I s dumb as hell to post this shit. Attention whore obviously.

but he’s really doing what most of us have done or would do. I remember when I bought a ninja. I was one of the first with one. I drove over 100 on a surface street without a helmet. Yes, that was stupid but we’ve all done stupid shit. I’ve had 2 cousins killed on motorcycles, so now I know better but who am I to judge a guy popping wheelies on a busy freeway?

But if you’re going 100 plus, it’s much better in the day and on a wide open straight road like that one. I don’t see him in the wrong passing some dumb ass driving in the passing lane. Move the fuk over. I see a lot of southerners that don’t know the left lane is for passing and they just camp in that lane like Karl Malone on a basketball court. The police don’t enforce driving on the right in many southern states. These idiots should have to drive on the Autobahn and get a dose of reality.

Cuse0323

I’d defend anyone, not just celebrities. We only of this because the person is famous. i do think Jackson I s dumb as hell to post this shit. Attention whore obviously.

but he’s really doing what most of us have done or would do. I remember when I bought a ninja. I was one of the first with one. I drove over 100 on a surface street without a helmet. Yes, that was stupid but we’ve all done stupid shit. I’ve had 2 cousins killed on motorcycles, so now I know better but who am I to judge a guy popping wheelies on a busy freeway?

But if you’re going 100 plus, it’s much better in the day and on a wide open straight road like that one. I don’t see him in the wrong passing some dumb ass driving in the passing lane. Move the fuk over. I see a lot of southerners that don’t know the left lane is for passing and they just camp in that lane like Karl Malone on a basketball court. The police don’t enforce driving on the right in many southern states. These idiots should have to drive on the Autobahn and get a dose of reality.
    I’d tell anyone who posted this on the internet how dumb they are. I got DUI’s like an idiot and still think people who drive drunk are morons. So yeah, I’m gonna judge people but doesn’t matter if they’re famous or not so we agree there. Agreed too that people need to learn how to drive in the correct lanes. Here they could be going fast enough for the passing lane. No clue with how fast he is going. They’re probably some morons that camp in the left though. Should enforce that more for sure. I just don’t wanna see someone die because Lamar felt the need to make an IG post to look cool to...? Who knows.

Mac4Lyfe

Some guy posted Mahomes playing pickup, which got him in trouble. Michael Jordan had a clause in his contract that allowed him to play pickup anytime anywhere.

Where do you draw the line? Should a star athlete be allowed to change a lightbulb? Didn’t an all star cut his arm trying to change a bulb? Another tore his Achilles at home, etc. Some guys find a way to stay out of trouble and the news while others can’t help themselves.

123 Last