2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Georgia vs Ohio St champ game
    Clemson gonna have something to say about that. Not their fault the acc is down. Ppl seem to be forgetting about them while like always Dabo has them playing better each week.

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I like Ohio State -9. Ohio State should have destroyed Penn State who is about on par with Michigan. Bad weather and fluky turnovers are the reason why it wasn’t a blowout.

I don’t see Michigan moving the ball at all against a good OSU defense. Michigan has only looked better in recent weeks because they were playing Maryland, MSU, and Indiana. Chase Young and the Buckeyes secondary makes every offense they have faced 1 dimensional... don’t think Shea Patterson will have any better luck.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by wookieehumper View Post
    I like Ohio State -9. Ohio State should have destroyed Penn State who is about on par with Michigan. Bad weather and fluky turnovers are the reason why it wasn’t a blowout.

I don’t see Michigan moving the ball at all against a good OSU defense. Michigan has only looked better in recent weeks because they were playing Maryland, MSU, and Indiana. Chase Young and the Buckeyes secondary makes every offense they have faced 1 dimensional... don’t think Shea Patterson will have any better luck.
    Michigan’s offense looked very good at psu in second half and they destroyed a solid ND defense.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Michigan’s offense looked very good at psu in second half and they destroyed a solid ND defense.
    I don't think nds defense is very good, Penn State secondary is bad too. I do think Michigan defense can keep the game interesting for a while but so don't see Michigan moving the ball much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m going to have to buy the 10 points

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I cannot find 10% of the people on Ohio St

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I cannot find 10% of the people on Ohio St
    Maybe not on forums but the majority seems to be on Ohio St if you trust betting public betting sites
    Even wierder is OK St is a 68% public dog and the line has gone up

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

LOL - Michigan who ??

First 12